Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) (2326 Views)

Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section / I'm Nairaland Politics Section Princess, Everybody Loves Me / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Aiel123: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kyase:

Yes oo
Will be in Benue next week
So I will give you the honest situation report there
Mention me whenever you do and Garfield.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Kyase(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Aiel123:

Mention me whenever you do and Garfield.

Okay boss
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Aiel123: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kyase:

Okay boss
Sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by asanausana91: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
There are some people that believes everybody must like their candidate.
Election is by choice but these pigs failed to understand. The moment you endorsed a particular rather than theirs, they will start pouring insult to you from right to left.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Penguin2: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kyase:

Yes oo
Will be in Benue next week
So I will give you the honest situation report there

Lol!

You, give me honest situation report? Don’t worry sir.

I already know what’s happening in Benue.

Even Alia is Obidient; he has no choice.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by JOemmy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nahunger:

The sad thing is, I can't find my self hating people rather I focus on their attitude and try to correct them but the comments are very unhealthy for a sane mind..

To think that the winner won't even remember the foot soldiers after election is something they don't pause to consider

Are you new to nairaland? It has always been like this since I joined this forum years ago it seems the owner generates traffic from the hate and toxicity of the members if not he would have since done something about it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by EagleNest(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
It is not going to end soon because we don't really have a united country. The politicians are taking advantage of it for themselves and family, while the rest of the country fight each other for nothing.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
JOemmy:

Are you new to nairaland? It has always been like this since I joined this forum years ago it seems the owner generates traffic from the hate and toxicity of the members if not he would have since done something about it.

In the long run, it's going to spread in real life....
Things like this ought to be kept under check.
Well guess it's a free for all country after all.
Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Conner44: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
asanausana91:
There are some people that believes everybody must like their candidate.
Election is by choice but these pigs failed to understand. The moment you endorsed a particular rather than theirs, they will start pouring insult to you from right to left.

Maybe it’s because they don’t like it that you don’t want the progress of their country at heart undecided

After looking at the rate Nigeria deteriorated in the past 16 years, me too I’d fight you if you want to vote out of sentiment or spite angry

Nigeria needs credibility at this point in time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Conner44:

Maybe it’s because they don’t like it that you don’t want the progress of their country at heart undecided

After looking at the rate Nigeria deteriorated in the past 16 years, me too I’d fight you if you want to vote out of sentiment or spite angry

Aptly put, carefully voiced

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) by Nahunger(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Conner44:

This is a big accusation oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov / Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President / Links Between Kalabari And Igbo Part 3 – History Of Kalabari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.