Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) (2093 Views)

Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section / I'm Nairaland Politics Section Princess, Everybody Loves Me / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by omoharry(f): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2022
Starcrest1:
No we won't keep quiet and allow a bunch of agbado miscreants smuggle a walking dead into Aso rock.

We Nigerians have suffered enough and if we express our anger on the people that brought suffering to us, it's not insult but a survival mechanism.

Thunder scatter all agbado demons............
Pls this forum is not for children.. Go and play with your toys .
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Majesty2(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2022
etrouble:
It's just starting, it's going to get hotter. If you can't withstand the heat, then get out if the kitchen.

We have disgraced and humiliated the flat headed miscreants severally, we will completely annihilate them next year.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Nahunger:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Greetings from this part of the world.

I understand, Nigerians want good government and elections have been here since 1960 till date.

I am very disturbed with the current trends going on in the politics section of Nairaland, I am not a member of any political party.

I am only concerned as to why most of the comments are full of hate and violence induced, Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are humans.

Each time I open a post to read about Tinubu or Obi the comments are always full of hate, fire and brimstone and curses.

We suffered together for so long and we all want a better Nigeria why allow yourself to be so divided along so many lines for peanuts...

Is this the Nigeria you want to build for your children and generations yet unborn?

This people you are fighting dirty for all have investment and citizenship in foreign countries, you and I have no other place or country to call ours, let's not destroy our home trying to appease your pay masters.....

I wish Hungerbad was here, may his should RIP
most of them are Skull miners from the South West. Very hateful and spiteful beings. These were the same people who introduced politics of hate in 2015!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2022
You don't need politics for hate to spread. All you need is just 2 or 3 yiibos on the same platform or in the same organization. It's part if their culture and tradition.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by 9japride(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Nahunger:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Greetings from this part of the world.

I understand, Nigerians want good government and elections have been here since 1960 till date.

I am very disturbed with the current trends going on in the politics section of Nairaland, I am not a member of any political party.

I am only concerned as to why most of the comments are full of hate and violence induced, Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are humans.

Each time I open a post to read about Tinubu or Obi the comments are always full of hate, fire and brimstone and curses.

We suffered together for so long and we all want a better Nigeria why allow yourself to be so divided along so many lines for peanuts...

Is this the Nigeria you want to build for your children and generations yet unborn?

This people you are fighting dirty for all have investment and citizenship in foreign countries, you and I have no other place or country to call ours, let's not destroy our home trying to appease your pay masters.....

I wish Hungerbad was here, may his should RIP
[color=#006600][/color]

OP you should try to understand that those propagating hatred here are just few a miscreants employed by wicked politicians to sell their political aspiration. They are not the true reflection of the youths. If it can be possible for wicked politicians to bribe their way during political parties primary election, then it's very possible to use 30k to employ urchins to post senseless and hateful post just to demoralize the angry youths who are not happy with the way the country is. Those champions in hateful post are just working for their money. Next they start getting people opinions about traveling out to Canada or other better countries with their family. In addition, post of those hateful beings are political thugs in real life, so don't expect any meaningful discussion with them. Those who are expert in snatching ballot boxes, also have Android phones, just imagine the kind of stuffs they will be posting online? I keep saying, I pity anybody that will vote in funny characters in the next election, because after February everyone will return to their normal life. And by then their eyes go clear. Vote wisely and secure your future. Urchins are trying to secure theirs with ill gotten money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Penguin2: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2022
Nahunger:

This election is not a do or die affair, you guys should be objective rather than destructive in an attempt to front your candidates...

Can you tell me anything disruptive about my comment?

I just reminded him a little bit of history.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Penguin2: 6:47am On Dec 09, 2022
Kyase:

Brother look at the bigger picture
Osun election was used by APC to test run for next year's elections
Same was done in 2018
The election was floated and oyetola knows it
Now watch how next year will be
Read Tinubu's comments on Inec and carefully read between the lines
APC will sacrifice a state just before the general election

No. Same was not done in 2018.

In 2018, when APC found out they were losing Osun, they pressed a remote control and turned the election on its head for Oyetola to win; because they knew a loss in Osun would have done them a very heavy morale damage before the election.

But this year, because Buhari is no longer interested, he allowed a free and fair election. Now you have an opposition working against Tinubu in Osun. You can’t compare it to what it would have been if Oyetola worked for Tinubu with state apparatus.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Penguin2: 6:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Kyase:

Only penguin2 "sometimes" constructively criticise but 80% of the time he spent it been a tribal worrior

Thank you for recognizing that I’m usually constructive.

Meanwhile, I’m always constructive and not sometimes. I’m sure those times you call me tribal warlords are times my views don’t taste good in your mouth.

By the way, did you see Peter Obi in Taraba?

Cc: Garfield1: Did you see Obi in Taraba?
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Can you tell me anything disruptive about my comment?

I just reminded him a little bit of history.

Yes, you did well in that regards I must comend your restraints....

We should be looking at reasons he failed rather than identifying places he failed, if you would agree with me...
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

OP you should try to understand that those propagating hatred here are just few a miscreants employed by wicked politicians to sell their political aspiration. They are not the true reflection of the youths. If it can be possible for wicked politicians to bribe their way during political parties primary election, then it's very possible to use 30k to employ urchins to post senseless and hateful post just to demoralize the angry youths who are not happy with the way the country is. Those champions in hateful post are just working for their money. Next they start getting people opinions about traveling out to Canada or other better countries with their family. In addition, post of those hateful beings are political thugs in real life, so don't expect any meaningful discussion with them. Those who are expert in snatching ballot boxes, also have Android phones, just imagine the kind of stuffs they will be posting online? I keep saying, I pity anybody that will vote in funny characters in the next election, because after February everyone will return to their normal life. And by then their eyes go clear. Vote wisely and secure your future. Urchins are trying to secure theirs with ill gotten money.

You are right, no sane thinking person will violently fight for those mortgaging his future and that of his unborn generations....

No sane youth will indulge in such despicable act.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
most of them are Skull miners from the South West. Very hateful and spiteful beings. These were the same people who introduced politics of hate in 2015!! grin

Is this a state of feeding them in their own coin or it's now a norm for youths whose future is been mortgaged to roll dirty in the muds and get discarded after the elections
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Gobekli: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2022
etrouble:
It's just starting, it's going to get hotter. If you can't withstand the heat, then get out if the kitchen.

We have disgraced and humiliated the flat headed miscreants severally, we will completely annihilate them next year.

This one is a fool
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2022
Thortp:
You are doing same thing you accused others of.
1st remove the log in your own eyes, before you remove particles from others

Your understanding is something else...
I am not in support of any political party neither do I have a preferred candidate.

I am only admonishing you and your likes to know you value ends the very day elections are over..

Yes you guys are paid but use your brains to know you are being used to spread hate and violence...

All the best
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2022
OGIBRA:

OP, u sef don dey use style abuse person oo..lolz

Lols
I use to see those guys as honest people who speak truth always, with his last post I was disappointed
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Hungerbad, is that you writing from the great beyond?

cheesy
Yes it's me my fellow great beyonder
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Thortp(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Your brain should also tell you, not everyone is hungry like you. Everything is not money before you continue to spill trash.
A knowledgeable individual will know that it's not an easy task to free yourself from your oppressors. So you expect people like us to sit down, fold our hands and watched the country plunged into eternal misery?

I have been trying respect your level of wit, but you failed and resolved to abuse.

We will not rest until Nigeria is free

Nahunger:

Your understanding is something else...
I am not in support of any political party neither do I have a preferred candidate.

I am only admonishing you and your likes to know you value ends the very day elections are over..

Yes you guys are paid but use your brains to know you are being used to spread hate and violence...

All the best
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by OGIBRA(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Nahunger:

Lols
I use to see those guys as honest people who speak truth always, with his last post I was disappointed
nairaland politics section can make some loose his/her calm.. I tink the MODS should try to enforce most of there rules,starting from OPS that post controversial, tribal, ethnic, religious topic, b4 there can be a little bit of sanity..
I.O.T
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2022
OGIBRA:

nairaland politics section can make some loose his/her calm.. I tink the MODS should try to enforce most of there rules,starting from OPS that post controversial, tribal, ethnic, religious topic, b4 there can be a little bit of sanity..
I.O.T

The mods gets paid to allow it and they generate mad revenue from the ensuing traffic...

It's a win win for them and a patriotic disservice to our COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Thortp:
Your brain should also tell you, not everyone is hungry like you. Everything is not money before you continue to spill trash.
A knowledgeable individual will know that it's not an easy task to free yourself from your oppressors. So you expect people like us to sit down, fold our hands and watched the country plunged into eternal misery?

I have been trying respect your level of wit, but you failed and resolved to abuse.

We will not rest until Nigeria is free

Well, a man who sits on a Tree and the man who sits under it share something in common, The Tree! But they don't share the same view and interpret things differently cause of their different views...

I wish you all the best from PDP, APC to LP etc

My prayers are with you all...
May anarchy not ensue from this tactics you all are deploring.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Penguin2: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Nahunger:

Yes, you did well in that regards I must comend your restraints....

We should be looking at reasons he failed rather than identifying places he failed, if you would agree with me...

You really think it is my job to analyze why he failed?

Nah!

My job is to ensure he doesn’t succeed so I won’t have to analyze another failure again.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by julaion: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2022
etrouble:

grin your dumb generation are already annihilated,misguided urchins grin

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Idiko1: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2022
etrouble:

Who are the "We" in the above crap? I suggest you remember not run to your ethnical brothers who pass as moderators for help.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by 9japride(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Nahunger:

You are right, no sane thinking person will violently fight for those mortgaging his future and that of his unborn generations....

No sane youth will indulge in such despicable act.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's just the simple truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by garfield1: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Meanwhile, I’m always constructive and not sometimes. I’m sure those times you call me tribal warlords are times my views don’t taste good in your mouth.

I have the full video from taraba political forum,it was his worst outing so far.it will get worse as he goes up north
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Kyase(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Penguin2:

I'm not that kind of person that bro
Your opinion mustn't align with mine

Obi in taraba is just a waste of time
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Penguin2:

You really think it is my job to analyze why he failed?

Nah!

My job is to ensure he doesn’t succeed so I won’t have to analyze another failure again.

Hmmm

Okay
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Penguin2: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Kyase:

I'm not that kind of person that bro
Your opinion mustn't align with mine

Obi in taraba is just a waste of time

Are you sure it’s waste of time?

If Obi doesn’t win Taraba, he’s coming second behind Atiku.

Do you doubt that?
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Kyase(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Are you sure it’s waste of time?

If Obi doesn’t win Taraba, he’s coming second behind Atiku.

Do you doubt that?
Yes I doubt that.
Obi may not even come third
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by tinsel: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2022
The fire Obi's supporters started is about to consume them.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Penguin2: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kyase:

Yes I doubt that.
Obi may not even come third

Lol!

Kyase my friend!

Let’s wait till February.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Kyase(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Kyase my friend!

Let’s wait till February.

Yes oo
Will be in Benue next week
So I will give you the honest situation report there
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Aiel123: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
meobizy:
Politics section, that landfill? Two of the most toxic subforums of Nairaland are politics and romance. The religious section is full of pretenders so things there aren’t serious. Come Election Day, the trolls making noise here will remain at home watching events. Nairalanders don’t step out of their gates, bushes, tree or forests.
This your comment off me
You mean some nairalanders stay in bushes?
You even add tree and forest join,are they arboreal humans?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAGOS RESULTS Obi Wins Bourdillon Polling Unit / DSS Finally Releases Nnamdi Kanu For Medical Examination / Yaradua Started The Aba Powerplant Project Not Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.