Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac (42527 Views)

Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by lookingfly: 6:01am On Dec 10, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
We do waybill everyday because most of my customers are not coming to market.
Zuba, Kubwa, Utako and Nyanya are the cardinal point of transport companies in Abuja and you're likely going to collect it at any desired Transport company you choose.
pay on delivery or pay before delivery?
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by ShoeWorld2(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2022
lookingfly:
pay on delivery or pay before delivery?
Pay before waybill because we don't even deliver to doorstep like jumia undecided
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by lookingfly: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Pay before waybill because we don't even deliver to doorstep like jumia undecided
ok
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Otobong3374(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
rexchazy:
Americas are the real terrorist in in a bid to remain as world power
When U See Useless Comment Know It Very Well That The Poster Might Be Useless.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Otobong3374(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
boluwatife122:
yes,she obviously committed a crime now buh you see d crime is not as grave as an international arms dealer whose action has killed many people...it took many years before he was arrested sef..I knw the Russians intentionally made this basketball player's crime look at it seems becos they had a deal in sight dey want to cut...but of course Biden is not a good negotiator,am sure Americans will be arrested on Trump up charges like accusing them of spying just to cut deals like dis
Okay U Want To Tell Me That U Know More Than America, Right? Look For Some where & Sleep, Okay? America Know What They Are Doing, Okay?
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by rexchazy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Otobong3374:
When U See Useless Comment Know It Very Well That The Poster Might Be Useless.
Bro I didn't insult your father now. Why are you defending those that don't send your now. Bootlicker when will you have sense
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Otobong3374(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
rexchazy:
Bro I didn't insult your father now. Why are you defending those that don't send your now. Bootlicker when will you have sense
I'm Unlikely To Have Useless Sense As Well As You Have, Okay?? When U See Bastard Nothing Can Restraint Him From Wailing Blood. Infection, Keep On Wailing Blood Your Antibiotic Medication Is Not Ready
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by rexchazy(m): 3:49am On Dec 13, 2022
You're as foolish as Obong your father
Otobong3374:
I'm Unlikely To Have Useless Sense As Well As You Have, Okay?? When U See Bastard Nothing Can Restraint Him From Wailing Blood. Infection, Keep On Wailing Blood Your Antibiotic Medication Is Not Ready
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by rexchazy(m): 3:56am On Dec 13, 2022
So because I didn't bow to your slave master that why you are this aggressive. Oh sorry
Otobong3374:
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Otobong3374(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
rexchazy:
So because I didn't bow to your slave master that why you are this aggressive. Oh sorry
grin
rexchazy:
Keep On Wailing
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Otobong3374(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
rexchazy:
You're as foolish as Obong your father
Where This Authentic Mugu Come From?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep / Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.