Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) (68698 Views)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by tiswell(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2022
Kutunban:
Where are the weapons?
you mean where are the cows

5 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by danngnews: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
This is really bad, how will you kill innocent people like this? Upon all the video and photos I couldn't see one one rifle.
This is what Obi want to turn Nigeria to?
This rubbish must stop, northerners must do so something.
I swear that Obi will never condem this evil act.

Obi is not yet in power ooh.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by BusinessPlan22: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Bantu10:

maybe they will show you the weapons if also you show them the weapons used by the murderous herdsmen to kill and maim their people two weeks or so ago

Brother, let's not curse ourselves. This is not justifiable, I'm sure some kids will be caught up too. This is too gory bro.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2022
hammerT:
EVERYBODY MUST TO TEST DEATH .

FULANI DEY MISTAKE IGBO FOR HAUSA, YORUBA OR MIDDLE-BELT.

IGBO FOUGHT A WAR WITH THE WHOLE NIGERIA IN THE 1960S

IGBO LAND WILL BE YOUR LAST BUS STOP.

Those nomadic people just don't have sense at all!

They saw the signs of anger and vengeance yet chose to keep making in-roads...!

Na their brothers in power they give them mind!!!

6 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by wizod(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Dis is what benue ppl ought to have been doing......

Igbos r just slaughtering hausa/fulani anyhw....I hope the northerners will defend themselves against ipigs
one Fulani terrorist sighted

6 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2022
backtovillage:
Some Igbos on this forum were crying when Amotekun intercepted this Fulanis.
These men are innocent . .Buhari should send 1000 soldiers to Enugu to fish out those criminals that burnt innocent Nigerians

ESN DEY GROUND DEY WAIT TO WELCOME THEM.

IF TIME IS NOT TAKEN, THOSE STINKING FULANI GO BETTER PASS NIGERIA SOLDIERS.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Ebeano49(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Kutunban:
Where are the weapons?
Same question BAT asked when herdsmen killed Afenifere leader's daughter...'where are the cows'. But later herdsmen were charged to court and convicted. Are you really this daft ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by FuckDModz: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
This is a declaration of war. Their crime is just for being northerners.
I told some fools that the igbos don't care if you are a Christian or a Muslim as far as you are not an Igbo man, you are their enemies.
Peter Obi should not decieve you that he is a Christian. My elder brother who is a Christian was killed by the igbos just because he is a northerner.
The northern elders must speak.

Your elder brother was a terrorist and was killed like a rat.

You will soon join him if you don't change your ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by tolguy(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

where are the arms and ammunitions? i thought ESN chased all d herdsmen out of SE, you killed innocent travellers because of hatred and tribalism, we all know d gunmen in SE are igbos, you'll never live in peace by God grace

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Exceed15: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2022
So they reinforced again to finish the community but God has given the people victory over the blood thirsty animals. Praise God , Hallelujah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
This is really bad, how will you kill innocent people like this? Upon all the video and photos I couldn't see one one rifle.

Yeah... Evil act!

I'm almost certain none of you spoke a word of condemnation against these same people when they killed hundreds from Benue to Kaduna, down to Enugu!

How many decades of these people killing and seizing people's lands...yet not one of them has been brought to book!

When justice is selective or punishment doled out based on tribe, this is the sort of push back and animalistic behavior you get!

If Nigeria can not be governed fairly and equitably, then the nation should be divided once and for all!

This is nothing but the truth!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by onuman: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Dividends of APC/Buhari's administration - death for most Nigerian communities. Those who brought Buhari to become president of Nigeria, see what you have done.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by chukel(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Not adding up. No pictures of the arms and ammunition. If truly they are herdsmen with such arms and ammunition, would they have been slaughtered and burnt like ram without putting up a fight with their weapons?

5 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by efficiencie(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

if every Nigerian rises up and takes governance into their own hands these nonsense will stop...police, army, navy, airforce, frsc, etc cannot save you unless the people team up and act as a single entity. This is what made #EndSARS protest successful and this is the only way we can govern ourselves and free ourselves from the tyranny of the government. All governments across the country have failed and we must govern ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ScamHunter: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
The army is protecting the herders that's why they have the nerves to move into a strange land in their droves to massacre people and rape women.

If everyone arms themselves to protect themselves in Nigeria, this country may just become another Libya.

Buhari mismanaged the farmer-herder clashes due to vested interests in one party. We hope that his successor will tackle it.

Why are you people always calling a clear ethnic cleansing farmer-herder clash? The lies of NTA are surprisingly being acquiesced to by some of you.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ZooOga: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
The only part they failed to show us is where the Fulani men were captured with arms.

Are you sure you people didn't attack innocent northerners out of anger? Igbos must tread softly cos they have people scattered all over Nigeria doing business.

I really think Buhari's government has fueled tribalism and bigotry in Nigeria, that's part of what is causing all of these. Regardless, there's no excuse for taking innocent lives!

I dunno, he made recent statements on the contrary about the issue. Ukraine may be linked up with Israel and the later be an alleged major weapons trader.

Nigerian President Warns Western Weapons for Ukraine Are Ending Up in Africa

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

https://beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2022/12/nigerian-president-warns-western-weapons-for-ukraine-are-ending-up-in-africa-2536964.html

President Buhari Calls for Tighter Security Around Borders in Lake Chad Basin with the Proliferation of Weapons from Russia-Ukraine War

November 29, 2022 in Latest News, Press Releases

https://statehouse.gov.ng/news/president-buhari-calls-for-tighter-security-around-borders-in-lake-chad-basin-with-the-proliferation-of-weapons-from-russia-ukraine-war/
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by OnionBandit(f): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Most likely to be a very big lie

The terrorist IPOB has just murdered innocent fulanis. These guys don't even see killing as anything anymore.

Everybody go belleful last last

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by MakeSenceAlways: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2022
KingLennon:
If the herdsmen had succeeded in entering the city, they would have killed many. So good riddance.....

This cycle of violence must stop
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2022
OnionBandit:
Most likely to be a very big lie

The terrorist IPOB has just murdered innocent fulanis. These guys don't even see killing as anything anymore.

Everybody go belleful last last

GO TO THE NORTH AND CRY FOR FULANI.

WE WILL KILL MORE AND MORE FULANI.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2022
This na wahala oo, this will affect Obi's votes from north oooo
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by OnionBandit(f): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2022
hammerT:

GO TO THE NORTH AND CRY FOR FULANI.

WE WILL KILL MORE AND MORE FULANI.
Go on..

Una cup go soon full for this country

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by jasmeel: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
The Foolish northerners that are supporting Peter obi will be the next victims.
I said it. The worst mistake Nigeria will ever make is to allow an igbo man to have power.
Abeg read again don't be so unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2022
ANY BASTARD THAT COME TO OUR ANCESTRAL LAND TO COMMIT MURDER, TAKE A DEBT THAT MUST BE REPAID.

ESN THEY KEEP SCORES.

WE WONT REST UNTILL WE TAKE BACK OUR POUND, FLESH AND BLOOD.

TAKE NOTE!

5 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by onuman: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2022
Ongoing reprisal war by Fulani herdsmen in Eha Amufu?
Unless Nigeria's armed forces piloted by the Fulani is leading the reprisal war now, Fulani herdsmen alone risk death by the locals. Fulani is by no way a match for the Igbo in warfare.

6 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Chiraq77(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Kill Them All

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
The Foolish northerners that are supporting Peter obi will be the next victims.
I said it. The worst mistake Nigeria will ever make is to allow an igbo man to have power.

Your bigotry is childish and misguided!

Let me indulge you one last time:

Peter Obi may or may not win, but it doesn't and won't change the fact that enough is enough!

Nomadic marauders can't continue their age long evil acts of killing, maiming, and sacking villages in the South!

Everyone is fed up of this selective justice system!!!

The matter is quite simple! It is beyond Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, etc!!!

Get that into your bigoted dimwitted skull!

6 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2022
OnionBandit:
Go on..

Una cup go soon full for this country
#

WHO WE DEY FEAR?

YOU?

CRY ME A RIVER.

ANYTIME, IGBO WILL BE THE PEOPLE TO FIGHT BACK.

WE FULL GROUND, DEY WAIT.

DO ME, I DO U BACK.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by efficiencie(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:

That is why the policy, army, navy, airforce etc must do their job and provide security because if they fail and fail repeatedly such that their failure leads to the deaths of countless innocents then those of us that are lucky and graced to alive will rise up and take matters into our own hands just to protect ourselves. It is not a good option but it is the only option before us. If those herders were released and they intended to commit havoc they will likely succeed because we have seen how reactive the police is. The police will wait until hundreds are dead before they respond. There are no punitive measures and criminals are become emboldened to keep committing crime...it is things like this that leads to occurrences like the one described in the opening post.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by TheChameleon: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...mumu.... northerners said those herdsmen causing havoc are from outside nigeria...so who are they defending ? The foreigners who are spoiling the names of the good name of fulani and hausa people of nigeria ?

Besides your hate for igbo made you forget that the rate of fulani attracities in your zone is more than that in the east...but the coward nature of an average yoruba man is running in your blood.. disgusting

Benjamin Adekunle flogged the hell out of your people in the war.

Victor Banjo led the ONLY success of Biafrans in the war.

Ojukwu fled in his wife's skirts. Kanu ran in his wife's Gown. Everyone knows fhe cowards.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by emonis88: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerian Christians heed ye the signs, the Muslim Muslim ticket, il bring, this is just a sign , no to Muslim Muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by CSTRR: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Superwave16320:
Useless leaders like Peter Obi caught looting over N250 million monthly from Anamabra coffer for 8 solid years
250 million is what small tinubu boys like mudashiru obasa give as contract for invitation card printing.

That money is not enough to fuel tinubu's jet for 3 months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Theophilus Ozoigbo Arrested For 3-Day Sex With Sierra Leonean Girl Without Pay / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.