Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) (60366 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by etrange: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Successfulben:
A life without Christ will surely end in shambles. She gained the whole world and she is about to loose her soul. What is the approximate value for your soul?

Yes, and all the terminally sick people in your hospitals also sold thier souls, right? So you're healthy because you're more connected to your God than they are? Using someone's health challenge to score religious points is the most insensitive thing. You people call yourselves Christians, but y'all are just toxic and cold-hearted.

3 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by hammerT: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
IN THIS LFE, NO HEROES, EVERY SOUL MUST TASTE DEATH.

ENJOYMENT NA SEASON, PAYMENT FOR THE ENJOYMENT NA ANOTHER SEASON.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Oyiboman69: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery
I hate her type of song I don't think there is any Nigerian that will like it apart from oversabis with there fake love for western life
indomie generation

3 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by MyExpression(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Successfulben:
It is possible he/she might be older than you. Another over-sabi.

If the person is older than me, then the person should be informed enough not to generalise.

...and then add a derogatory remark to it.

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by etrange: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery
I hate her type of song I don't think there is any Nigerian that will like it apart from oversabis with there fake love for western life

Such a shallow comment.

Using your personal taste in music to judge others and even call them names for having different preferences says a lot about you. First, it shows you don't know anything about the nature of music and art in general. Secondly, it exposes your inability to appreciate different perspectives. I don't know you personally, but I'm almost certain you're ethnocentric, sexist and tribalistic.

Meanwhile, this was your comment on a different thread doing exactly what you accuse others of.

White people are very advanced always quiting there leadership roles by their selves when they see they are incompetent.
Only few Africans can do that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Igyeseh06(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Manofnaija:

Are there on stones, sand or dirt in those legs you step on the rice with?
No, there are not.

Don't stand at a far distance and condemn what you know nothing.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Jostoman: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery
but you like balablu balaba. grin grin go and listen to A NEW DAY HAS COME by her to cool yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Jostoman: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
She a Legend
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Which one be stiff person disease here in 9ja we have bulaba blu blu disease.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Jostoman: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
MESSI of R&B Music

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Mryacks: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Our prayers with u Celine....I love that her come back song..."like rain, tax it's inevitable..."
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by derico(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igyeseh06:

No, there are not.

Don't stand at a far distance and condemn what you know nothing.

Calm down, you're the one condemning yourself.

Change your picture.

The person is obviously stepping on the rice...but traditionally, I know that practice is applicable for local level productions
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Phyde: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
My diva GOAT....just believe God can heal you and your heart will goes on again. Don't give up yet, we still need those voice.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by rejoice4eva(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
meobizy:
If she rage quits from life now, these troglodytes on Nairaland will claim she was a coward. Such a condition is a go ahead for euthanasia. Pray from now till the next thousand years, no god will reply your messages. For a god to answer, he or she has to exist first.
You have a right to believe God does not exist.
But , I have a right also to believe the word of God that only fools say there is no God.
Therefore, if she or anyone facing impossible situation can humbly and genuinely seek His face, He will turn around their case.
May God heal her
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by IgOga(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Pfizer juice safe and effective
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by IdowuRufai: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
And our Politicians cannot do the same, they keep lying knowing this detrimental to the post they seek
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by sageb: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Chee59(f): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mercury12:
Hahaha I see say u jux join nairaland or maybe u be old member sef wink
Check my profile.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by makavalley(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery
What did you just say grin grin ..if you don't like her kinda music it doesn't mean millions of Nigerians are like you.lol ... Persons like You don't pay attention to words in lyrics
And your depth of music consumption might be shallow

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by makavalley(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jostoman:
but you like balablu balaba. grin grin go and listen to A NEW DAY HAS COME by her to cool yourself.

Ọmọ this comment off me o grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Christistruth00: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Call on Jesus Christ with all your might and all your heart

He Heals !!
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by makavalley(m): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
mecuries:
you hate her kind of songs but you adore Portable and the likes? you disgust me angry angry
They listen to noise and beat without any meaningful lyrics, shout up and down with autotone

2 Likes

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Ijaya123: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
I
NobleSeed:
get well soon global icon. one of the brightest artists of the pop culture of all time.

Get well soon to an incurable disease?
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by kelmicheal: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Love Legend get well soon.
indomie generations may not really know who she is or even recall any of her love songs
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery
@ the bolded....it's because you came late into this world, had it been you were around and grown in the 90's you would know better grin

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
etrange:

I'm sure you were the one that held the paper for them when they were signing the contract. Have you ever been to a major hospital in Nigeria? All those people suffering from disfiguring diseases you've never heard of also signed pacts with the devil, right? Or it's only when the person is popular that you remember your devil? You walk around in good health, and you believe the other sick person is in that condition because they belong to the devil while you belong to God? Smh.

You're correct
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by stormborn28(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Viridis:
Quick recovery

Speak for yourself... Do you know most Nigerians love Bob Marley songs than these yours Nigerian artiste that litter everywhere
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by stormborn28(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Obakoolex:

@ the bolded....it's because you came late into this world, had it been you were around and grown in the 90's you would know better grin

Don't mind that small pikin
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by stormborn28(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
makavalley:

What did you just say grin grin ..if you don't like her kinda music it doesn't mean millions of Nigerians are like you.lol ... Persons like You don't pay attention to words in lyrics
And your depth of music consumption might be shallow

Very very shallow
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Loverboi2cute(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
gimakon2:
Biko nu which one is stiff person syndrome?

hahahaha...omo if u ask me na who i go ask....orishirishi ..chaai !!
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by NomzyJust(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Still got that voice and beautiful face.
Get well soon ICON.
Re: Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
sageb:

So sad
@Ishilove what's your favorite song by Celine Dion.
To Love You More

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s / Alexx Ekubo Receives Range Rover Autobiography Gift From Friend (Photos, Video) / Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.