Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) (60347 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by oneMalik: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
you will survive it by God grace .

we still cherish you !

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Viridis(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Exmilitant:
2002 pikin. How far?
grin grin grin
How u take know
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by osuolale95(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Naturalgbola:
let's talk about love....
its all we need...
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Sabadon(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fibrdysplasia ossifican progressiva
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Every Rose has it's thorns ......Get well soon Celine.

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by mecuries(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery
I hate her type of song I don't think there is any Nigerian that will like it apart from oversabis with there fake love for western life
you hate her kind of songs but you adore Portable and the likes? you disgust me angry angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
She looks way better nw

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
She looks much better now than in her recent pics where she was looking like a skeleton smiley

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
The problem with oyinbo is when your husband dies, nobody go marry you

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by DennisEche(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Get well Soon Celine. Never forget your impact to humanity through your sound. with love smiley
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Viktoro1: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jesus heals. That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Mercury12(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chee59:

E show for my body
Hahaha I see say u jux join nairaland or maybe u be old member sef wink
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery
I hate her type of song I don't think there is any Nigerian that will like it apart from oversabis with there fake love for western life
after the "quick recovery" you spoilt your remaining sentence with rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by rollandben(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Get well sooner than you expected. we love you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by qtguru(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
cry life sha
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by etrange: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
This got me teary-eyed. This adorable and exceptionally talented woman has been through a lot. cry

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
she is still alive
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by qtguru(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery

Elejo we we

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7_mb-zUG30

https://twitter.com/virgosgrooviest/status/1600835370765422593?t=u4V0s66utokNgbWBrHjTzA&s=08

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.marca.com/en/lifestyle/celebrities/2022/12/08/6391d700e2704e48908b4575.html
I want to believe she would be alright when she is told they've agreed to prepare a special place for her in Madame Tussauds. It'll be a new innovation putting her there.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by etrange: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Elidrisy20:
The problem with oyinbo is when your husband dies, nobody go marry you

This is what your brain could come up with after receiving the news of her illness?

3 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by etrange: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kobicove:
She looks much better now than in her recent pics where she was looking like a skeleton smiley
themanderon:
I knew something was off from her recent pictures. The good Lord heal her soon.

Those pics weren't all that recent. They were taken just after she lost her husband and her brother. She regained her weight not long after that, and anyone that watched her live performances saw that. But trust internet people, they held on to the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by mrfizy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
KennethEnyi:
Is this thing not called rigor mortis?

Rigor mortis is a stage of death, occuring few hours after death.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by FuckSilly: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igyeseh06:
Speedy recovery and best of health to the musical icon.

Meanwhile, are you interested in stone free, neat, local rice?
Search no more.
I supply nationwide and in large quantity.
Location is Benue State

Call or Whatsapp 08021384843
Stone - free with your FILTHY claws and filthy feets inside?
YOU ARE A VERY WICKED HUMAN BEING

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by MyExpression(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery

All this indomie generation children wey full here. � � �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by BeanX(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
It is well, I guess that's the reason why she looks so old with wrinkled skin, sickness no good at all.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Successfulben: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
A life without Christ will surely end in shambles. She gained the whole world and she is about to loose her soul. What is the approximate value for your soul?
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by etrange: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
mrdharkchild:
Sorry to sound insensitive. But when you sell your soul to the devil for fame and talent, that's what happens at the end.

You knew it would happen.
So now you want to join the pity party crew.
Nothing last forever.

I'm sure you were the one that held the paper for them when they were signing the contract. Have you ever been to a major hospital in Nigeria? All those people suffering from disfiguring diseases you've never heard of also signed pacts with the devil, right? Or it's only when the person is popular that you remember your devil? You walk around in good health, and you believe the other sick person is in that condition because they belong to the devil while you belong to God? Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Successfulben: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
It is possible he/she might be older than you. Another over-sabi.
MyExpression:

All this indomie generation children wey full here. � � �

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Manofnaija: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igyeseh06:
Speedy recovery and best of health to the musical icon.

Meanwhile, are you interested in stone free, neat, local rice?
Search no more.
I supply nationwide and in large quantity.
Location is Benue State

Call or Whatsapp 08021384843

Are there on stones, sand or dirt in those legs you step on the rice with?

4 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by PapaFejiro: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Oh, our very dear Celine. One of the best ever.
May you get your healing. May this not take you away. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s / Mercy Johnson Returns To Movie Set, Flaunts Hot Boobs On Set (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.