Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

"We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her (2593 Views)

Lupita Nyong'o's Cross-dresser Brother Proposes To His Girlfriend In Skirt / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her by CrisNews12: 5:16am On Dec 08, 2022

1 Share

Re: "We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her by Moblux(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2022
It was a prank...but I love the guy's stance. Unlike other guys she pranked and couldn't hold themselves but madly ran after her to honour the invitation to have sex with her.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her by Streetmovement(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, saw this prank

The nigga man was just concern about his food

2 Likes

Re: "We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her by BeanX(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2022
No be all men dey think with their gbola. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her by jeromestarks: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2022
A real man.
Normally, if a girl approached me with sex , I'd decline. Who knows if she's sharing HIV or others STDs.

I fvck the girls I chased down. I hunt down my preys . I don't eat animals I did not kill.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her by Baronthecelebri: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2022
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her by Sundaycomputer: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2022
Who get her phone number,
I fix laptop buy laptops sale laptop fix
081. 39. 34. 7one. 79
Re: "We Don't Follow Anything In Skirt": Lady Tells Okada Man To Sleep With Her by Couragejay: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
A real man.
Normally, if a girl approached me with sex , I'd decline. Who knows if she's sharing HIV or others STDs.

I fvck the girls I chased down. I hunt down my preys . I don't eat animals I did not kill.
lol Oga prey goodmorning i saw this one sweet me i my kidney and lungs and intestine

(1) (Reply)

Dead Woman's Body Found Eaten By Her 5 Dogs After Neighbours Noticed Bad Smell / Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal / Hookup Girls In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.