Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) (57010 Views)

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / Is This Fact About Boiled/roasted Corn True? / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ijaya123:

I still have a brain. You guys are just a bunch of headless chicken following the empty Pandora man gullibly.
And Tinubu is what?.... a blablauubluuu..... grin
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by omonnakoda: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
ednut1:
Corn was introduced to Nigeria from South America by the Portuguese in the late 1490s. Na them get the real agbado
1490s sha

How do you know this?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
I hope this Brazilian man get approval from Lagos landlord b4 going online
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by weljewel: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks be to God for my mind
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by weljewel: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks be to God for my mind.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
viodemus:

chairman, you funny.

dem dun see format. I no know that guy. But not far from there, I get restaurant there, and wine shop. I will be back there in March.

Agbado na old format, 10 years ago format. We no dey detail our current ventures. You see him machine, maybe na even us he been buy am from. Viodemus dey sell bulletproof cars for Brazil, Argentina, various parts of Latin America and Africa, even for europe We dey do drilling and weldingequipments for all kinds of fields.

I enter America over the weekend, to check on my ventures, to name a few, some McDonald's for Seattle, Iowa, Virginia, and 7-elevens for Maryland and DC. Then sell some of my refurbished homes for Atlanta, Georgia, and North Carolina. Then I go enter jand next week to check on some of my ventures and make adjustments if needed.

My workers no even know who get business. But I also don't treat them like workers, I treat them like partners. Even for Nigeria. I make sure them dey get profit percentage, as long as dem dey my company.

I pay taxes for most of my companies, twice a year. Na one of the reasons I even enter yankee for these couple of days.

No be bragging, na God get glory.

Brazilian babes dey fine well well.
I still prefer Naija or african babe sha.

But how your writeup relate with Brazil
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by TristanX: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Woow really lovely to see that Brazil is BATIFIED...
Jagaban a Man loved by the north, west,east and the South.
Loved by all igbos.
Loved by all yourbas.
Loved by all hausas.
Loved by the entire Nigerians.
A man for the ppl.
Up tinubu up APC..

Agbado and cassava for All, with TINUBU we stand gidigbam..

Ya mumu neva do?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by GistFullGround: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Look at the packaging.
Nigerian women will litter the whole place like its a dustbin. They can't even clean up.
Even in houses, rooms, street, dressing, etc

WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO DIRTY?

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by candygist: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omoh, see clean beautiful sexy girls. No be all this bleaching dirty broke entitled girls way we get for Naija. Bro thank God for your life o. Please how did you process your visa to Brazil?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I just arrived São Luis, Maranhão, just after celebrating Brazil's thrashing of South Korea in Rio de Janeiro with the beautiful Brazilians.

I went to town to walk around and check out the market, na there I jam this guy making correct Agbado.
I will go eat there one of these days and find out which Naija guy teach am. lol Abi na the Nairalander Viodemus teach him? Him don teach some how to make suya and other Naija food.

Naijaman these babies Dem fine Wella, shey Dem go gree follow person come Nigeria, because me I no fit stay for Brazil......Make dem come follow me stay for VI, maybe we fit marry sef cheesy
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by RealLagosBoy: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thïefnubu the agbado master will be happy seeing this.

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by vatiqan(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Woow really lovely to see that Brazil is BATIFIED...
Jagaban a Man loved by the north, west,east and the South.
Loved by all igbos.
Loved by all yourbas.
Loved by all hausas.
Loved by the entire Nigerians.
A man for the ppl.
Up tinubu up APC..

Agbado and cassava for All, with TINUBU we stand gidigbam..

This crook, you mean?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by viodemus: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Okonandmary:

But how your writeup relate with Brazil

Na follow up comment, just incase him think say we still dey that format, na our humble independent beginnings, I been dey alert am say the hustle dun vast.

I love Brazil, rough like Nigeria, racist somehow, but fair to success.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I just arrived São Luis, Maranhão, just after celebrating Brazil's thrashing of South Korea in Rio de Janeiro with the beautiful Brazilians.

I went to town to walk around and check out the market, na there I jam this guy making correct Agbado.
I will go eat there one of these days and find out which Naija guy teach am. lol Abi na the Nairalander Viodemus teach him? Him don teach some how to make suya and other Naija food.

@Op,do you live in Brazil or you're just on a vacation ? I ask that question because if you live in Brazil,you should know that there are lots of indigenous Africans,especially of Yoruba descents. Brazil has the second largest population of indigenous Yoruba people outside of Nigeria. I'll encourage you to visit Bahia to have an idea of what I'm talking about. Go there, you'll see akara (acara) elepo,eko yangan,Aadun,etc and so many more indigenous Yoruba food. In Bahia ,Yoruba culture and religious rites - Osun (Oxun),Sango (Xango),Olokun ,etc are quite visible. Thee are so many akara elepo sellers by the roadside too,doing it in a typical Yoruba way !
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by omoluka: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Brazil the home of exotic chics grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by LiveWithIt: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
vatiqan:
This crook, you mean?

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by LiveWithIt: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
TristanX:

Ya mumu neva do?
Are you a mumu ni?

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Roasted corn is a delicacy worldwide. No be Naija get am. Zambians eat eba too. They call it nsima. The world is now a village, information travels fast. Once one realizes it, he/she loses ignorance.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
The guy in that 3rd pix just be like one Benin boy..
Omo see cuties ...

My guy.. d way u go dey turn dey swing it head for road eh because of these beautiful things eh..
U go just dey get headache anyhow
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by LiveWithIt: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
addexx:

Waste of Space undecided. Too late. Obi is already the GCFR. Agbadorians go and roast in hell
It's a pity you've failed just like your leader obi Pandora grin

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
omonnakoda:
1490s sha

How do you know this?
google when Portuguese first reached the Nigeria area. No dey behave like olodo
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by etrange: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
viodemus:

chairman, you funny.

dem dun see format. I no know that guy. But not far from there, I get restaurant there, and wine shop. I will be back there in March.

Agbado na old format, 10 years ago format. We no dey detail our current ventures. You see him machine, maybe na even us he been buy am from. Viodemus dey sell bulletproof cars for Brazil, Argentina, various parts of Latin America and Africa, even for europe We dey do drilling and weldingequipments for all kinds of fields.

I enter America over the weekend, to check on my ventures, to name a few, some McDonald's for Seattle, Iowa, Virginia, and 7-elevens for Maryland and DC. Then sell some of my refurbished homes for Atlanta, Georgia, and North Carolina. Then I go enter jand next week to check on some of my ventures and make adjustments if needed.

My workers no even know who get business. But I also don't treat them like workers, I treat them like partners. Even for Nigeria. I make sure them dey get profit percentage, as long as dem dey my company.

I pay taxes for most of my companies, twice a year. Na one of the reasons I even enter yankee for these couple of days.

No be bragging, na God get glory.

Brazilian babes dey fine well well.
I still prefer Naija or african babe sha.

Hahaha... omo, you guys can brag on this platform hein! How does this detailed breakdown of your wealth relate to the thread? You even ended it with "no be bragging". Boss, na wetin e be? grin

Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by omonnakoda: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
ednut1:
google when Portuguese first reached the Nigeria area. No dey behave like olodo
They came with a container of maize when they first came?
Was it 40 ft or 20 ft
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by ElSudani: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

@Op,do you live in Brazil or you're just on a vacation ? I ask that question because if you live in Brazil,you should know that there are lots of indigenous Africans,especially of Yoruba descents. Brazil has the second largest population of indigenous Yoruba people outside of Nigeria. I'll encourage you to visit Bahia to have an idea of what I'm talking about. Go there, you'll see akara (acara) elepo,eko yangan,Aadun,etc and so many more indigenous Yoruba food. In Bahia ,Yoruba culture and religious rites - Osun (Oxun),Sango (Xango),Olokun ,etc are quite visible. Thee are so many akara elepo sellers by the roadside too,doing it in a typical Yoruba way !

You know what? They have abari too! I've only seen it a few times in Nigeria. Amazing!
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by harmonyglobal: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
When I told some people they can't survive without agbado grin grin grin they kept laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
omonnakoda:
They came with a container of maize when they first came?
Was it 40 ft or 20 ft
seeds you dullard
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
I will try it one of these days. I was not hungry and I was overwhelmed being at a new city and just wanted to take it all in at first.

I will go back soon and make a video of me trying it out.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reinaldo:

What do they eat the corn with?

Can't believe you did not taste it immediately
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
ednut1:
seeds you dullard
grin
Easy boss, Easy cheesy
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
lol grin

IMASTEX:
Could they have lost out of the world cup after consuming enough Agbado. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by ifihearam: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
viodemus:

chairman, thank you. you na cool man, I go eventually reach out.

No be lie for that book matter, I reason am before now, but I still reason say, I never reach 50 or even 40 ( I dun dey near sha) to write something of life. So wetin i fit dey do now na just jewel dropping until i age more. Make i never go dey rest on my laurels like say I dun arrive finish.

Good luck to you in all your endeavors. I dey root for your continued success.

Oga send directions for restaurant you claim to have in Brazil na you dey type plenty plenty talk of your accomplishments and travels
A free advert you just missed..na waoo
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Stanweezy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
See neatness, for Naija here na hand they go use dey turn life out of the corn until it took the taste of the hand that roasted it
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by addexx: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:

It's a pity you've failed just like your leader obi Pandora grin

Capping rubbish as usual undecided you BULABArians have refused to understand that you're infesting the country with your deformities. We cannot condone disease anymore. No way. So you better clear the road or we clear you.
Oh I forgot, you aren't even on the road. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.