Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama (45620 Views)

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by RtrevEzeugo1: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
A failed comedian looking for cheap attention.

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Where is AIT now in the world of in-vogue news media.?

You really hate Igbos, no let God allow your children fall in love with Igbo person.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Creativity22: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:
When Akpororo was saying trash about H.E, Mr. Peter Obi at the EXPERIENCE, you laughed, and enjoyed the trash...

If Macaroni had sing the praise of the urinating machine called Tinubu, you will label him African Best Comedian/Skit Maker.

Your hypocrisy is powered by the Sun.
Lol
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Donphilly(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Your type is exactly what is wrong with Nigeria. How do you explain how a sane person will in all sincerity support Tinubu after fostering and nurturing our present predicament. If Tinubu had any solution for Nigerias predicament, won't he have sold same to Buhari.

How much is selling out your generation worth over a pot of porridge and data.

You seem intellectualy sound, but I guess intellect does not stop one from being a coward.

And for your information, ibos respect their elders and that is why Peter Obi has never insulted Tinubu even after all the insults thrown at him by your "supposed" elder.

You never amount to anything by riding on people and running campaigns of calumny against them on tribal sentiments in order to foister your devilish mandate of turning this country to Banana Republic.

I hardly comment on issues, but leave the ibos alone as one of them have fed you once or is currently feeding you still.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by TristanX: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
Very creative. A few people expressed their displeasure over the ordinary comedy, shows how deep into Jagabandism some people are

There's this thing called Stockholm Syndrome. I think a lot of Nigerians are experiencing it, half of the country or more if you ask me. Else, how do you explain how some Nigerians love and fight for their oppressors, even die for them.

People like Festus K, FFK and Reno get paid to do what they do, but for the millions of others fighting for their oppressors over nothing, it's perplexing, very puzzling to behold!

Honestly Stockholm syndrome is Nigerians problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by RtrevEzeugo1: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
God bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Make we vote first now. Your 1 vote can't achieve that

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by TristanX: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

E pain am.... Lol

because he’s not doing a comedy on Obi. If not he would have been a good comedian abi??

U go wail till u tire!
Keep wailing my dear urchin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by annisy(f): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
You are comparing him with sabinu, mbok please tell us what you have achieved for yourself at your age!? Common sense is indeed not common
lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by searchlight: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You can cry out your eyes no one care. You can equally die if you can't take it anymore

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by RtrevEzeugo1: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So you're saying that was exactly what Tinubu went to do at Chatham House?

Looking for attention?

'Cause I see no reason why this should enrage a true BATist. It is just like a recreation out of interest.

Why are you pressed lol?

Is this not supposed to make some people feel ok, since they see nothing wrong in sending delegates to answer questions directed to them
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by JasonScoolari: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
From the comments directed at at Ihordspy, you can tell that sane Nigerian youths in this forum are willing to take back Nigeria from heartless leaders and their stupid supporters.

Some Nairalanders who are Yorubas, Hausa and Igbo, condemned the foolish statement from Ihordspy.

Let it extend to Moh247 and other supporters of evil and oppression.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by lhordspy: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
RtrevEzeugo1:

You really hate Igbos, no let God allow your children fall in love with Igbo person.

Hate is a strong word. I dont hate igbos. I have them as friends and business associate. But when it comes to being disrespectful and insultive to anybody against their ideology. I always seems to draw the line.

You should try educating your people on the future consequences of today's actions. Just like the past igbos ( Courageous heroes) were non-challant about these things. Which creates the monster we are battling now due to a failed good moral upbringing. The future doesnt look good for the tribe if they continue of this path.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by maasoap(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu is the worst Presidential candidate Nigeria has ever had.
In fact, for contesting election, Tinubu has shown his hatred for Nigeria and her youth.
Tinubu will be taught a lesson come February 2023.

I can imagine your life in this country for the next four years if and when Tinubu wins the election February next year.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by lhordspy: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
annisy:
You are comparing him with sabinu, mbok please tell us what you have achieved for yourself at your age!? Common sense is indeed not common

Good you noticed. That means am rare. One of the lucky ones to possess the 'uncommon' common-sense.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Atlantis585: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Haba!

Na so e pain you reach?

So because he is a Yorubaman he must accept an olodo, crook and drug dealer wanting to be president?

There is God ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:
From the comments directed at at Ihordspy, you can tell that sane Nigerian youths in this forum are willing to take back Nigeria from heartless leaders and their stupid supporters.

Some Nairalanders who are Yorubas, Hausa and Igbo, condemned the foolish statement from Ihordspy.

Let it extend to Moh247 and other supporters of evil and oppression.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Those sane Nigeria youths should start by demanding that Mr Obi should return all their money he stashed in Panama secret accounts. grin grin grin
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by JasonScoolari: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Good you noticed. That means am rare. One of the lucky ones to possess the 'uncommon' common-sense.

I love how you were thoroughly dealt with and embarrassed in this thread, at least, you'll know that we're not joking.

Next is Moh247.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by maasoap(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Atlantis585:

Haba!

Na so e pain you reach?

So because he is a Yorubaman he must accept an olodo, crook and drug dealer wanting to be president?

There is God ooo!

Before Tinubu will be classified as "olodo, crook and drug dealer", every single member of your extended family will have been picked on the list.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by searchlight: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Shallow, empty, low IQ, brainwashed delusional retar@ded Zombidient fools.
Same fools who claimed that 100s were killed at the toll gate without providing evidence to back it up.
Same set of extremely Shallow, low IQ fools who believed that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because one idiotic terrorist said so..
I don't take these fools seriously on important issues. They are only good for occasional comedic skits.
Please who and where are the idiots who told us that 1# will be equal to $1? Where are the fools that told us that they will fix power within six months? Where are the dead brains who told us that they will create millions of jobs? Brainless urchins everywhere always quick to throw jabs.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by naturefellow(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Macaroni did a great parody of your vegetative principal. It hurts, I know. Hugs!

And your tribalism would be the end of you! The emotional blackmail towards omoluabis to vote BabaBlu is DOA.

Get that into your numbskull lhordspy

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
With the rate you're going, if the rubbish you constantly vomit on this platform comes from your heart you'll definitely die of heart attack even before the 2023 election.
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Midehi3(f): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zupay:

Eyah, e dey pain am say dem use question distributor as content for comedy. No be your mate don go far in life but you here on Nairaland keeping watch for topics on Obi cheesy and threads that counter your lord and personal saviour.

At least Mr. Macaroni is earning his YouTube dollars, while you are here struggling for your monthly stipends by proving to your managers how good you are in being a nuisance.

What have you won that your mates haven't? cheesy cheesy
Chai, this is a total knock down, eeweeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Kajaard: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Like I advised you earlier: go and hide your head in shame.

For you to openly support such a candidate shows you lack brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by buzorcharles(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Bro u deserve 2 chill bottles of original sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by LogicnReason: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
You a perfect example of the demons troubling Nigeria look at your mumu self gallivanting over AIT when you should be crying over what AIT told you about Buhari and the failure that he is. Is it not Nigeria's lose that Buhari took your country from top to bottom in 8 years? Has AIT not be proven right? Is Remind Dopkesi not still a millionaire? If AIT expand and create more jobs is it not Nigerians who will be gainfully employed there? How many jobs did Buhari create? Look, you and people that think like you are a Cancer to Nigeria
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Midehi3(f): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Õmo, make una take am easy with Ihordspy ooo, the guy fit go commit suicide oo cheesy I can't stop laughing with comments here cheesy cheesy
Someone said he's really working so hard for his stipends with stupidity...ewooo cheesy cheesy my belle ooooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by jojothaiv(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Na their conscience dey bite them. grin grin
The essayist don start typing.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Memphis357(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Another irredeemable F00L on the prowl.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by davidboro(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

you are not better than him in anyway,he is expressing his views,defending and wanting something better for his country which includes,your ethnic thinking

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Midehi3(f): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:

I love how you were thoroughly dealt with and embarrassed in this thread, at least, you'll know that we're not joking.

Next is Moh247.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.
cheesy the finishing no be here oo, I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy remain manner too and omenka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Mumu this is his office with several awards.

Have you won a spoon in your miserable and wretched life?

See finishing for Ihordspy. Very ignorant and shameless fellow.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Magnoliaa(f): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Midehi3:
Õmo, make una take am easy with Ihordspy ooo, the guy fit go commit suicide oo cheesy I can't stop laughing with comments here cheesy cheesy
Someone said he's really working so hard for his stipends with stupidity...ewooo cheesy cheesy my belle ooooo cheesy cheesy

I swear, I can't hold it in anymore. grin grin

If to say Internet dragging dey reflect for real life, omooo, I don't want to imagine his state right now.

For real. Someone suggested that he forward this thread's link to their WhatsApp group, and I can't help but agree. cheesy

I mean, he's WORKED for his daily pay today. The sifia pains he's incurred for it shows that.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by JasonScoolari: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Midehi3:

cheesy the finishing no be here oo, I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy remain manner too and omenka cheesy
Omenkalives is Ihordspy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.