Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac (42502 Views)

Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by VeryWickedMan: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Let's swap Tinubu for Hushpuppi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by WARAbon: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Wow interesting
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Caleb15(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Now that we picked up the white man's burden, who's gonna help us bring it down?

2 Likes

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by mannasseh(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2022
a country that cares
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by godofuck231: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Who are we going to exchange for Ekweremmadu with UK lipsrsealed

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

Except they are gold plated jordans , keep your ekweremadu organ merchant
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by grandstar(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2022
I laugh at Nairalanders who state that Brittney Griner's arrest was not politically motivated.

They actually believe her arrest was basically about cannabis oil. I laugh in Pakistani
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol swapped a small time weed head for an international criminal, arms dealer and mass murderer.

Clear win for Russia.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by koolaid87: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Where's jack bauer when you need him to snipe out Mr Terrorist.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Thinkfree(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2022
We are going to swap kanu with ekwerenmadu
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by uniquetechng: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2022
rexchazy:
Americas are the real terrorist in in a bid to remain as world power
And you're crying about Boko Haram killings in Nigeria, people like Bout and other Russian mafians are the ones providing arms for terrorist organisations like Boko Haram because that's where they make their money from.
Fraud and crimes thrives among Russian elites, guess you're not aware of that.

3 Likes

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by crafteck(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Will they collect 2 pairs of aba made sneakers for ekweremadu?
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by unclejb2(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2022
incandescentena:
Thanks to Russia

Thanks to America
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Tradepunter2: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2022
hahahaha NA AFRICA GO HEAR AM

former British Foreign Office minister Peter Hain coined the nickname Merchant of Death

Mr Hain said: "Bout is the leading merchant of death who is the principal conduit for planes and supply routes that take arms... from East Europe, principally Bulgaria, Moldova and Ukraine to Liberia and Angola.

US agents bided their time until 2008 when they posed as buyers for Colombia's Farc rebels and gained an introduction to Bout through one of his former associates.

UN named this guy as an associate of former Liberian President Charles Taylor - who was convicted in 2012 on charges of aiding and abetting war crimes during the Sierra Leone civil war.

His History

Gun-runner for al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Armed both sides in Angola's civil war

Supplied weapons to warlords and governments from the Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of Congo to Sudan and Libya.

He also have helped the French government transport goods to Rwanda after the genocide

The 2005 film Lord of War, loosely based on the arms dealer's life, has the anti-hero escaping justice at the end.

USSR SINGLE HANDLEDLY SUPPLIED THE ENTIRE WORLD AK-47 SO THAT CITIZENS WILL START ARMED REVOLUTION AGAINST THEIR GOVERNMENT AND YET NA AMERICA BE THE DEVIL

LOOK AT ALL THE CIVIL WARS HAPPENING THEY ALL USE AK-47 BECAUSE ITS EASY TO USE, IT DOESNT OVERHEAT AND IT DOESNT JAM AND ITS VERY CHEAP

YET NA AMERICA BE THE DEVIL grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Shadysen: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2022
this one no concern me rara.

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
na Tinubu now

Na Pandora thief na
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Freezby2020: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Baba Bubu can be used to exchange Ekweremmadu, since we no get any British citizen in our Prison.
After all Bubu has no value added to the Nigeria economy or it political landscape

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by rontolo(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Oddfinder12:
wink
Putin my real nigga
I hope American ass lickers can see through their hypocrisy now..Ukrainians are dieing in their numbers, their cities are getting burnt. But they have refused to compromise and negotiate. While the Us pushing them,leading them on quickly swapped a gun runner,someone considered to have sold weapons to terrorists for a Lesbian crack head. You can see that the US is not even using thesame aggressive energy it has encouraged Ukraine to use in engaging with Russia!
How old are you?
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by TenQ: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2022
Oddfinder12:
wink
Putin my real nigga
I hope American ass lickers can see through their hypocrisy now..Ukrainians are dieing in their numbers, their cities are getting burnt. But they have refused to compromise and negotiate. While the Us pushing them,leading them on quickly swapped a gun runner,someone considered to have sold weapons to terrorists for a Lesbian crack head. You can see that the US is not even using thesame aggressive energy it has encouraged Ukraine to use in engaging with Russia!
Would Russia give up Crimea and the other seized Ukrainian land if Zelensky take the option of negotiation AND accept ALL terms placed on them by Putin!?
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by tctrills: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2022
Oddfinder12:
wink
Putin my real nigga
Mr Russian ass licker, you don't have a point. Ukraine and Russia have had several prisoner swaps.
It is a prize you pay to save your citizens. Only countries that truly love their people would swap prisoners to save their citizens

2 Likes

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by joyandfaith: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2022
rexchazy:
Americas are the real terrorist in in a bid to remain as world power

If you are thinking straight, can you tell me why there are more of Russia AK47 in warring Africa nations than US weapons?
Do you know that terrorist groups around the world make use of Russia weapons?
If terrorists strike America and thousands die, there is probably someone from your village would be a victim?
I believe your lifestyle has been molded by the west and their innovation. Can you tell me an innovation from Russia that you are benefitting from presently.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by jimter44(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Americans should vote this old man out of office in 2024. How can you do this type of trade? You swapped a 'merchant of death' to a lesbian convict in possession of cannabis oil.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by treatise: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

Nnamdi kanu
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by frog12: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2022
dem dey suffer the RUSSIANS. this american no even serve 1 year but BOUT dey there for at least 12 years sad

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by benedict100(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2022
This is great but why person go train Nigerian girl go school? Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBuYwzaJDN4
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Oddfinder12: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2022
tctrills:

Mr Russian ass licker, you don't have a point. Ukraine and Russia have had several prisoner swaps.
It is a prize you pay to save your citizens. Only countries that truly love their people would swap prisoners to save their citizens
Swapping a high ranked terrorist for a crack head. No wahala
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Latakia(f): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Make Buhari exchange Ekweremadu with Cownu. Zombiedients what do u have to say about this grin

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by 007Marvel(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2022
Oddfinder12:
wink
Putin my real nigga

Different circumstances but you failed to acknowledge that, because of hate! You wouldn't understand though because you live in a country where the live of a cow is more valued than that of humans! So you expect them to Send nuke and jets to Russia because of single person, who is not even the president or an infant child of the president! Oga go return all the money way your parents pay for school fee! You be big fraud! Dialogue is the one way out of this particular circumstance!
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by GerraMeh74(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Ekweramadu is worthless
He is useless. If na me be Buhari,na to send men to give am lethal injection. grin
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Nostring: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2022
But America no dey negotiate na..seems na fr inside movies only undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Woman Buries Her Husband With A Live Snake In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.