Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) (60362 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by bluefilm: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Celine Dion that time.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by atdscentofwater: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
May d Lord heal you dearest Celine Dion �❤️��‍♀️
I have always loved you growing up ma'am
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
ewee!
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Almunjid(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Ehyaa, Celina Ndiona I wish you quick recovery though they said incurable but what God cannot do does not exist.
The Quebec-born Dion was raised Catholic, but as she said in a 2014 interview, her views on spirituality have evolved:
“It’s important for people to have something they can touch and believe in,” she says passionately. “I say that to believe in yourself is to believe in God. For me, God is life itself, the birds, the air, the sunrise and the sunset, the children. Yes, that is where I find God. Not in a church.”

As u can see, Celine Dion's concept of God has changed over the years. She's more of a pantheist than a catholic. She believes there's God in every thing/everyone we see around us. She was unmembered in the church she usually attend owing to her adulterated concept of God.
So, where will she get the miracle from? From "The One True God" she doesn't believe in (as One God) or from people and things she finds her God in?

Shalom!
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by nokspos: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
weyrey ... grin
Viridis:
Quick recovery
I hate her type of song I don't think there is any Nigerian that will like it apart from oversabis with there fake love for western life
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by juman(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Get well.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by dnawah(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by highchief1: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by makavalley(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
stormborn28:

Very very shallow

They play noise calling it music
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
well.. she is a millionaire, wealthy enough to afford the hospital treatments unlike so poor kids with cancer
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Sweetvie: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
cry cry cry
Our very own Celine dion cry
Quick recovery... We love you embarassed
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
oh wow. Wish her a quick and smooth recovery.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Peaceworld(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery
I hate her type of song I don't think there is any Nigerian that will like it apart from oversabis with there fake love for western life
Gosh. Are you for real?
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Almunjid:

The Quebec-born Dion was raised Catholic, but as she said in a 2014 interview, her views on spirituality have evolved:
“It’s important for people to have something they can touch and believe in,” she says passionately. “I say that to believe in yourself is to believe in God. For me, God is life itself, the birds, the air, the sunrise and the sunset, the children. Yes, that is where I find God. Not in a church.”

As u can see, Celine Dion's concept of God has changed over the years. She's more of a pantheist than a catholic. She believes there's God in every thing/everyone we see around us. She was unmembered in the church she usually attend owing to her adulterated concept of God.
So, from where will she get the miracle from? From "The One True God" she doesn't believe in (as One God) or from people and things she finds her God in?

Shalom!

She's dealing with a demon, a wicked spirit. All those debilitating diseases are demons manifesting in such manners. Unfortunately, when people vocalise their disbelief in God, especially when they knew him before, they succeed in opening themselves up to demons.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by OgaSeun: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery

Mumu
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
etrange:
This got me teary-eyed. This adorable and exceptionally talented woman has been through a lot. cry

When last did you shed tears for your countrymen that are being killed, kidnapped and died due to bad health care and negligence?
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
mrdharkchild:
Sorry to sound insensitive. But when you sell your soul to the devil for fame and talent, that's what happens at the end.

You knew it would happen.
So now you want to join the pity party crew.
Nothing last forever.

You just wrote a piece of shit.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
GreyLaw:

She's dealing with a demon, a wicked spirit. All those debilitating diseases are demons manifesting in such manners. Unfortunately, when people vocalise their disbelief in God, especially when they knew him before, they succeed in opening themselves up to demons.

Bullshit. All of you religious fanatics are so deluded and ignorant. To make it worse, you're even an African and I'm not surprised.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Almunjid:

So, from where will she get the miracle from? From "The One True God" she doesn't believe in (as One God) or from people and things she finds her God in?

Shalom!

Her belief has nothing to do with her health.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by ProfGday(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
I've learnt a lesson here never to use anybody success to pray for mine.....

I so much love her songs... All her albums are stored away on my laptop.

May GOD save her from this health challenges...

Courage don't you fail me now....I need you to take away the fear.....CelineDion
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Successfulben:
A life without Christ will surely end in shambles. She gained the whole world and she is about to loose her soul. What is the approximate value for your soul?

You'll likely die before her. She lives in a country with proper healthcare that can manage her health and has been managing it for sometime, and high life expectancy.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
ProfGday:
I've learnt a lesson here never to use anybody success to pray for mine.....

I so much love her songs... All her albums are stored away on my laptop.

May GOD save her from this health challenges...

Courage don't you fail me now....I need you to take away the fear.....CelineDion

Whether you hope to be successful like someone or not, if you're gonna have health challenges, you gonna have it.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by ShaqFu: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ishilove:

To Love You More
grin
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by sageb: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Almunjid:

Shalom!

And so?
God can heal her no matter what she believes in today.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by do4luv14(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery

Indomie generation spotted
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by NAVYdogg: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery

If I say IN, you say DO, another man say MIE, omo na you sabi.

Go to bed.

You know nothing, Jon snow undecided

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by planetx: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Anyone knows if she took the Bill Gates of Hell clot shot, because everyone that took it is either drooping dead or suffering from cancer, auto immune disease or neurological disease.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Ayobeck(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
This health pple don come with their grammatical health talk, Celine Dion..just relax,I asure u ,u gonna be heal soon.i do pray for all celeb always..because I know one day I ll be celeb as well,because without dis celeb who are to make us happy..get well soon in Jesus name Mrs!!!
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by 5starMan: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119001462:
The disease causes the body's muscles to seize up which over time it became progressively worse, eventually leaving those suffering with the disease looking like statues, often unable to move their body at all.
Unfortunately, there is currently no cure for the disease, but there are a few ways of slowing it down and minimizing the symptoms.

Get well soon our Darling Celine.
Prayers going up.
We love you ❤️
Meaning zombiec Urchins love her too?
Hmmm, I pity for Celine.
Zombeic urchins are demented souls...
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
MufasaLion:

You just wrote a piece of shit.
You're correct
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by tunjijones(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
chatinent:
A beautiful woman.

Wish her faster recovery.

Did you read the post?

There is no recovery, it's a rare disease that has no cure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s / Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.