Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) (57011 Views)

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / Is This Fact About Boiled/roasted Corn True? / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Damn!
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by codeigniter(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
I sense same person chatting or with one character bragging

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ijaya123:

Do we now have agbado urchins in Brazil?

Obid!ots with their herd mentality. Bunch of zombies
See guilty conscience?
Did I say anything or metion your agbado master of blablablu?
Go and reset your brain. You need it.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by AfroSamurai: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chai. So na now this thread dey reach front page. Kai. Just imagine how useless nairaland be.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by oonyeoma50: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
cool

Agbado stands for Tinubu in Nigeria.
If you know you know cool
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Candidlady: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Apc supporter will flood Brazil
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Addme: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
viodemus:

lol.
Baba come connect Boyz now even if for this naija, I no mind.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I just arrived São Luis, Maranhão, just after celebrating Brazil's thrashing of South Korea in Rio de Janeiro with the beautiful Brazilians.

I went to town to walk around and check out the market, na there I jam this guy making correct Agbado.
I will go eat there one of these days and find out which Naija guy teach am. lol Abi na the Nairalander Viodemus teach him? Him don teach some how to make suya and other Naija food.

Is it for garri or eba?

Agbado will win
Kano
Kaduna
Kastina

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by DesChyko: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Make Una no dey distract APC Presidential candidate nau cry
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by ElSudani: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Don't forget to sample their mokoto, we call it bokoto here in Nigeria or the famous acaraje. Party safely o.
God bless all agbado lovers and even those who ridicule it despite being one of their favourite snacks.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
ruforte:
God bless Nigeria
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Igbo land
God bless Arewa land

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his urchins!
if only u or ur family no dey chop agbado na

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for rooting for me.

The time you will reach out about the restaurant I go don comot for Brazil. lol

You should be smarter than this. The guy does not want anyone to burst his bubbles especially where he has build castles on air here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by abobote: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
You can imagine the tears, the day they lost to Crotia
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu don colonize Brazil

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

See guilty conscience?
Did I say anything or metion your agbado master of blablablu?
Go and reset your brain. You need it.

I still have a brain. You guys are just a bunch of headless chicken following the empty Pandora man gullibly.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by mightyhaze: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Senior man, I dey throway hailing...
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I say make you send me restaurant details for instagram if you no want post here, make I go chop enjoy myself, you no gree o! grin

Na wa for you o!

I'm happy for all your achievements o. Make you write book so that the African brothers wey need guidance go find one.

The Dey mind the guy.

Nigga’s in a dream land. But it’s good sha, Dreams do come true.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
That statement is a blessing to farmers..

Tinubu with the viability sha..

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by onuman: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I just arrived São Luis, Maranhão, just after celebrating Brazil's thrashing of South Korea in Rio de Janeiro with the beautiful Brazilians.

I went to town to walk around and check out the market, na there I jam this guy making correct Agbado.
I will go eat there one of these days and find out which Naija guy teach am. lol Abi na the Nairalander Viodemus teach him? Him don teach some how to make suya and other Naija food.

That's what Tinubu proposed he would use to feed Nigeria's armed forces to fight Boko haram and ISWAP, if Nigerians vote Tinubu president.
Whereas his son, Seyi, shall be jet cruising to the best hotels in the world to lunch and dinner.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Latakia(f): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
The funniest be say na Igbo women dey sell AGBADO and ABACHA pass for Nigeria. Two products made of maize and cassava grin

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by occfx: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

I thought you mean Tinubu is in Brazil...
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by GoAndVerifyNow: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
The agbado looks like an agbado that was roasted in a town hall different from balablu-blublu-bulaba grin
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Celsony: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
viodemus:

chairman, you funny.

dem dun see format. I no know that guy. But not far from there, I get restaurant there, and wine shop. I will be back there in March.

Agbado na old format, 10 years ago format. We no dey detail our current ventures. You see him machine, maybe na even us he been buy am from. Viodemus dey sell bulletproof cars for Brazil, Argentina, various parts of Latin America and Africa, even for europe We dey do drilling and weldingequipments for all kinds of fields.

I enter America over the weekend, to check on my ventures, to name a few, some McDonald's for Seattle, Iowa, Virginia, and 7-elevens for Maryland and DC. Then sell some of my refurbished homes for Atlanta, Georgia, and North Carolina. Then I go enter jand next week to check on some of my ventures and make adjustments if needed.

My workers no even know who get business. But I also don't treat them like workers, I treat them like partners. Even for Nigeria. I make sure them dey get profit percentage, as long as dem dey my company.

I pay taxes for most of my companies, twice a year. Na one of the reasons I even enter yankee for these couple of days.

No be bragging, na God get glory.

Brazilian babes dey fine well well.
I still prefer Naija or african babe sha.
God bless your hustle boss. Please can you help me get job for your Naija branch? I base in Lagos and my current job is 50k but before month finish salary don finish join. I hold B.Sc degree in Mass Communication from Nasarawa State University Keffi
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by eisley: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why does this look tastier than what we have here grin? Meanwhile in preparation for the festivities, the oraimo ultra cleaner H2 will most definitely make your cleaning routine easier.

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by addexx: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Woow really lovely to see that Brazil is BATIFIED...
Jagaban a Man loved by the north, west,east and the South.
Loved by all igbos.
Loved by all yourbas.
Loved by all hausas.
Loved by the entire Nigerians.
A man for the ppl.
Up tinubu up APC..

Agbado and cassava for All, with TINUBU we stand gidigbam..

Waste of Space undecided. Too late. Obi is already the GCFR. Agbadorians go and roast in hell

1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Gboom: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
sotaba:
FIVE Reasons why I will NEVER vote Peter Obi in 2023. (The last reason will shock you)

1. I am a Yoruba man. I will rather vote a Yoruba man than an Igbo man.

Except that I lived along Lagos-Abeokuta expressway when Obasanjo was president, and he lived in Ota, along the same road, and it was amongst the worst in the country despite my neighbor being president

And the road remains so till today despite Lagos/FG alignment, which was the reason given then. Tribal politics has never benefited any tribe in Nigeria. The north remains the poorest despite having the most presidents, Bayelsa remains poor with development issues despite GEJ.

2. Tinubu fixed Lagos. Increased IGR

Infact Tinubu paid for my WAEC in 2002. I thank him for that. I thank him. But there is more to my son’s future than Lagos’ revenue and WAEC. Lagos is not fixed, it is infact an epitome of Nigeria’s political corruption, underdevelopment and vested interest-driven rot - in transport system through NURTW, in corruption by public officers, wasteful spending, collapse of infrastructure and delays of infrastructural projects despite huge revenue potential, high handedness of security officials, etc.

I do not believe Tinubu will cause a paradigm shift in governance in Nigeria, because clearly, governance in Lagos has even come to represent the very worst of Nigerian governance - cronyism, favoritism, extortion, bribery, violence, rigging, crude godfatherism, profligacy, etc

So where will a man who has enabled this for over 20yrs suddenly get the change we need from? The contest is not between Tinubu as governor vs Peter Obi as governor. It is between Tinubu as a political shark and enabler of profligate governance vs. Reform-minded minimalism of PO

3. Peter Obi is IPOB. Atiku will unify Nigeria.

Except that Atiku has NEVER called out herdsmen attack on other tribes because of his cultural linkage, never called out banditry will his full chest, never called out religious killings in the north - infact deleted a tweet on his behalf condemning the killing of Deborah. Never condemned terrorism-linked Minister Pantami, and shown consistently that he is a closet Buharist waiting to launch his tribal &religious bias once he reaches Aso rock. But its Obi who has repeatedly denied IPOB that is the problem

4. Peter Obi cannot win. Labour Party has no structure

Many of us have since agreed that real structural change in Nigeria cannot come from the two dominant parties - the only way to achieve this is for a people-backed candidate to win. This is the closest we have being to this.

Else, others will be more sympathetic to their badly corrupt political structures. Tinubu and Atiku are amongst the biggest gladiators of that corrupt political structure. LP and Obi have built a momentum that is reverberating across the world. It can happen and it is happening.

5. Peter Obi’s supporters are toxic and abusive. I can never align with such bullies.

Well, all thanks to Buharists who introduced this approach in 2015, and to be fair, it worked for ousting GEJ and built momentum for Buhari globally.

That GMB ended up a complete calamity isn’t because of that support, but because he was never a good candidate. Peter Obi is by all parameters better than Buhari. The anger is even more justified now because the rot has further deepened. Nigerians are dying like chickens.

You can’t expect a dying man to be smiling at you for supporting his killers. APC ruined Nigeria in the past 7.5years. Tinubu endorsed the ruin and his boys benefitted from it. If that same level of venom is required to achieve the 2015 effect, then sorry, but I’m not sorry.

"These are the reasons why I won’t vote Peter Obi". I won’t vote him alone. I will vote him with my family, friends and all associates I can rally.

Lovers of bad governance a.k.a Urchins read the first line with joy only to realize they got fooled after reading the whole post

#Copied
Derailer, dem tie rope for ya neck to vote for Tinubu before? Yoruba wannabe
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by GistFullGround: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
So you thought Nigeria is the what?

That is how some ignoramus would think on Nigeria wears Agbada & Headgear.

You guys need to be exposed!

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Here are some photos from me partying it up with happy Brazilians.

I posted the video on my YouTube channel. Please like and subscribe! I need just 100 more Nairalanders to subscribe o!
Thank una.

God go bless who subscribes, and the devil go punish who doesn't lol I just dey joke o! grin
But if things start to go bad for your life, maybe it's time to cast away the curse by subscribing. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ89vJFy4F0
Do they eat Corn-flakes?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by bennybuhari: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu's favorite food
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by weljewel: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks be to God for my wedding gown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.