Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive (113938 Views)

Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W / Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals / Abuja Residents Apprehensive Of Kidnaping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by PascalEhizojie: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
But who dey print all these ritual money? ABI n.a. the same naira wey scarce? Besides how Ogun want get new notes now?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by IfGodbeforus(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Uchenna10:

Tiktok na bad influence to teenagers..
Very true.
Nlfpmod

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Toks2008(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
With only one year left to live and spend the 8 billion he made from rituals, this Yahoo boy is becoming more apprehensive and restless.

Watch him pacing up and down his mansion and feeling restless.

Young boys and girls, please run away from ritualism, it doesn't pay. Making the money and cutting your life short is not worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndyQmWT-PC0

The guy is just catching cruise and chasing clout

11 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Kajaard: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
He cut short his life for money, drugs, alcohol and girls. What a life undecided

Although this story looks fake or the dude might just be chasing clout.

And to the nairaland mods: do you guys even verify stories you send to the front page at all? angry

7 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by stanliwise(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I think why this type of ritual works is because they used their own life. More like they willingly offered their soul and a willing sacrifice is usually more acceptable and powerful it produces quick results.

Those who try to use others usually flops and most times it backfires or they get caught in the process because the head of the person they used did not agree to the ritual. It was a forced one.
Mtchew and people are poor and dying helplessly while there 8 billion Naira in their body. Yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by merlinmart: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
may
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lies!

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Pythagoras001: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
do people still believe in this money ritual scam �‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
No be only 1 Billion.
Na 100 trillion.
Mumu bloggers.
Foolish thread.
Clout chaser.
Mtcheeewwww

Modify : Na 8 Billion dem put sef.
Yeye grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Omniman(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Barims:
I rather sell my soul to the devil and enjoy life, than to devote it to one useless coward being that called itself God angry

Sell am na,

2 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Buharidgeneral: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lies. And this one make front page

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by tunapawizzy: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
abeegi...rituals wey bring 8bn Naira...why the ritual no bring that 8bn in dollars

2 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by paradigmshift(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I think why this type of ritual works is because they used their own life. More like they willingly offered their soul and a willing sacrifice is usually more acceptable and powerful it produces quick results.

Those who try to use others usually flops and most times it backfires or they get caught in the process because the head of the person they used did not agree to the ritual. It was a forced one.
lol I just dey laugh.. all those skits and TikTok videos most of em na to get views o

6 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by blezzino(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Person wey dey catch hin cruise

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by EdiskyHarry: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Rubbish, only idiots believe this.

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by nedekid: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Rubbish.
Those are not the kind of vehicles a young man with 8b will drive.
This is just fake show for the gram.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by paradigmshift(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Barims:
I rather sell my soul to the devil and enjoy life, than to devote it to one useless coward being that called itself God angry
take it easy brother, no let your mouth tie urself

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by benqo01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
That is what he believes in,leave people religion alone face yours
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by benedictuyi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
With only one year left to live and spend the 8 billion he made from rituals, this Yahoo boy is becoming more apprehensive and restless.

Watch him pacing up and down his mansion and feeling restless.

Young boys and girls, please run away from ritualism, it doesn't pay. Making the money and cutting your life short is not worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndyQmWT-PC0
All these yeye superstitions

2 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by efembaba(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
I used to think only true and meaningful news make it to the front page

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by JuanDeDios: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
hmmm

give me the money nau
You want to spend 8 billion and live one year?

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by kcdendelo: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Barims:
God show you mercy... You will still serve this God

3 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by spartachico(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
BABALAWO
Blessedmercy8:

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by OgaTheTop2: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
BigYash:
Which ritual wan give una 8billion? I no believe this skit jare.. All these tiktok videos dey corrupt youths mind these days no be small... Wetin government go ban,them no go ban. Na kpomon them see to ban undecided
Thank you joor. I don't believe that crap up there.. 8 Billa, my foot. smiley

3 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by joyandfaith: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

And you believe that? Rip knowledge!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by ModCaller: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
He should buy one Rolls Royce first.

He dey drive yeye benz and he dey talk about 8bn. He should buy Lamborghini SUV for Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Rechargeam247(f): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Okay, what does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul.
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by spartachico(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
I SWEAR NL MODERATORS SHOULD HAVE SENSE ,WHATS THIS NONSENSE BAYI, THE FIRST SOUND SEF ALMOST TEAR MY SPEAKER,LIKE AS IF NA NOLLY MOVIE ADVERTS...RUBBISH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Gwhizzy: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
I really think smart people Dey here sha? This one is just a tiktoker looking for fame.
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Isabi4lov: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
TikTok and their nonsense cruise...
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nonywendy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
hmmm

give me the money nau
This Gender and money. Take him to Christ first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.