Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac (42492 Views)

Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by tctrills: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Oddfinder12:

Swapping a high ranked terrorist for a crack head. No wahala
When you love your people, you would value a crack head above a high ranked terrorist. It's something Nigeria can learn from.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by boluwatife122: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIkzBcGUs4w

SOURCE
Russia made a good use of this opportunity for real,Biden is a bad negotiator... imagine exchanging a basketball player with an international arms dealer that has delivered weapons of destruction in many wars...and I learnt this lady doesn't even regard the US like dat,always showing unpatriotic attitudes,a former Marine is also in Russian prison buh he was not exchanged,I guess it's because of the popularity of this basketball player sha

2 Likes

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Reference(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Too high a price. Very unbalanced exchange. Now expect more AK's flooding into Africa for starters.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Swapping criminals.
To the US, if an American commit a crime in Russian soil he is not seen as a criminal but rather a victim of human rights violation. angry

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Reference(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2022
boluwatife122:
Russia made a good use of this opportunity for real,Biden is a bad negotiator... imagine exchanging a basketball player with an international arms dealer that has delivered weapons of destruction in many wars...and I learnt this lady doesn't even regard the US like dat,always showing unpatriotic attitudes,a former Marine is also in Russian prison buh he was not exchanged,I guess it's because of the popularity of this basketball player sha

No nation in the third world will be happy about this. The carnage this man has caused. Totally unacceptable exchange.

2 Likes

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2022
boluwatife122:
A basket ball player. sad
So you believe the basketball player did not commit any crime.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by NakedTruth4eva: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2022
uniquetechng:
And you're crying about Boko Haram killings in Nigeria, people like Bout and other Russian mafians are the ones providing arms for terrorist organisations like Boko Haram because that's where they make their money from.
Fraud and crimes thrives among Russian elites, guess you're not aware of that.
That's not true. Boko haram and other terrorists in Africa are sponsored by the West. They use Western weapons. Lafarge, a French company was recently indicted for sponsoring terrorism. That's why many African countries are contracting Russia's Wagner group to help fight Western sponsored terrorists in their countries. The issue stated by the US was that this guy supplied weapons to Governments that the US were against, like Charles Taylor of Liberia and others

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by frankson1(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Dalil8:
A big win for Russia.

U.S Marine Paul Whelan is still rotting away in a Russian prison.

He's Ex-Marine. He was discharged.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Reference(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2022
tctrills:

When you love your people, you would value a crack head above a high ranked terrorist. It's something Nigeria can learn from.

America can secure itself from people like Bout. But for the rest of the world particularly countries tottering on the brink of state failure, they will provide fertile business opportunities for this 'Merchant of Death's.

Niger Delta militants and northern based bandits awash with kidnapping cash will be falling over themselves to get his contact.

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by uniquetechng: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

That's not true. Boko haram and other terrorists in Africa are sponsored by the West. They use Western weapons. Lafarge, a French company was recently indicted for sponsoring terrorism. That's why many African countries are contracting Russia's Wagner group to help fight Western sponsored terrorists in their countries. The issue stated by the US was that this guy supplied weapons to Governments that the US were against, like Charles Taylor of Liberia and others
Terrorists uses Russian weapons as they're readily available, that's where people like Bout makes money. Even the AK 47 you see Herdsmen move around with are Russian weapons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by CheapHomes1: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Who are we going to exchange for Ekweremmadu with UK lipsrsealed
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by CheapHomes1: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2022
tctrills:

Which love? Paul Whelan is a US marine and has been languishing in a Russian jail since 2018. Why Dem no use the guy swap victor bout? Gays have greater value than other US citizens

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Mrkindness: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2022
rexchazy:
Americas are the real terrorist in in a bid to remain as world power
no the main terrorists are from Saudi Arabia
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Regex: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2022
uniquetechng:
And you're crying about Boko Haram killings in Nigeria, people like Bout and other Russian mafians are the ones providing arms for terrorist organisations like Boko Haram because that's where they make their money from.
Fraud and crimes thrives among Russian elites, guess you're not aware of that.

And you are the middle man who connected BH to Bout for you to know all these details.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Realists(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If they care about Nnamadi Kanu, it would be a good swap.

N. KANU is a bad baggage, UK cannot do prisoner swap for such a liability, they will rather keep Ekwere madu for another 15 years than exchange him Kanu.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by tctrills: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Which love? Paul Whelan is a US marine and has been languishing in a Russian jail since 2018. Why Dem no use the guy swap victor bout? Gays have greater value than other US citizens
Your point is that the ID have not been able to save all their citizens in foreign jails right?
Because I can give you a long list of US swaps that are not necessarily gay.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by tctrills: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Reference:

America can secure itself from people like Bout. But for the rest of the world particularly countries tottering on the brink of state failure, they will provide fertile business opportunities for this 'Merchant of Death's.

Niger Delta militants and northern based bandits awash with kidnapping cash will be falling over themselves to get his contact.
It's easy to say anything without facts.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by OKC22: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2022
175:
Just like in the movies!!!!

Snipers positioned over the entire perimeter!
Exactly,both countries may have stationed their sharp shooters in secret positions incase one country decides to take one of the exchanges down.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by CheapHomes1: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2022
tctrills:

Your point is that the ID have not been able to save all their citizens in foreign jails right?
Because I can give you a long list of US swaps that are not necessarily gay.

These are your exact words:

"When you love your people, you would value a crack head above a high ranked terrorist. It's something Nigeria can learn from."

Why was Paul Whelan who is a marine and who has been in a Russian jail since 2018 not exchanged for victor bout? Why was Griner the preferred choice? Does the US not love Paul Whelan?
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Lifestone(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
I don't think we have any British in our prisons
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Badonasty(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Lol….reminds me of the movie ‘Salt’….the lady is probably a spy….for them to go to this length
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by vicfajeze: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=ShoeWorld2 post=119015641]Who are we going to exchange for Ekweremmadu with UK lipsrsealed

PETER OBI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Lifestone(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I think it's what Russian wants. They decided that they will only discuss Brittney
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by boluwatife122: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

A basket ball player. sad
So you believe the basketball player did not commit any crime.
yes,she obviously committed a crime now buh you see d crime is not as grave as an international arms dealer whose action has killed many people...it took many years before he was arrested sef..I knw the Russians intentionally made this basketball player's crime look at it seems becos they had a deal in sight dey want to cut...but of course Biden is not a good negotiator,am sure Americans will be arrested on Trump up charges like accusing them of spying just to cut deals like dis

1 Like

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Bobbiee: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Any small mishap and those snipers would take them all out. Sometimes I want to join the army, but then I remember I'm in Nigeria and we don't have army, only sheep ready for slaughtering.

2 Likes

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by tctrills: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2022
CheapHomes1:

"When you love your people, you would value a crack head above a high ranked terrorist. It's something Nigeria can learn from."

Why was Paul Whelan who is a marine and who has been in a Russian jail since 2018 not exchanged for victor bout? Why was Griner the preferred choice? Does the US not love Paul Whelan?
Yes, the US have made thousands of Swap deals but because of one, Paul Whelan, would we discredit all they have done.
The civilian should always be the preferred choice over the marine.
A sane country would rescue civilians, women and children first. The military men should be the last to come home.
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by Bigleaf1006: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Enddy50ty:
The Russian government needed to get their man (Merchant Of Death) out of prison knowing that all American lives matters to their government, so they went for this innocent woman who her alleged crime was being in possession of a substance that contained marijuana oil.

This is like swapping your infinix smart 5 with an iPhone 14 pro max.

I swear down,biden and dems are bloody idiots and they are the greatest proponents of satanism.just imagine this nonsense and it wasn't as if the griner girl got life in prison, it was 9 yes ,just f******g 9 yrs.

And you release someone who is a bigger threat to the world for someone of no clear and immidiate importance.

Trump would never accept this.....damn,I hate dems!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by xlextj: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2022
The way dem dey do am for movies
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by lesbiconverter: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
My bingo grin
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by CheapHomes1: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2022
tctrills:

Yes, the US have made thousands of Swap deals but because of one, Paul Whelan, would we discredit all they have done.
The civilian should always be the preferred choice over the marine.
A sane country would rescue civilians, women and children first. The military men should be the last to come home.

You haven't answered my question.

Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by CheapHomes1: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Lifestone:

I think it's what Russian wants. They decided that they will only discuss Brittney

How did you arrive at your conclusion?
Re: Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac by richeeyo(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Oddfinder12:
wink
Putin my real nigga
I hope American ass lickers can see through their hypocrisy now..Ukrainians are dieing in their numbers, their cities are getting burnt. But they have refused to compromise and negotiate. While the Us pushing them,leading them on quickly swapped a gun runner,someone considered to have sold weapons to terrorists for a Lesbian crack head. You can see that the US is not even using thesame aggressive energy it has encouraged Ukraine to use in engaging with Russia!
U no get brain, you don't understand diplomatic affairs its beyond your reasoning capability

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Woman Buries Her Husband With A Live Snake In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.