Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama (45621 Views)

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nne5: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
A failed comedian looking for cheap attention.

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Where is AIT now in the world of in-vogue news media.?
How much were you paid for this comment? I mean this particular one?
Hope the funds will keep coming in after your principal loses? Because he won't SMELL aso rock.
Nigerians are ready for your asses this time around.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by gratiaeo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Mr. Macaroni I know, who are you? You are nothing but unknown keyboard warrior.
Show your true identity let compare you and Mr macaroni

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by copyrites: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Godispeace:
educated illiterate fool i never define as asset to you or focus on it as my message , my message is yoruba believe in contention and building wealth in an honest way while keeping your good name intact cos the yoruba community believe and respect good names than gold

LMAO cheesy cheesy So what good name does your Tinubu has? Oluomo get good name? Anini get good name? cheesy

You better focus and carry your yeye tribal sentiments comot for my side. Good names can be found anywhere among the 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mrtaye: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

I wonder. Have you seen any body from APC making mockery of Pa. Adebanjo? Tinubu or any other Yoruba politician will never allow that. All they can do is generalise it and refer to him as afenifere but never take the insult or joke personal to him.

The silly boy is emulating igbos. Igbos that have no single home-training.
Oga nothing tribal about this

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by OdefaGirl(f): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

So anyone who's not a lunatic like you should be put down..... Are you mad

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Babaken(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

if you talk small you drink water.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by lovinagbad: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
I don't know how people listen to these foolish boy without a career , no job . Afterwards they will say govt didn't provide job. Go and learn a trade they refused. When you asked them what's your job , they will answer skit maker.Is that a job or career.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mrtaye: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
this omo ale is trying to please sad east people who are his viewers, I stop watching the idiiot after end SARS crabs

Sanwoolu is just too Gentle as Gov, Ambode would have rendered this dunce useless if he had done rubbish in his govt

a failed Student rioter, no wonder Sabinus was rated above him, very useless entity
Which Ambode the one una pursue

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Strikethem: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
[s]
lhordspy:

[/s]Total gibberish from a condemned slave. Spit

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by nesphil(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mr Macaroni is more successful than you so shut up and stop ranting nonsense just because he's not supporting the Expired Product that you guys are repackaging in a new carton���

lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by gracealonev: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Frankly speaking this your own piece is another comic relief. Thanks.

grin

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by PotatoSalad(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Mumu this is his office with several awards.

Have you won a spoon in your miserable and wretched life?
You want the poor boy to go drink sniper?
Why are you so harsh grin
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Strikethem: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repefat it again in 2019.

Shut up. His comedies are always top notch. Nothing hater like you can do.

He will burn you to ashes with his comedy money.

You are just pained.

You that couldn't even win highest mark in any subject in your secondary school is talking of someone that is well known. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by dyera(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Yoruba elder statesman that refuse to do what his mate are doing - enjoy his retirement from active service - deserves to be insulted.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Strikethem: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
isan:
Lol macaroni is the least talented content creator in the industry
See person with talent hahahahaha, let us see your own dead talent.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Strikethem: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Chai, you wicked o

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mrtaye: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Truth is bitter.
What has he made for himself.....? Do you pray for yoir kids to be doing all these nonsense skit he is doing for him or her to earn his living....
If you pray it, so shall it be to all your children

All these packaging here and there?
Mumu

Oshisco....!
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Strikethem: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Shallow, empty, low IQ, brainwashed delusional retar@ded Zombidient fools.
Same fools who claimed that 100s were killed at the toll gate without providing evidence to back it up.
Same set of extremely Shallow, low IQ fools who believed that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because one idiotic terrorist said so..
I don't take these fools seriously on important issues. They are only good for occasional comedic skits.
Omo see flow of wailing in one post hahahahaha.

E pain am mo be small.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by nedekid: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by gidzbobby: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Switruth:
u go defend tire. Ask people who were here before you. You vomit a lot.

Even that suya guy has given it a rest after supporting Buhari, after first four years. body tell am.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
You are not only daft, but a slowpoke
lhordspy:

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mrtaye:
Which Ambode the one una pursue

no the one that tame igbo In Lagos before he got distracted
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by firo08(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Bros you mumu sha
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mrtaye: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

no the one that tame igbo In Lagos before he got distracted
Stop using Ambode that you despise to score cheap
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by makavalley(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Keep defending your oppressors...if he failed as a comedian at the level of recognition and achievements so far I wonder how you that is unknown, a morden slave to your oppressors has achieved .... check if the children of grandpa's you're defending are on nairaland or they are living like you .
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by chima47(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
I,m personally nominating Tinubu for the next AMVCA, he is a talented comedian.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Sheuns(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Macaroni isn’t a failed comedian. He’s a very successful and influential one.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mrtaye:

Stop using Ambode that you despise to score cheap

No one hate Ambode, will just dont reelect incompetent here as you fools do over there, with 2litres of kerosene you demential fools will elect a Governor and reelect him when he give your women 500naira for birth in igboo hospitals, this is how low you people are

mumu people
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Pious101: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

you are not just part of Nigeria problem but also worse than tinibu
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Terror48: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

cry me a River.Make I bend observe your tears well well.

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by drimzsmoke(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
Very creative. A few people expressed their displeasure over the ordinary comedy, shows how deep into Jagabandism some people are

There's this thing called Stockholm Syndrome. I think a lot of Nigerians are experiencing it, half of the country or more if you ask me. Else, how do you explain how some Nigerians love and fight for their oppressors, even die for them.

People like Festus K, FFK and Reno get paid to do what they do, but for the millions of others fighting for their oppressors over nothing, it's perplexing, very puzzling to behold!

Malcolm x during his lifetime was a human right activist,he said he wanted the black man to be free,whereas he was with a Muslim group headed by a black man that told him what he could/couldn't eat,the type of woman he could marry,the way he should dress and speak in public.When he left the group,some members of the group assassinated him(malcolm x never wanted freedom,he just didnt like the whites)...I've come to understand something,most slaves don't want freedom in the real sense,the just want to change their masters,that's all!!!
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by kacheezy: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

My brother, this thing wey you Dey find, if you see am, no run ooo , no complain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.