Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive (113902 Views)

Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W / Video: “I Have Just 12 Years To Spend 10 Billion” – Yahoo Boy Reveals / Abuja Residents Apprehensive Of Kidnaping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Staged bullshit... Stop promoting useless topics here abeg

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by ipobarecriminals: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
sad Linus.com grin grin. I doubt u’ll Make Heaven sad
Righteousness2:
Reminds me of a certain young man i personally met in Lagos.
He made money through illumanti devilish group. He was told he will live until 50 yrs , but will lose her his manhood. He was told never to eat anything cooked by a lady.
He became a big boi, Lavishly spending up and down until one day, he travelled to see his mum . The mum baked meat pie and gave to him. He forgot he was not to eat anything from a woman. He took a bite and instantly got a sign that he has broken the rules. Immediately the devil came for Him.

His biznesses and houses mysteriously caught fire. Police from no where came to his house and found drugs that he didn't know where it came from.
He had 3 bank accounts that had millions of Naira.
He tried to access them , mysteriously the millions in the accounts vanished!
The 1st account balance became 6000
The 2nd account balance became 6000
The 3rd account balance became 6000
( 666). If you know u know.

The young man became like a mad man. He could not sleep in His mansions. Demons everywhere. He managed to be sleeping in a car.

Fortunately, someone who saw him invited him to Chosen . The devil threatened him and did everything to Hinder him from Coming. The lady practically pulled him into the Church just few hrs before he was to die.

The Servant of GOD, Pst Muoka was praying on the pulpit and the young man jumped out and began to sumersault and manifest with all their Signs. It was like a war.
The GOD of Chosen Delivered Him. He got his manhood back that day.

This is not nollywood film. This is life . I personally met the boy and talked with him.

Listen!
The devil has Nothing good to give you. That thing that he is dangling at you in the name of money , fame , wealth or whatever is Chaff!
Anything that comes from the devil, is after your soul, no matter how attractive it is.
All the devil is after is to ensure you go to Hell!
His assignment is to Steal , kill and destroy.

The Blessings of the LORD, it makes rich and adds no Sorrow.
Real Blessing is available in JESUS Christ.

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by etrange: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
BigYash:
Which ritual wan give una 8billion? I no believe this skit jare.. All these tiktok videos dey corrupt youths mind these days no be small... Wetin government go ban,them no go ban. Na kpomon them see to ban undecided

If the government bans these skits now, you'd still come back to scream "dictator!".
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by benqo01(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
joyandfaith:

Thing that we believed that made British colonized us with guns.

The British don't believe in voodoo,so guns were the only option left for them to use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by UrPapa: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
I thought nairaland is full of smart people but I can’t believe most of them are believing this shiiit
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Monday60655(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Please loud it my brother. To think he's just twenty years old. SMH for this generation

God bless you. Don't mind contacting u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by OmegaAutos: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
He made money through illumanti devilish group. He was told he will live until 50 yrs , but will lose her his manhood. He was told never to eat anything cooked by a lady.
He became a big boi, Lavishly spending up and down until one day, he travelled to see his mum . The mum baked meat pie and gave to him. He forgot he was not to eat anything from a woman. He took a bite and instantly got a sign that he has broken the rules. Immediately the devil came for Him.

His biznesses and houses mysteriously caught fire. Police from no where came to his house and found drugs that he didn't know where it came from.

The young man became like a mad man. He could not sleep in His mansions. Demons everywhere. He managed to be sleeping in a car.

Fortunately, someone who saw him invited him to Chosen . The devil threatened him and did everything to Hinder him from Coming. The lady practically pulled him into the Church just few hrs before he was to die.

The Servant of GOD, Pst Muoka was praying on the pulpit and the young man jumped out and began to sumersault and manifest with all their Signs. It was like a war.

This is not nollywood film. This is life . I personally met the boy and talked with him.

Listen!
The devil has Nothing good to give you. That thing that he is dangling at you in the name of money , fame , wealth or whatever is Chaff!
Anything that comes from the devil, is after your soul, no matter how attractive it is.

Help us complete the story nah
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by sanny1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

Listen!

God bless you sir may God show mercy to the Youth of this our generation ijn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Hokage001(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I think why this type of ritual works is because they used their own life. More like they willingly offered their soul and a willing sacrifice is usually more acceptable and powerful it produces quick results.

Those who try to use others usually flops and most times it backfires or they get caught in the process because the head of the person they used did not agree to the ritual. It was a forced one.

So Serious ��
So Y'all Believe In Ritual Money giving You Eight BillionLwkmd��
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by BigYash: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
etrange:

If the government bans these skits now, you'd still come back to scream "dictator!".
Screamer ,what do you gain from the skit? Get out of here jor
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
BigYash:
Which ritual wan give una 8billion? I no believe this skit jare.. All these tiktok videos dey corrupt youths mind these days no be small... Wetin government go ban,them no go ban. Na kpomon them see to ban undecided

It’s clout. 8 billion Naira is not that hard to spend. That’s less than 20 million dollars. Just buy and import 2 Lamborghini Veneno Roadster‘s and the money is finished.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Olat4421: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
paradigmshift:
take it easy brother, no let your mouth tie urself
go through his comment u will see d way he was calling god stupid nd all sort of name. Infact deir are different kind of people I dis nairaland. Dis one is totally cursing nd abusing his creator
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by DWJOBScom(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Barims:
I rather sell my soul to the devil and enjoy life, than to devote it to one useless coward being that called itself God angry

And yet you believe there's a devil all because of money ??
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by MufasaLion: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

Listen!

Damn! You are always writing crap just to feed your gullible followers. Nollywood scriptwriter.

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by funshint(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
His problem... "there's a way that seemeth good to man but the end is destruction" *Bible. Abeg make I send him account no; that money should not waste like that tongue
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by We4all: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Barims:
I rather sell my soul to the devil and enjoy life, than to devote it to one useless coward being that called itself God angry

Out of twenty something thousand views, you got just 2 likes. If I told you what happened to a woman who insulted our maker, you wouldn't be here spilling thrash.
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by sunboy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

Listen!

This your story na confirm friction. Wetin be the big boy name for Lagos? What part of Lagos? Where is he now?

Too much Lamba all to promote a white man’s religion.

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by jaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's his business
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by FavouredNK: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Barims:

It's still what came out of your dirty mouth that will end you. Keep using the name of God anyhow but don't come disturbing us seeking for help from Nairaland when your judgment starts

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by vickydevoka(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jlow2:
Average jos girl will still want to leave in his house with him as his girlfriend, even if he confesseshe isthe devil himself, as long he can drive her in flashy car, buy her hairs and iphone she does not care.
Na jos way I de
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by yahoodetector: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kajaard:
He cut short his life for money, drugs, alcohol and girls. What a life undecided

Although this story looks fake or the dude might just be chasing clout.

And to the nairaland mods: do you guys even verify stories you send to the front page at all? angry

There's a YouTube video in the post. Nigeríans like nonsénse junk news like this so they will definitely want to watch the video.

The poster pays the mods for frontpage, the gullible Nigerians on NL (except me and a few others) who believe that rituals can give someone 8b out of curiosity will watch the video...the video gets more views and the YouTube account gets more money.

In the end, it's business as usual.
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by MisterGrace: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

Listen!

grin grin grin This guy. I thought you were real until this moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by kals4luv990(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

Listen!

yu know you just lied..it ain't justified wen yu lie to win souls for God
A wise man keeps mute when there is nufin to say

2 Likes

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by emonis88: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
BigYash:
Hmmm. This is serious o.. Then what's the use of the rubbish,since they can't live long to enjoy the said "money" ?
To enjoy d good things of life, which is all vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Basic123: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
BigYash:
You have forgotten that endSARS ,end EFCC,til tok,I want problem! GENERATION will still fight government and blackmail the government for regulating social media and some mumu will join them
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by WantsandMore: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
BigYash:
Lol...my sweet voluminous succulent soft kpomo...chai

1 Like

Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by Sibbb: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
This sh$t on front page shows how daft and unprofessional NL is
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by MisterGrace: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
MimiSheWrote:
Staged bullshit... Stop promoting useless topics here abeg

Tbh, things like this happens everyday. I have a receipt of a confession in my Facebook dm, but for the sake of identity security, I'm not able to share it in here.
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by funshint(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Barims:
The weighty condition wey Dem go giveyou; you won't even enjoy the money... you'll only pretend to be enjoying the money. A dead pig's dung has more hope than you.
Re: With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive by linearity: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
This look fake, because it is not hard to spend N8billion in Nigeria today with the hype inflation.

They said he have many properties in Banana Island in in Ikoyi…All he did is just one property in Banana Island, he will even borrow join the N8billion self.

This property in Banana Island cost more than N8billion to begin with:
https://nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/houses/detached-duplexes/lagos/ikoyi/banana-island/1050675-4-bedroom-luxurious-penthouse-duplex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.