Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama (45622 Views)

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by iamrealdeji(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
A failed comedian looking for cheap attention.

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Where is AIT now in the world of in-vogue news media.?
I'm also a Yoruba guy,do what you're gonna do. But don't compare Buhari to a known elder drug lord. Why are you do hurt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by CaptainFM1: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Will you kip kwayet!

I'm a Yoruba and I can tell you, there's nobody that hate thiief-nubu more than me.
So because he's a Yoruba he must automatically support a Yoruba candidate even when it's glaring to us all Southwesterners that we have put out a garbage as a candidate!

Of all the 4 major candidates, Nonagenerian thiiefnnubu is the worst of them all. Every sane Yoruba knows that. The era of tribal sentiments should be over by now if we want this country to move forward.

You can see the Bubu he foisted on Nigeria! Even the Northerners know that they are worst off with their tribal man in power.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Lacash: 2:46am On Dec 10, 2022
0fodirinwa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-7xxOHzlk8

JOB SEEKER DELEGATES INTERVIEW QUESTIONS | MR MACARONI

Sane and decent Omoluabis are coming out to reject Tinubu on a daily
I think it would have been better for him to shut da trap instead of putting up this show of shame, as the saying….Omo eni Ole shedi bebere kafi ileke sidi omo elomi. He just fell ma hand by acting like a product of torn condom lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Penywise(m): 3:41am On Dec 10, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Mumu this is his office with several awards.

Have you won a spoon in your miserable and wretched life?

Tag me if he replies
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by saintrow1: 4:20am On Dec 10, 2022
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu is the worst Presidential candidate Nigeria has ever had.
In fact, for contesting election, Tinubu has shown his hatred for Nigeria and her youth.
Tinubu will be taught a lesson come February 2023.

You are bitter, your hate for tinubu will send you to yaba after the election where you will receive mental help. Tinubu will always win, go and check is political history and see for yourself. You and your fellow biafran Nazi movement members can generate as much likes as you want, you all are doomed.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by saintrow1: 4:28am On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

This guy just nuked the shit out of the children of hate and gullible yorubas with facts, but the truth hurts. I feel extremely sorry for macaroni and sometimes I wonder if this guy is actually a real yoruba or a bastard. The day the yoruba elites/cabals decide to deal with him, the ibos that are backing him will run and end up laughing at him. The guy reminds me of Sunday ogboho when he insulted ooni of ife and some yoruba leaders. He even threatened tinubu but where is he today? The man is in benin republic under detention. He doesn't even know when he will be out. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against him and I truly appreciate his effort in creating awareness and fighting Fulani herdsmen in yorubaland, but he allowed himself to be hijacked by gullible yorubas that are doing the bidding of the ibos. Those clowns must think that we yorubas are stupid. Why agitate during Buhari's administration? During abacha, obasanjo, Jonathan, administration they all kept mute, but when tinubu a full blooded yoruba wants to be a president, they now came out to prevent yorubas from voting so as to reduce tinubu's advantage in yorubaland and aid the victory of PDP and their franchise labour party. Believe me, if Tinubu loses the election in 2023, anti-yoruba people will celebrate as if Nigeria just won the world cup. The whole Yoruba nation's agitation will pack up and disappear. Thanks to God that they were unable to establish themselves in yorubaland. I which macaroni all the best in shaming his own, but he will never end well, I know that for a fact. We yorubas have a solid tradition and culture that must be respected and honored every time. Those that have insulted elderly people did not end well. I hope it won't be too late for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by saintrow1: 4:31am On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

I wonder. Have you seen any body from APC making mockery of Pa. Adebanjo? Tinubu or any other Yoruba politician will never allow that. All they can do is generalise it and refer to him as afenifere but never take the insult or joke personal to him.

The silly boy is emulating igbos. Igbos that have no single home-training.

Facts
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by chrixtoimoh: 5:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Chaiii it pained them

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by chrixtoimoh: 5:02am On Dec 10, 2022
Edey sweet us

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by saintrow1: 5:10am On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Hate is a strong word. I dont hate igbos. I have them as friends and business associate. But when it comes to being disrespectful and insultive to anybody against their ideology. I always seems to draw the line.

You should try educating your people on the future consequences of today's actions. Just like the past igbos ( Courageous heroes) were non-challant about these things. Which creates the monster we are battling now due to a failed good moral upbringing. The future doesnt look good for the tribe if they continue of this path.

The truth hurts and you've said it all. When you state facts, the children of hate are quick to call you a tribalist and all sort if names just to bring you down but I love how you've stood your geound. Let me share one experience with you. Few years ago I was working for a company and some of the guys in my departments were ibos. These guys are full time worshippers of Kanu. They always listen to him on Facebook, YouTube, biafran radio etc. Out of all the non ibos in my department, I was the only one that always "pretend" to agree with them and I started to notice that they really like me but extremely hate other yorubas that always nail them with facts. The time that I was around those guys I could see the high level of hate, aggressive hate, they were passionately expressing hate and bitterness. That experiment was the genesis of me disassociating myself from them in general. This is how adolf Hitler started in Germany and he ended up killing millions of people. The ibos have successfully passed hate down to their generations and it won't end well. It was during that expriement that I knew that ibos always love yorubas that are gullible. They love yorubas that insults and degrade their fellow yorubas. Just insult tinubu on nairaland and see how the children of hate will continuously press "like". Try and type "tinubu will die before the 2023 election" and see if you won't get over 1000+ likes. Call Rochas Okorocha a thief and how ibos will skip your comment but call tinubu a thief and see 1000+ likes here on nairaland. They will be quick to call you a tribalist but they love insulting and degrading people from another tribe most especially their sown enemy "the yorubas". All because they won't other tribes in Nigeria to vote for obi, they have deployed strategies to show fake love. I'm sure we are all on this same nairaland when they were insulting northerners, edo people, Delta people, calabar people and other tribes. suddenly they are now shouting "insha allah" just to attract northeners, they are calling edos, deltans etc their brothers lol. Anyway when inec start announcing results you guys will see how well other tribes paid you guys back for the insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by SWATMan: 5:26am On Dec 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
When Akpororo was saying trash about H.E, Mr. Peter Obi at the EXPERIENCE, you laughed, and enjoyed the trash...

If Macaroni had sing the praise of the urinating machine called Tinubu, you will label him African Best Comedian/Skit Maker.

Your hypocrisy is powered by the Sun.

You took the word out of my mouth. The guy is a jobless lout. Running around threads like a midfielder. Can you imagine the arrogance he spews everytime he comments? You really gave what he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by BluntCrazeMan: 5:45am On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You were being tribal..
And you couldn't even hide it.

YOU EVEN HAD TO MAKE IT VERY BOLDL
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mrtaye: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

No one hate Ambode, will just dont reelect incompetent here as you fools do over there, with 2litres of kerosene you demential fools will elect a Governor and reelect him when he give your women 500naira for birth in igboo hospitals, this is how low you people are

mumu people
Olobe ni e omo egba ni mi yooba ni mi it's just that not every Yoruba is foolish and alatenuje
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by offongk(m): 6:25am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=119027722]Macaroni is a well known fool

And your father an imbile
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by zuto4u(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Sorry, but I must say "you are an idiot with no conscience"
lhordspy:

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by atinga1: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You did not fight for anything. You've never fought for anything good in your life except your daily bread.
Words alone cannot describe the kind of despicable human you are.
Tinubu will lose and your likes will finally take the back seat and sane Nigerians can rest.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Geopex(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2022
They should produce 100 of this, it doesn't stop Tinubu from becoming the president of Nigeria. Most d sensible youths want better for this country but it is very unfortunate, no better person can even do it. If u understand d situation of this country , then u will know that been a single country can't just make us succeed here in naija. Naija my foot! No prosperity in d land.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by CheapHomes1: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2022
arantess:

When I heard people actually borrow data from MTN to come online and start supporting the demented one, I thought it a joke.

My dear it's real. It's not just those online. There are millions of them scattered across Nigeria. This attachment says it all

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by CheapHomes1: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2022
Geopex:
They should produce 100 of this, it doesn't stop Tinubu from becoming the president of Nigeria. Most d sensible youths want better for this country but it is very unfortunate, no better person can even do it. If u understand d situation of this country , then u will know that been a single country can't just make us succeed here in naija. Naija my foot! No prosperity in d land.

What are you even saying? What do you mean by "been a single country"?
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by lhordspy: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2022
saintrow1:

The truth hurts and you've said it all. When you state facts, the children of hate are quick to call you a tribalist and all sort if names just to bring you down but I love how you've stood your geound. Let me share one experience with you. Few years ago I was working for a company and some of the guys in my departments were ibos. These guys are full time worshippers of Kanu. They always listen to him on Facebook, YouTube, biafran radio etc. Out of all the non ibos in my department, I was the only one that always "pretend" to agree with them and I started to notice that they really like me but extremely hate other yorubas that always nail them with facts. The time that I was around those guys I could see the high level of hate, aggressive hate, they were passionately expressing hate and bitterness. That experiment was the genesis of me disassociating myself from them in general. This is how adolf Hitler started in Germany and he ended up killing millions of people. The ibos have successfully passed hate down to their generations and it won't end well. It was during that expriement that I knew that ibos always love yorubas that are gullible. They love yorubas that insults and degrade their fellow yorubas. Just insult tinubu on nairaland and see how the children of hate will continuously press "like". Try and type "tinubu will die before the 2023 election" and see if you won't get over 1000+ likes. Call Rochas Okorocha a thief and how ibos will skip your comment but call tinubu a thief and see 1000+ likes here on nairaland. They will be quick to call you a tribalist but they love insulting and degrading people from another tribe most especially their sown enemy "the yorubas". All because they won't other tribes in Nigeria to vote for obi, they have deployed strategies to show fake love. I'm sure we are all on this same nairaland when they were insulting northerners, edo people, Delta people, calabar people and other tribes. suddenly they are now shouting "insha allah" just to attract northeners, they are calling edos, deltans etc their brothers lol. Anyway when inec start announcing results you guys will see how well other tribes paid you guys back for the insults.

No truer words ever spoken.

The bright side is election is less than 80days to go. After Feb25,2023 we are all going to rest.

But the very dim side is i fear if these things go uncheck, it may eventually metarmophose into another thing. I just pray we dont end up with another b!afran war. Because this election is looking like one to them. They want to have it by crook or hook.

They dont hate Tinubu because he is supposedly incompetent or sick or corrupt. They hate him because he is a Yoruba ; a successful one. A point of reference and the backbone of yorubas in the political world. Something they always dream of but never have. The yorubas trying to form work because of social media likes, follows, validations and clout chasing are too blind to see this.

They envy him(Tinubu) because he preaches and believe in the project 'Nigeria' . They dont give a damn about Nigeria, so automatically anybody for; is a threat and an enemy. Anybody against; is their friend.

One thing about this election is that. No matter the outcome. Things will never be the same. The whole world have seen them for who they really are; envious hatres filled insignificant vessels.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Trendingbiz042: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Is he not better than you? What have you achieved in life ? Only a fool compare people in life, it’s an individual race and he is not competing with Sabinus or anyone. He is striving to be his best and he is doing well. You talking nonsense, who are you
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Apart from urchins not having sense, they also add ignorance to the list, use you smartphone and Google richest skit makers in Nigeria and see who tops the list, the money Mr. Macaroni makes a month can feed your generation for two decades.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2022
atinga1:

You did not fight for anything. You've never fought for anything good in your life except your daily bread.
Words alone cannot describe the kind of despicable human you are.
Tinubu will lose and your likes will finally take the back seat and sane Nigerians can rest.

The most pathetic thing is lhordspy is a broke bitter dude seeking a relevance he cannot get, he was begging for money to feed the other day, sapa wan kill am, all this rubbish he keeps typing is with the hope that someone from the APC camp will dash him money...dem no send am message na him give himself work.

By the time the Election is over him brain go reset sey him just dey waste him time and effort...instead of him to look for a job na time e dey waste...sapa never deal with am wella.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Ugosample(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Dull person

That's what you are
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by vatiqan(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Child of hate! Sectionalism over equity and good governance. You'd not end well
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by poseidon12: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
lhordspy:

Shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.