Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu (26203 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by madapcmod: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Just yesterday he told them to grab power, and run with it

Today he is begging

We no go vote for another Robert Mugabe

Go are rest

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Davidave(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
I Will Vote For Tinubu,
Only If He Can Put A Thread Inside
Niddle.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Biafraaa: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
E get one urchin wey I dey wait make he comment but e be like say him too don humble.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by mach7(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
A lot of comments here, brings one to the conclusion that most Nairalanders don't bother to read the content, but rather just follow headlines.

His comments were addressed to the undecided voters (I personally don't think there are undecided voters at this point) and he wasn't begging.

Insulting him won't make a dent on his personality or awaiting victory as the majority of Nigerians know him and his ability to effect positive and graduating change to our present condition.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Crystalom5: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
From "my turn" to please vote for me abi? No worry, e go soon shock pass this one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by HitRun(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Iffa hear! Most undecided voters are undecided on whether to vote for Atiku or Obi

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Realist12: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu remains the best for the job . But the media is very biased. I can post the link if the full interview people should watch and see how a very intelligent leader Tinubu is but the media are intentionally misinforming the public.
Tinubu never begged anyone. You're doing yourself a favor by voting and making wise decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tTh8UzrcvA
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
What Asiwaju wanted to say is:

"If you want to vote for a thief, agbero and a drug dealer, vote for me! I am the best candidate!"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by amliftedhigher: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by EquityPadi: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
They should vote for you so you can fulfill your life ambition and not because you really care. If you experience Ageros and local government touts in Lagos, you can only imagine.

My problem is not Mr. Bola, just check his campaign list, then of course you know who his ministers and cabinet members will be. Just same same people.

Are we then expecting change with same people who careless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Allisgud: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
I see 50m votes for peter obi,the rest will share the remaining 33m grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Moikiitos: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
So, you know how to beg...with all your gra gra. Wonder sha never end.

“I want to hurry them and appeal to them to get their PVC ready and vote for me. I am not campaigning for any other person but for myself and my party,” the former Lagos State governor said.”That is what I what. If you have not made up your mind, please, do so!”

maupe:

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by pachigo001(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is it by force grin grin
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Beggie beggie daddy, beggie beggie Baba. Bablu Bluba balabuu bu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Crystalom5: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mystic216:

A town hall, different, from Balabulum buluru bulaba
-BAT-2022
let's speak in tongues brother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by stasius: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Daddy you don't need to beg papa

It is your turn. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by etrouble: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
ganisucks:
Ki Ki Ki, Baba Lagos has began to beg. I thought his boys on nairaland said that they have 1 billion voters in the north. I laff in mandarin

Hasn't he humiliated you enough?

In 2015, he humiliated you.
In 2019, he humiliated you again.

Isn't the humiliation enough?
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Nonexisting1: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Babaken:
King maker is begging people to make him king.
The man fall hand. At his age, he should have sponsored one of his boys to be president and he will take the kingmaker title to his grave. Just like Buhari has destroyed his "incorruptible" reputation, Tinubu is about to lose his "kingmaker" reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
mach7:
A lot of comments here, brings one to the conclusion that most Nairalanders don't bother to read the content, but rather just follow headlines.

His comments were addressed to the undecided voters (I personally don't think there are undecided voters at this point) and he wasn't begging.

Insulting him won't make a dent on his personality or awaiting victory as the majority of Nigerians know him and his ability to effect positive and graduating change to our present condition.

You better join him and start begging too. He has access to information you don't have; and he knows that the last position is staring him in the face. So you better get off your high horse and start begging like your principal.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by EnterpriseMan: 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
No
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
etrouble:

Hasn't he humiliated you enough?

In 2015, he humiliated you.
In 2019, he humiliated you again.

Isn't the humiliation enough?
Join your Oga and beg. Beg me to vote him. Your boss knows that defeat is staring him in the face. Start begging now!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by blessedbanky: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fox41:
shocked

Are my ears deceiving me?

Meanwhile contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, and SAT tutorials. One of my IELTS candidate made an 8.0 last week. Resounding successes for those we have coached; you too can achieve a lot higher with our trainings. Contact us on 08160074676

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Myself2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
He wants to hurry them to get their PVC ? I thought it was APV and APC ?
He is begging them to vote for him, I thought he already gave marxhing orders to his urchins and arselickers to snatch ballot boxes and run away with it.
Criminal through and through, he is now pretendjng to be normal.
Yeye dey smell

Waiting for any of the Tilumbu urchins and arselickers to respond so I hammer them
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by afbstrategies: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
shocked
Beg for you on a muslim muslim ticket, right?
Make reasonable request BAT!
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
A town hall grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Kajaard: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
mach7:

You people have eyes but choose to remain blind.

You have ears but choose to remain deaf.

You think Tinubu and the APC campaign team don't have ears to know what's going on politically or eyes to see how the opposition is seriously gaining ground? He is fighting an increasing opposition from both Atiku and Peter Obi and they see their population growing day after day.

Before Tinubu becomes this desperate to start begging you should know that they have seen what common folks like you are not seeing.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by ofemigeorge(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
;DPlease vote for him for his political dream to come true not for yourself not for the country but so his dream will come true
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nigerians have reduced Tinubu to a begger

I thought they call him jagaban of Africa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
@Moh247 Leodeking Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Batified2023 Biodun556

Oya come and kneel down and beg too grin
FreeStuffsNG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLC Warning Strike: Banks To Shut Down On Tuesday & Wednesday / Troops Destroy Illegal Crude Oil Refineries & Kidnapers Camp In Niger Delta.PICS / Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.