Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu (26206 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by seeme2(f): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
You have my vote, my president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
I have never seen a man this desperate like Tinubu.. on what ground should we vote for u. You should be telling us reasons why we should vote for you not all this vote begging
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Atlantis585: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
GOD FORBID BATthing!

OUR MUMU DON DO!
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Baba don humble yet Dem go still complain.

The thing no reach belle na
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
etcme:
No Sir,

I don't want to vote for someone who will be wasting our resources on "Answering Machines" in international scenes in the name of teamship.

Your kind of government is a wasteful one.

You can go and vote for the man who does not know that Nasarawa is a state but in his dude brain, Nasarawa is a great country. Hahahaha
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by bezimo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
No I wont..you have nothing to offer except Agbado, Eba and Cassava..I will rather settle for a better option..who will move Nigeria forward.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Lauraobd1: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lie lie I can't repeat same mistake I did when I voted buhari.i need to help my country now or never

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by PointZerom: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119054611:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Argue with your Hero Beer tongue tongue tongue

Your opinion is as useless as Bulaba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Shadysen: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Eriggs:
I will vote for you Jagaban
hey dude, only your vote aint do shit, people that against your lord and saviour is numberious man!
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Gingerbreadman2: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gotten from youtue
"APC supporters can be likened to a person who is drowning and has a life jacket and bundles of cash thrown to them to choose from. Instead of heading for the life jacket, they head for the cash forgetting that the money cannot save them from their current situation. And even if they got to the money, might not survive to use it." D star
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Lionnation: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

N media house he wan rule?
yes Nigerians will meet him there,

You should have ask him if na chartam house em wan rule
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Aremson14(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Power can only be attained by those who can bend low to pick it up
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lionnation:
yes Nigerians will meet him there,
You should have ask him if na chartam house em wan rule
Hehehehe..
But Chatham House na the baba for Media house na?
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Faposky95:

The quote is the saying of a foolish wis man
I neither have the time nor the crayons to explain it to you.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
MyAmericandream:

The thing no reach belle na

Yes, it's possible e no reach him belle but baba don talk him own cos People who matters don't mind and the ones who minds don't Matter.

Baba don shows say, he's a good follower.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by udeh3(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
You refuse coming to debates... You don't attend town hall meetings. All the media houses wants to use your popularity to get more views...

I thought they said this man is a master planner? How come he didn't know he needs the Nigerian media houses?

He should better go back to UK or BBC, so we could hear from him since we're too small to be talked to

We deserve better
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by CheapHomes1: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
@Moh247 Leodeking Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Batified2023 Biodun556

Oya come and kneel down and beg too grin

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by SeeItSayIt: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thank you o Peter Obi for forcing our almighty Tinubu to beg for votes, I'm the happiest to see this day in my time. I thought they said it's a must for us to vote for BAT or die.

You all must have sense comes 2023 by force in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Yes, it's possible e no reach him belle but baba don talk him own cos People who matters don't mind and the ones who minds don't Matter.

Baba don shows say, he's a good follower.

Ok o I don hear omo baba
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by newoffer: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
I will advise anybody to vote for one man government. A government for the very few
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Babaken(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
sunboy:

Is he suppose to command you to vote for him? Y’all always have something negative to say about this man lol
The man himself na negative.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Oops! shocked shocked Emilokan now begging for votes?
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Babaken(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
seeme2:
You have my vote, my president.
wasted vote
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by liverpudian9(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
codedguy1:

It is that market share that will bury him in this election.

People who have their PVCs but have never voted will be the ones to bury his ambition. Let's not talk about the newly registered voters that actually did that because of Obi, 70% of them that will collect their PVCs will vote LP.

Even I myself m for p.o
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sincere people don't beg for votes , they earn it.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
truthfulnigeria:

Brother stop all these and help your generation for once... How much were you paid?? Let the Obidients contribute and give you more so your senses can come back!

Growing up with such a pitiful package has skewed what you consider an effective weapon.
Not even a doppleganger could mimic your horrific visage.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by stuffs2002: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Babaken:
King maker is begging people to make him king.

ganisucks:
Ki Ki Ki, Baba Lagos has began to beg. I thought his boys on nairaland said that they have 1 billion voters in the north. I laff in mandarin

Ofemmanu1:
Baba don humble yet Dem go still complain.

It's called campaign which is strange to the followers of the Supreme Monkey who would rather insult and drag you into voting for their Supreme Monkey
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Atlantis585:
GOD FORBID BATthing!
OUR MUMU DON DO!
You go cry tire
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Lionnation: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Hehehehe..

But Chatham House na the baba for Media house na?
and tinubu is vying to become their new president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team / Farewell Service Held in honour of President Jonathan (PICTURES) / Houseboy ‘Steals’ Ex- Minister Akinyemi’s N11m Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.