Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names (21948 Views)

FG Hints At Salary Increase For Civil Servants, Uncovers ‘5,000’ Ghost Workers / Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names / FG Discovers 70,000 Ghost Workers Through IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by buzikid49515: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Rubbish country
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Kennyashe2002(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2022
This govt is d most corrupt administration so far.. I pity incoming generation.... #AKD #
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Enemyofpeace: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2022
I don't know why mannabbqgrils keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread, I hope not what I'm thinking o

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Ebuka78: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Pwettylinda:
This is wickedness undecided

Tinubu why na

Me that even scored 73 sef my name no enter

Wicked country
Nigerians are more wicked than the devil himself

Is that you on your profile?

Nice body
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Dubs(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2022
The present government must look into this, they must or else let revolution start cuz this is getting out of control
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Nobleou(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Until "Firing Squad" is allocated to looters as benefit, corruption will not stop in this useless country
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Enemyofpeace: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2022
buzikid49515:
Rubbish country
caused country, satanic government
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Enemyofpeace: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2022
Nobleou:
Until "Firing Squad" is allocated to looters as benefit, corruption will not stop in this useless country
I tell you
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by CheapHomes1: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:

There's nothing like ghost names. The recipients recieved payments through banks, connected to NIN and BVN.

The humanitarian minister should be questioned

Story story. You see the lies of this govt of how they will use BVN and NIN to stop corruption. It is dbanj they want to use as scapegoat
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Valuepaints20(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Ok
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2022
if I was the EFCC director, Dbanj would be dealt a great deal, so much so he won't live to regret it

The NEMA secretary Farouk should be dismissed, she's a highly corrupt individual, her office should be investigated

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by nathyx(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Guess Dbanj was brought along to Anchor the N-music part of the scheme so that APC thieves can dance whole heatedly
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Expose them all, I always knew it wasn’t Buhari but his cohorts. Name them so we can shame them cos we know they won’t be prosecuted
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Imstrong2(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Unknown fraud men in government
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Realists(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Nukilia:
When did DBANJ become a government official?
Let APC name all those involved and let them face firing squad once and for all for sabotaging the nation.

Traitors

Are you also in the Dbang list ?. ICPC are agent of govt saddle with the responsibility & expertise of investigating such crimes. Why are you trying to blackmail them. Mr Koko Master is now a corruption case brand ambassador.
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by BlackMan6969(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2022
One person for the gang no remit, that's y e cast. Greedy bastards.
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by bhella10: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Those clamouring for a youthful president. See a youthful dbanj with our common wealth. Lazy yoot
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Enemyofpeace: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Dbanj fall my hand I swear, him for just beg Davido and wizkid make dem raise am with some cash, instead of getting himself involved in this nonsense.
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Quim2: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Top officials but you'll never name them and no one ever goes to jail.

This Buhari government is just full of shiit and nonsense. Na only media trials them sabi.
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by KINGKONG(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:

There's nothing like ghost names. The recipients recieved payments through banks, connected to NIN and BVN.

Don't you think since this is handled by the corrupt officials of N-power, this processes can buy bypassed?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by SUGARCyprian247: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2022
Omo
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by MoneySEASON: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2022
My own is that, will they face the wrath of the law?

Lately, I've been seeing how top officials in other countries are jailed for fraud or one or two things, but here in Nigeria, it's different, they only have power to persecute poor people.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by paradigmshift(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2022
Top officials no get name...na only dbanj name una wan spoil.. fools
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Sunnyja: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:

You people seems to under rate the mess and the level of rot the country has sunken!
Was it not this same country Obasa the current Lagos State speaker was accused of having multiple BVNs in most of his bank accounts where he uses to siphon government funds.
How was it possible?
Was it not this country that Kidnappers give account number for victims' relatives pay ransom and when the issue was reported even the bank refused to flag the account because the owner was a big customer!
Nigeria will eventually know the level of rot in this Buhari's government when he finally exits next year.
It's one of the reasons some people are shouting it's my turn and Emilokan to continue to empower cronies and proxies to loot the national purse.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by manchyme: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2022
This is why this people stressed us so much and at the end nothing comes out of it. Corruption has really dealt with us.
I'm so angry angry right now, anybody found culpable should be murdered instantly on live TV.
Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Babastrong(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2022
The efcc should hold sadiyya farouq( minister of disaster and humanitarian) responsible.
the woman is a wolf in a lamb cloth in terms of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by Allisgud: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2022
This is why the scavengers,hyenas sorrounding buhari will always hail him telling him he has perform more than xi Jin ping plus Obama put together because of this wastage
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by HNICEARTH: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2022
I believe this is the most corrupt regime we've had since 1999, not necessarily from the president but from those who make up the government due to Buhari's lack of competence and his inability to have a grasp of what governance is all about in a corruption-laden country like nigeria.
Re: N-Power Fraud: Top Officials In Buhari Government Infused 70,000 Ghost Names by kutashi: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2022
Racoon:
The corruption in this ironic Buhari government of anti-corruption is shocking. Everyone virtually came on board with its brand of corruption.

Dindinrin! You didn't noticed that the same government is exposing the corruption under it.
It wasn't a story from Newspaper or any whistleblower but from the same government agency. That's a win for PMB government!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Lagos And Her History? / Okada-Man Flings Himself In Front Of Oncoming Trailer Over Seizure Of Bike / Jonathan Honored By Two Californian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.