Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive (113904 Views)

Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W / Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals / Abuja Residents Apprehensive Of Kidnaping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2022
holywind:
Holy fvckkk

Which babalawo did it for him
I'm interested please

My brother please don't do it
God will bless you in his own time.
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul.

The devil has no free gift. He'll give you illusionary wealth and take away your eternity.
Be not unwary of the devices of the devil. Take heed and flee

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.