Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1396 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Re: by VeryWickedMan: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
50 paragraphs just because of pussy. This simping work fit dey pay well o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: by PJtech: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2022
must you people date?

1 Like

Re: by Streetmovement(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmm
Re: by kelspinall(m): 2:59am On Dec 09, 2022
am tired of advising, please break up

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Loverboy
Re: by peedeeasobie(m): 5:39am On Dec 09, 2022
RenerdLiam:
I just feel like writing this for the sake of writing. Not here to bash women. Thanks if you come here with an open mind.

So, there is this girl I got. While she has a very good character and is very obedient to me, she had a bad habit of forgetting people. Like, she won't call or ask after you unless you do so. This is something that had always caused a fights between her and her family members before I met her.

Take note that she is 21, and has a very free spirit. Very free spirit that she is very hostile to any guy that woos her until she met me. We both change each other cause I was equally very hostile to anything female having suffered a great deal at the hand of my guardians, which are all female.

We were both impatient but learned to be patient with each other. In fact, If she is sick, I fall sick, and vice versa.

So, this morning, I decided to send some recharge cards to her (she doesn't demand anything from me, I just do so whenever I feel like it, as she always got my back also). But surprisingly, she didn't call to thank me (I don't mind). But what got me mad was that she also came online to post a WhatsApp status wishing her friend an happy birthday, while I left a message for her that she is supposed to reply to, but ignored it.

And her excuse for not replying to my message was that she always has hundreds of messages from strange numbers, and she doesn't always go through her messages.

That implies that she treated me like those strange numbers, which upset me. I will have to drag it on if not I understand that she is very absent when it comes to dealing with people, even if she can't afford to lose you, she will still lose guard.

I decided to be hard on her this morning (we’ve gone through the stage of speaking harshly against each other, and we have matured past that). But I was really mad this morning and reprimand her in anger.

Now, she is very emotional, while I am extremely logical. These differences often cause disagreement when we first met, but since it seems we are bound by some unexplainable force, we learn to correlate by never talking to each other in anger. And we haven't quarreled then.

If I’m angry, she can never understand my POV since she views things from an emotional perspective. While I can never understand her illogical arguments myself. So, communicating with each other with a soft tone helps to bridge that, but that also means we can't discuss what we are both deeply interested in.

So, she got offended that I’m angry with her. But unlike before, she really played on my emotion today instead of replying in anger.

First, she replied, trying to add some playfulness to her tone that she didn't actually see the message that she has been credited, that's why she didn't call. And about what I wrote, she said that I should read it again, that it doesn't make sense. lol. (my anger doesn't my sense).

So, I replied that what she mean now is that I cannot correct her.

She replied saying. “No now, but that is not how to correct someone, it's not good”.

I ignore her for a while. Then I said, “Ok, sorry, I don't mean to be harsh, but that attitude of yours is not good, and I’ve been telling you to change it all this while. I want you to forget my message and tell me why you haven’t changed ”.

This girl didn't still read between the line. She was only excited that I am begging her, so she replied, thinking I really meant to beg her that she won’t accept my apology (it’s how we makeup, she want me to call her sweet names before she finally said “I’ve forgiven you”)

But I am still angry, so I insist that I am not begging her, she needs to change first, and I’m only asking that we discuss how she will go about changing that attitude of hers.

She didn’t say anything afterward.

But me that I have been breathing fire that I will never be cool with her till I notice changes, na so my heart began to soften up small small. Why so? Because she didn’t fight back.

Again, I know it’s because she was over pampered being the only girl, that’s why she isn’t pro-active. Na so I just message her again that I’m sorry, let’s just forget about it. She didn’t bother to drag it this time, and I instantly earn my forgiveness.

The truth is, she knows that I can’t continue fighting if she didn’t fight back. So, she learned my weakness, and I think she will always use it against me. I even love it that she has caution herself in that aspect. (Believe me, we where cat and mouse).

Although, I won’t stop pestering her until she drop that habit of hers. But I won’t force her either, I will just try to find another method.

What amuses me is that, I was the angry one, and she is supposed to apologize, but I ended up feeling bad about the whole thing and apologized to her instead.

Look at overgrown papa that a small girl is using his head to drink garri is here misyarning.

Oga, abeg keep quiet. That girl will finish you patapata.

If she falls sick, I fall sick!! Look at this one.

There is nobody on earth that forgets people they care about, you are simply not her priority. She has another person that is her priority and you will soon find out!

Look at the type of childish and irritating story you are telling.

You need to grow up

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: by okoroemeka(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Revolution2022:
Loverboy
from the write up there is no evidence that he has nacked the girl,which is very important in restoring equity,fairness and justice ,very important

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: by Tsolutionjoseph: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2022
RenerdLiam:
I just feel like writing this for the sake of writing. Not here to bash women. Thanks if you come here with an open mind.

So, there is this girl I got. While she has a very good character and is very obedient to me, she had a bad habit of forgetting people. Like, she won't call or ask after you unless you do so. This is something that had always caused a fights between her and her family members before I met her.

Take note that she is 21, and has a very free spirit. Very free spirit that she is very hostile to any guy that woos her until she met me. We both change each other cause I was equally very hostile to anything female having suffered a great deal at the hand of my guardians, which are all female.

We were both impatient but learned to be patient with each other. In fact, If she is sick, I fall sick, and vice versa.

So, this morning, I decided to send some recharge cards to her (she doesn't demand anything from me, I just do so whenever I feel like it, as she always got my back also). But surprisingly, she didn't call to thank me (I don't mind). But what got me mad was that she also came online to post a WhatsApp status wishing her friend an happy birthday, while I left a message for her that she is supposed to reply to, but ignored it.

And her excuse for not replying to my message was that she always has hundreds of messages from strange numbers, and she doesn't always go through her messages.

That implies that she treated me like those strange numbers, which upset me. I will have to drag it on if not I understand that she is very absent when it comes to dealing with people, even if she can't afford to lose you, she will still lose guard.

I decided to be hard on her this morning (we’ve gone through the stage of speaking harshly against each other, and we have matured past that). But I was really mad this morning and reprimand her in anger.

Now, she is very emotional, while I am extremely logical. These differences often cause disagreement when we first met, but since it seems we are bound by some unexplainable force, we learn to correlate by never talking to each other in anger. And we haven't quarreled then.

If I’m angry, she can never understand my POV since she views things from an emotional perspective. While I can never understand her illogical arguments myself. So, communicating with each other with a soft tone helps to bridge that, but that also means we can't discuss what we are both deeply interested in.

So, she got offended that I’m angry with her. But unlike before, she really played on my emotion today instead of replying in anger.

First, she replied, trying to add some playfulness to her tone that she didn't actually see the message that she has been credited, that's why she didn't call. And about what I wrote, she said that I should read it again, that it doesn't make sense. lol. (my anger doesn't my sense).

She replied saying. “No now, but that is not how to correct someone, it's not good”.

I ignore her for a while. Then I said, “Ok, sorry, I don't mean to be harsh, but that attitude of yours is not good, and I’ve been telling you to change it all this while. I want you to forget my message and tell me why you haven’t changed ”.

This girl didn't still read between the line. She was only excited that I am begging her, so she replied, thinking I really meant to beg her that she won’t accept my apology (it’s how we makeup, she want me to call her sweet names before she finally said “I’ve forgiven you”)

But I am still angry, so I insist that I am not begging her, she needs to change first, and I’m only asking that we discuss how she will go about changing that attitude of hers.

But me that I have been breathing fire that I will never be cool with her till I notice changes, na so my heart began to soften up small small. Why so? Because she didn’t fight back.

Again, I know it’s because she was over pampered being the only girl, that’s why she isn’t pro-active. Na so I just message her again that I’m sorry, let’s just forget about it. She didn’t bother to drag it this time, and I instantly earn my forgiveness.

The truth is, she knows that I can’t continue fighting if she didn’t fight back. So, she learned my weakness, and I think she will always use it against me. I even love it that she has caution herself in that aspect. (Believe me, we where cat and mouse).

Although, I won’t stop pestering her until she drop that habit of hers. But I won’t force her either, I will just try to find another method.

What amuses me is that, I was the angry one, and she is supposed to apologize, but I ended up feeling bad about the whole thing and apologized to her instead.
How old r u self, this girl doesn't love you, She is only playing along?

1 Like

Re: by dontrulee: 6:50am On Dec 09, 2022
You've been played and leashed successfully.
She's most likely using you to catch cruise.
The red flags I can identify
1. She doesn't read and reply your message on time.
For me, I wake to numerous messages from girls everyday and I can choose to reply or not and what baffles me is how quick these ladies reply my messages.

2. She may be right about her recieving messages from unknown numbers but that's also a red flag. Where is she getting the unknown numbers from?

3. She is still young, 21 you say. So she'll definitely have a lot of guys around her. I can bodly say you don't know all of her personality yet.

4. Most ladies when they're wrong will always play the victim card and instead of them apologizing, they'll turn the situation around and make you apologize instead! grin cheesy

5. Don't give your heart to any girl, you'll be surprised and heart broken when she begins to show other aspects of her personality you didn't know existed before. Girls are good in masking their personalities, they can be different things to different people.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: by BigRocky: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2022
I regret reading this nonsense.

The mumu is even making excuses for her.
Is she a celebrity ?well maybe cus she's already treating you like a fan.

This ur act of cowardice will mk her ditch you in the bin of weak men. you are falling into her frame,you are letting her lead and she reward with proper hrtbreak in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: by blingxx(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Ya still in love grin awww... She played you well

My advice .. just ignore her for a while , find a side chick or make her think you have a side chick by ignoring her if she notice and start vexing that's a good thing grin if she notice and still ignores you that means she never liked you bro
Re: by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: by dontrulee: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Honestly, I know all these things. But I am not a relationship guy.

Don’t worry, you won’t get it.

I understand your perspective. Since you guys are cool with each other, enjoy yourselves then. Wish you the best. grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: by BigRocky: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2022
RenerdLiam:

You are wrong. I will rather be the one to break her heart as I can’t be heartbroken.

I am not your regular type of guy.

I think I will close this topic. We are definitely not on the same page.

By ignoring ur message and forming Rihanna (which she is clearly not).

Making u apologize Even wen she is wrong.lol

She already breaking ur heart bit by bit.

Do well to update us on the big news though.

1 Like

Re: by BigRocky: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2022
dontrulee:

I understand your perspective. Since you guys are cool with each other, enjoy yourselves then. Wish you the best. grin

Abi grin grin
Re: by Mercury12(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2022
I stop reading when I saw that she is 21. The rest of the lamentation can be predicted already. We see countless stories like this
Date her when she turn 31 and unmarried. I guess you will have a different thing to write completely contrary to whatever you had written up there undecided

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: by BigRocky: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2022
RenerdLiam:

I apologize because I want to. She didn’t make me to.

I know I acted weak. But that’s exactly what I want. She is the only one that can make me that way since I am who you will refer to as a stone. No woman can hold me down with the promise of love. It has never been possible, except with her.

And I said I can’t be broken cause I am not the emotional type. I only show emotion cause it’s needed. Like, you can’t break my heart when I’m heartless.

Again, I give her much power because I don’t want her to feel insecure around me. Being unsecured is also one of the reason she can’t be drooling over me. I rarely do same.

Clap for urself !
Re: by emmybodunde: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Unestly bro there is a 95% chance this lady has someone else; stop dealing logically with ladies abeg stop it. Like you said she's emotionally just like any lady should be; like your motive which is to grow with her but bro for your own good try not to get emotionally attached.

I’m not much older than her. We are both growing together, ok?

And I’m not worried about another person being her priority or not. We are mainly together to help each other grow.

But even though I can't vouch for anything female. I can't be that close to a girl that had another man as a priority. Not possible. I am sooo critical that you can only find people I can trust around me.

Like, it's very difficult to deceive me since I will probe everything to the minute detail (you won't even know I’m probing you).

I’m a builder. If I cannot agree with you, my building will crumble, and if that is to happen, I will remove you fast (cruelly too if it's needed). So, I can't just jump at a girl because she is beautiful. I choose her because I can make her mine since she follows my instruction.

Try to build value with people, and all those things you are worried about will no longer be an issue. Ok?
Re: by Locoxcobajrn: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Op how can you send a girl airtime ,she didn't call you to say thank you ,you message her she didn't reply , telling you she have a lot of massage ?

And you letter apologize to her ?
Ha this small you just dey wine you
Re: by manchyme: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2022
RenerdLiam:

She's manipulating you bro.
She's online but didn't read your message, you're not a priority in her life. The red flags are there staring at you
Re: by blingxx(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2022
RenerdLiam:

I can’t even put my sister picture on my profile. She will become destabilized.

But don’t you think she can try to manipulate me with that?, knowing that she can pretend to care even if she doesn’t.

I got my proof a different way.

Never let a woman control you bro you are a man undecided

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Re: by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Marry A Lady From My Mother's Kindred? / "Mother Of The Bride Wan Carry Belle": Reactions As Woman Shakes Her Waist / Why Some Men Don't Want To Marry Women With Kids Or Babymamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.