Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) (8274 Views)

My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:13am On Dec 11, 2022
With some women post and comments on this nairaland.. I con dey hate women... Thank God for my wife... So na all these kind idiot I dey see here I for keep for house.?
Thank God

Woman should start building self value and stop being stupid with thier nonsense entitlement mentality.. haba
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by faceland: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dshocker:

You don't know anything about perfumes

Yes. I have no intreats in those things as a consumer.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by faceland: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
After searching online, here is your answer:

It is N9500 (using CBN exchange rate, meaning with the black-market price of dollars, that is 16k, which is very close to what I estimated at first).

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 3:48am On Dec 12, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I just want to know the price of the perfume he got me. I want to know the price.

Ask him ......different stores sell didferently..

..some men just stupidly spend money on women who dont even give a flying fvck about them
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by ajidikun: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Pauldollars:
Ocean is a perfume by Khalis / خالص for men. The release year is unknown. The production was apparently discontinued. Price between 10k and 12k

https://www./health-beauty-fragrances/khalis/
for H-Medics na 17k ooo
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Mimizebi(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
A friend of mine got me this perfume. He stays in Abuja. He just got into town from Abuja. I couldn't see him before he left for Abuja, so he decided to give the perfume to one of is friends to give to me. I just got the perfume yesterday.

So, I don't know if there's anyone here that has used or bought the perfume before. I want to know how much the perfume is being sold. I want to know the price of the perfume. So, if there's anyone here who knows the price of the perfume, please do let me know.

Thanks.

Attached below are pictures of the perfume;

Someone gave you something and you still want to know the price, I fear people like you
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mimizebi:

Someone gave you something and you still want to know the price, I fear people like you
But, is it that bad that I want to know. I can see people complaining that it's not good. But, that doesn't mean that I'm ungrateful about the gift or that I didn't appreciate the gift. And another thing is, I don't want the perfume. It's men's perfume. It has this manly perfume scent. I want to give it out or sell it in exchange for a feminine perfume.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
faceland:
After searching online, here is your answer:

It is N9500 (using CBN exchange rate, meaning with the black-market price of dollars, that is 16k, which is very close to what I estimated at first).
Yes. This is exactly how it looks. Now that I know the price, it now remains who to buy and how to sell, or how to exchange it for a feminine perfume.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
ajidikun:
for H-Medics na 17k ooo
Are you serious? At Abuja, isn't it? If I see someone to give for far less, I'll give it so I can get a feminine perfume.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Ask him ......different stores sell didferently..

..some men just stupidly spend money on women who dont even give a flying fvck about them
But, what brought your second paragraph?

But, is it that bad that I want to know. I can see people complaining that it's not good. But, that doesn't mean that I'm ungrateful about the gift or that I didn't appreciate the gift. And another thing is, I don't want the perfume. It's men's perfume. It has this manly perfume scent. I want to give it out or sell it in exchange for a feminine perfume.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
But, what brought your second paragraph?

If its not bad....u wouod have asked him....

If u truly appreaciated his move ....thats all that will matter ...not the price...
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

If its not bad....u wouod have asked him....

If u truly appreaciated his move ....thats all that will matter ...not the price...
How would you feel if you were the one being asked that?
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
How would you feel if you were the one being asked that?

Exactly my point.....

Its bad...its shows u really dont appreaciate his gesture as u are more interested in the worth of the gift than the kindness.... even if its 2k.. he could have used the money for something else....

What do want the price for?? To sell it?? How will u feel if someone sell ur gift....

Or u want to know so u can know the if he has plenty money so u can know how to ask for money??

Whats the point of knowing..i dont get
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Exactly my point.....

Its bad...its shows u really dont appreaciate his gesture as u are more interested in the worth of the gift than the kindness.... even if its 2k.. he could have used the money for something else....

What do want the price for?? To sell it?? How will u feel if someone sell ur gift....

Or u want to know so u can know the if he has plenty money so u can know how to ask for money??

Whats the point of knowing..i dont get
One of the reasons I want to know is because I would like to exchange the perfume for a feminine perfume. The perfume is men's perfume. It has this manly perfume scent. So, I would like to replace it with a feminine one.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
One of the reasons I want to know is because I would like to exchange the perfume for a feminine perfume. The perfume is men's perfume. It has this manly perfume scent. So, I would like to replace it with a feminine one.

Try it first......u will like it if u like the guy
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

I've opened it and sprayed a little on my wrist. It's not every perfume that I use. This particular one scents exactly like a man's perfume, even though they wrote it on the pack that it's for men. I would have preferred a more feminine perfume. If you had perceived it, you would have understood what I'm saying.

And me liking the perfume has nothing to do with whether I like the man or not.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Why would she try a man's perfume and like it? You, have you ever tried a woman's perfume and liked it enough that you started using it?
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

Why would she try a man's perfume and like it? You, have you ever tried a woman's perfume and liked it enough that you started using it?

Yeah....
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yeah....

You cannot lie to save your life
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

You cannot lie to save your life

Have u forgotten that i dont even know u....so whats the point of lying?
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Have u forgotten that i dont even know u....so whats the point of lying?

It's imbedded in human nature to lie. You don't have to know me to lie. Studies have proven that.

Simply, you don't use women's perfume. No need twisting things in order to gather ammunitions against her
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

It's imbedded in human nature to lie. You don't have to know me to lie. Studies have proven that.

Simply, you don't use women's perfume. No need twisting things in order to gather ammunitions against her

If u lie for no reason....thats left to you..

Ammunitions...?? Over what...?? U jump into conclusions too much...

Go and look at our previous comment.....my comment came from two things... my personal behavior and also what i expect from others

1. If babe give me gift...and its usable....i will use it....it will finish naa...especially when i will see the person again and have the chnace to say thank you

2.Its a gift....i wouldnt expect someone to sell what i thoughtful and sacrificially gave to them
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

If u lie for no reason....thats left to you..

Ammunitions...?? Over what...?? U jump into conclusions too much...

Go and look at our previous comment.....my comment came from two things... my personal behavior and also what i expect from others

1. If babe give me gift...and its usable....i will use it....it will finish naa...especially when i will see the person again and have the chnace to say thank you

2.Its a gift....i wouldnt expect someone to sell what i thoughtful and sacrificially gave to them

I jumped onto your particular comment cause of the way you tried to make her feel bad for thinking of selling the gift.

There's no law that determines what people are to do with gifts you give them. None. If she feels like selling the gift cause it wasn't her 'style', then she can do so. Cause it invariably means that the gifter doesnt know her enough to give her a gift that wouldn't be useful to her.

Why would he give a lady a man's perfume? Why is he that thoughtless? Or was the gift originally meant for a guy but ultimately was rejected and ended up being a "pass on" to her?

In summary, whatever she does with the gift is her discretion. She doesn't have to use it if she doesn't want to, and using a gift you don't like just to "please" the gifter is stupid.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

I jumped onto your particular comment cause of the way you tried to make her feel bad for thinking of selling the gift.

There's no law that determines what people are to do with gifts you give them. None. If she feels like selling the gift cause it wasn't her 'style', then she can do so. Cause it invariably means that the gifter doesnt know her enough to give her a gift that wouldn't be useful to her.

Why would he give a lady a man's perfume? Why is he that thoughtless? Or was the gift originally meant for a guy but ultimately was rejected and ended up being a "pass on" to her?

In summary, whatever she does with the gift is her discretion. She doesn't have to use it if she doesn't want to, and using a gift you don't like just to "please" the gifter is stupid.

At the end of the day...everyone is entitled to tbeir opinion......
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by VawulenceProMax: 5:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

Check his comments history here,and confirm for yourself. He goes by the popular name "Satanist". A troll who spends his life trolling people, especially women with countless account!

Don't make the mistake of sharing your number with him or anyone else you aren't sure of. He might create a different account and disguise like he's with you, when you go against his opinion he lays false accusation at you, at the same time sharing your number here. Accusing you of what you never did, in the end you end up deactivating your account.

BE CAREFUL!!!
cool cool cool
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

Honestly, the thing just tire me. This perfume I'm about, even without writing 'it's for men' on the pack, you would definitely know the perfume is men's perfume after perceiving it. So, him saying I would like it if I like the, I don't just understand.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yeah....
Please, can you give me the name of the female perfume you tried and liked?
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, can you give me the name of the female perfume you tried and liked?
britney spears radiance pink and blue bottle
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
advanceDNA:
britney spears radiance pink and blue bottle
Alright. And you loved it? Like really loved it? I'm asking because I'm looking for a good female perfume to try.
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by advanceDNA: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright. And you loved it? Like really loved it? I'm asking because I'm looking for a good female perfume to try.

Yeah....I really loved it.. i even bought another when it was exhausted...
Re: A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yeah....I really loved it.. i even bought another when it was exhausted...
Alright. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah / 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate / Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.