Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama (45614 Views)

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by putin2: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mrpojj(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
A failed comedian looking for cheap attention.

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Where is AIT now in the world of in-vogue news media.?
Mumu shut up

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Midehi3(f): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I swear, I can't hold it in anymore. grin grin

If to say Internet dragging dey reflect for real life, omooo, I don't want to imagine his state right now.

For real. Someone suggested that he forward this thread's link to their WhatsApp group, and I can't help but agree. cheesy

I mean, he's WORKED for his daily pay today. The sifia pains he's incurred for it shows that.
Chai, now I believe they are been watched and paid as they try harder, he might get little upgrade with the insults in this thread who knows cheesy they never relent, they try harder to look stupiid cheesy eeyaaa, small money is coming in for them despite their conscience is against it....chai Nigeria poverty no good ooo
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Midehi3(f): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Omenkalives is Ihordspy.
Oh really? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by CADA: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Youre sure a CONSPICUOUS FAILURE.
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mrtaye: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga stop bringing Yoruba into this okay,ti a ba n sunkun a ma riran

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by JOemmy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Where was the home training u are talking about here when this same tinibu they are currently mocking orgernized protesters to demean gej and the office of the presidency in 2015? Everyone withnessed how tinibu and his supporters carried a coffin with the image of gej inside singing and dancing around lagos you people are hypocrites you have no reasons whatsoever to condemn anyone mocking tinibu today karma must surely do it's work.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Segzy19: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
I pity this boy...

It's not everything you play with or dabble into.

While Tinubu may not have any issue with petty things like this, some of his supporters may be so intolerant and can go to much extent to do things... This also applies to other politicians... They always have people who are ready to fight for them, even when they should have ignored....
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by rbjimoh: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Macaroni will certainly go under the bridge after 2023. He will become so retched that he will want to relocate to Ghana.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Mrtaye: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
RZArecta:
Delegating questions shows that you're very you have a very powerful spirit and you don't need to waste your talents answering questions like waec candidates, just get other people to do it for you
Even in a job interview

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Fcwilly: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu is the worst Presidential candidate Nigeria has ever had.
In fact, for contesting election, Tinubu has shown his hatred for Nigeria and her youth.
Tinubu will be taught a lesson come February 2023.
The idiot is so afraid of competition that is why he did not allow other parties to paste posters in Lagos, especially LP and PDP presidential candidates

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by 3seriez(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
Very creative. A few people expressed their displeasure over the ordinary comedy, shows how deep into Jagabandism some people are

There's this thing called Stockholm Syndrome. I think a lot of Nigerians are experiencing it, half of the country or more if you ask me. Else, how do you explain how some Nigerians love and fight for their oppressors, even die for them.

People like Festus K, FFK and Reno get paid to do what they do, but for the millions of others fighting for their oppressors over nothing, it's perplexing, very puzzling to behold!
Spot on. I believe more than half of our Population are experiencing some sort of Stockholm syndrome. They align with oppressors, can't be objective, if you can't beat them join them syndrome, it is the turn of our brother, My time has come etc etc.
Our democracy has a very very very long way to go.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by LCling: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy

Oga why are you crying. Please don't visit YouTube the comments there might take your breath .... Atleast not everyone is deluded like you in this country

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Lashist(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Macaroni isnt a politician...he has gotten what you that is a stupid troll would never get in your useless life...what you and your family would never get till you leave the earth...you are suddenly insulting someone bcus he isnt suppotingw your blabulah candidate but later you'd say igbos dey insult other influencera being paid to sing APC praises...mumu urchin

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Samstar4now(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Switruth:
u go defend tire. Ask people who were here before you. You vomit a lot.
Don't mind them. Anybody that constantly defend someone even when the so called person(s) commit blunders has been paid to do such work and that is why I don't follow such persons. I cannot be deceived

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by kikelomo68469: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
God bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of NigeriaGod bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria...
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Stillhere: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Mumu this is his office with several awards.

Have you won a spoon in your miserable and wretched life?

Oh Lawwwd.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Owologbo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Look at the way you are crying for tinubu who doesn't have respect for anybody.
When it comes to insults, tinubu will take first and second position.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by obinto: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

See how you dragged Tinubu into this matter. Where was Tinubu mentioned in that skit? If you felt the character he played was a reference to Tinubu, the man is simply not fit for the office. You shot Tinubu with a stray bullet here.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Stillhere: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Oh Lawwwd. Easy bro before make somebody to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by AlwaysPositive: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Cry cry baby �

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Godispeace: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
educated illiterate fool i never define as asset to you or focus on it as my message , my message is yoruba believe in contention and building wealth in an honest way while keeping your good name intact cos the yoruba community believe and respect good names than gold
copyrites:

So what is an asset? Trading drugs in Chicago or raising boko haram miscreants in Borno? cheesy cheesy
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by AlwaysPositive: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Switruth:

Him no know.

Market wey hard to sell... He will just give himself BP...

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Switruth:

The guy is just a senseless and hopeless tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Smartguyboy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
How did we get here?
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
kikelomo68469:
God bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of NigeriaGod bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria...

Have some sense please!

Was Tinubu mentioned in the skit?

...and if the little sense you're managing tells you that video portrays Tinubu, what does that make you?

Complete simpleton!!

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by adontcare(f): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

lol ��� grin grin

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Smartguyboy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

How can a living human being support this man because his an Yoruba?
He can’t even defend himself are you not ashamed of yourself if this is what Yoruba have to offer even with the highest number of graduates and professors in this country.
He can’t even remember his date of birth they have to give him piece of paper so he can read out his own date of birth are you not ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by chikason22(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by goldmatrix(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2022

lhordspy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.