Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal (2605 Views)

I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2023
I love my igbo brothers and sisters and we still vibe as one but Both Governorship and presidential election were taken too personal by Yall....

Everywhere we see your comments saying" reclaim our stolen mandate" which stupid stolen mandate ?

Its not by stubborness yall stop stressing and face reality, Tinubu will be sworn in, Obi will get tired of the alligator tears and move on , go back to being a normal man who failrd, and he cant stand a chance of pulling shit that much with a solid background acting president.

I have nothing against an igbo president, but id prefer an igbo man who isnt deep coreee igbo with the mentality like family land dragging ... hes trying to drag for presidency like eastern land issues and thats not the way..

And now Rhodes vivour is following the same trend ... folks trying to turn it to an habit, if u lost get the fck out and go harder next time

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by mployer(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2023
You guys are pathetic.

The 6m Nigerians that voted PO must be all Igbos.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2023
mployer:
You guys are pathetic.

The 6m Nigerians that vote PO must be all Igbos.

I did my research.. go to instagram for example, open any thread that has to do with Tinubu or peter obi, youll see that 100% out of 100% igbos who commented are facing the same direction talking about stolen mandate while Yoruba's too are supporting thier candiate.. not just IG, look at them in the streets, shops, but yall wont rest

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by computer0810(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Dey always want to make d news...that GRV is just stupid d way he usually attack and insult tinubu something those that r his father's too will never do but his an amateur, until may 29 he will have sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by layzie: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2023
This ur post is useless.

You went to Instagram, if I may ask, how many Instagram accounts did u check
What's is 100% of 100% sef?
Is that the number of Igbos in Nigeria??
In all the Instagram accts u checked, are there no non Igbos complaining too??
Or the Yoruba Prof abroad that destroyed his Nigerian passport has also become Igbo too?

In conclusion, you cannot use what a small % of people u saw online are saying to judge millions pls.

Just like u don't expect everyone to say Yorubas are ethnic bigots because a small % of Yorubas prevented non Yorubas from exercising their rights to vote.

Uncle96:

Your'e irrelevant to this post. Sorry

See y I said the post is useless. Once u ask meaningful questions, he cowers away.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by skedman(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2023
You are right my brother this is the first time I will see someone speaking the bitter truth

If you love Nigerian so well why are you so pained or eager to rule or is it not the Nigeria we know with debt of 77 trillion or inflation rate of 29 percent or is there something more than what I am seeing

The elected president called for peace and for them to work together

However how can you call for total cancellation of vote and you love Nigeria

Instead of you to contest the election in court you went into the past of someone

You are simply bidding for division because you don’t love one Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2023
layzie:
This ur post is useless.

In conclusion, you cannot use what a small % of people u saw online are saying to judge millions pls.

Just like u don't expect everyone to say Yorubas are ethnic bigots because a small % of Yorubas prevented non Yorubas from exercising their rights to vote.

Your'e irrelevant to this post. Sorry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by rtdCivilservant: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2023
mployer:
You guys are pathetic.

The 6m Nigerians that vote PO must be all Igbos.
At least 97% Igbos. Check it na, he won the 5 se states by almost 100% that would give him like 3.5 million votes, Igbos in lagos go de like 1.5 million wey vote am, Igbos in Abuja and other parts of the country gave him like 1 million votes. So if u add all these u should know that it was the igbos that gave him that 6 million votes.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by mployer(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2023
Uncle96:

I did my research.. go to instagram for example, open any thread that has to do with Tinubu or peter obi, youll see that 100% out of 100% igbos who commented are facing the same direction talking about stolen mandate while Yoruba's too are supporting thier candiate.. not just IG, look at them in the streets, shops, but yall wont rest

That means Igbo has majority population in Nasarawa, plateau, Lagos and FCT for Obi to win in these places.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Guyman01: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2023
This is romance section, so kindly getat
Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by tee59(f): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2023
You're among the few Igbos with brain. Are the others cursed or what? You're living among us and still hated your host. Are you unfortunate? Why this hatred? You Igbos must know that, for you to have a president from your region will take eternity to happen with the ways you're doing your own politics of violence and power must be taken by force. Yorubas are more enlightened and more knowledgeable than you in politics. Their stupid and dumb messiah claiming stolen mandate. From who? Bunch of hypocrites and fools. If you don't have brain, Yorubas will teach you sense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2023
layzie:
This ur post is useless.

Or the Yoruba Prof abroad that destroyed his Nigerian passport has also become Igbo too?

See y I said the post is useless. Once u ask meaningful questions, he cowers away.

I simply say its irrelevant because you didnt bother try to check my stated facts , you rather came here slidding

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by godofuck231: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Very true

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Jimbadly: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Uncle96:
I love my igbo brothers and sisters and we still vibe as one but Both Governorship and presidential election were taken too personal by Yall....

Everywhere we see your comments saying" reclaim our stolen mandate" which stupid stolen mandate ?

Its not by stubborness yall stop stressing and face reality, Tinubu will be sworn in, Obi will get tired of the alligator tears and move on , go back to being a normal man who failrd, and he cant stand a chance of pulling shit that much with a solid background acting president.

I have nothing against an igbo president, but id prefer an igbo man who isnt deep coreee igbo with the mentality like family land dragging ... hes trying to drag for presidency like eastern land issues and thats not the way..

And now Rhodes vivour is following the same trend ... folks trying to turn it to an habit, if u lost get the fck out and go harder next time

You're a pathetic m0ron for saying that Igbos took it personal. Yorubas did not take it personal, abi?

Obasanjo did 8 years as president, Osibanjo did 8 years as vice president. Now you greedy mofos are trying to foist a sickly, mentally incapacitated Yoruba octogenarian on Nigerians, and yet you ethnic bigots don't see it as greediness and taking it personal, abi?

One thing all of you tribalistic mofos have in common is lack of brain and arrogance. An Igbo man does not deserve to be president since Nigeria's independence but a Yoruba man deserves to be there three times. Idiotic dingbats!

E go soon clear for una eyes when Obi reclaims his stolen mandate.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Jimbadly:

You're a pathetic m0ron for saying that Igbos took it personal. Yorubas did not take it personal, abi?

Obasanjo did 8 years as president, Osibanjo did 8 years as vice president. Now you greedy mofos are trying to foist a sickly, mentally incapacitated Yoruba octogenarian on Nigerians, and yet you ethnic bigots don't see it as greediness and taking it personal, abi?

One thing all of you tribalistic mofos have in common is lack of brain and arrogance. An Igbo man does not deserve to be president since Nigeria's independence but a Yoruba man deserves to be there three times. Idiotic dingbats!

E go soon clear for una eyes when Obi reclaims his stolen mandate.

STOLEN MANDATE !!!! Thats all in yall head, im sure yall entire family go to bed reciting " we must reclaim our stolem mandate"

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Dshocker(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Uncle96:

Oga go and sit down...

So every other tribes that voted for him are igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Oga go and sit down...

So every other tribes that voted for him are igbos?

How many Yoruba's or hausas do you see out there crying over a stolen mandate ? How many ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Jimbadly: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Uncle96:

STOLEN MANDATE !!!! Thats all in yall head, im sure yall entire family go to bed reciting " we must reclaim our stolem mandate"

E go clear for una eyes. Enough evidence abounds that the election was massively rigged.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2023
Jimbadly:

E go clear for una eyes. Enough evidence abounds that the election was massively rigged.

By May, ill qoute you on here to remind you, stay alive, time will tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Jimbadly: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2023
Uncle96:

By May, ill qoute you on here to remind you, stay alive, time will tell.

I hope you'll be alive too when Obi reclaims his mandate.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2023
Jimbadly:

I hope you'll be alive too when Obi reclaims his mandate.

We will both be by Gods grace brother. Till then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Dshocker(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Uncle96:

How many Yoruba's or hausas do you see out there crying over a stolen mandate ? How many ?

So Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba are the only tribe in Nigeria?

Before the eyes of everyone, Labour Party won, but Inec did otherwise and you expect those Nigerians including the igbos and other tribes that voted for him to keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Dshocker:

So Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba are the only tribe in Nigeria?

Before the eyes of everyone, Labour Party won, but Inec did otherwise and you expect those Nigerians including the igbos and other tribes that voted for him to keep quiet.

MAJOR Tribe bro... the presidentail candidates , what are thier tribes ? Igbo, hausa, yoruba, be wisee please..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by rollandi: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Baba1123:
Say no to losing your money on bet Contact me for sure fixed Match it's time for you to recover back all your lost Money

And it's after winning you pay
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Contact me on whatsapp On 081-201-257-92
@mynd44 @dominique @nlfpmod @seun

This guy is spamming on this forum
Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by MechanicMike: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Uncle96:

IBO people useless from day 1.....They lost ..QUIT NAGGGIN, pirrrriod..Peter Obi is the best candidate and shod simply wait for 2028!!!!(no oofincse)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Patriottt: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Igbo people Don see shit for this election.. every idiot and nonentity now has an opinion

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Patriottt: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2023
When igbos voted for Obasanjo, yaradua, Jonathan, and atiku, it wasn't personal.. as soon as they voted Peter obi it became personal.. abeg OP get out

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Dshocker(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Uncle96:

MAJOR Tribe bro... the presidentail candidates , what are thier tribes ? Igbo, hausa, yoruba, be wisee please..

If you don't have anything tangible to say, keep quiet...

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal by Uncle96(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2023
Dshocker:

If you don't have anything tangible to say, keep quiet...

U came on my thread Mango head... go join ur Cry baby and cry for ur stolen mandate

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / When Ladies Being To Fade Out / Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.