Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu (26205 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Chiraq77(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Chiraq77(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
angry
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Manna4Gurls: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
He isn't sounding convincing to me. I only hear greed and selfish on his every speech. He doesn't carry we Nigerians to heart.

Assuming he said Please vote for me for the betterment of this nation it'll be considerate. But no, he always sounds filt and self centered undecided angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by liverpudian9(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu looking at another market share , indeed a good marketing stratedy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Kajaard: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
@Moh247 Leodeking Throwback PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Batified2023 Biodun556

Oya come and kneel down and beg too grin

naturefellow:
FreeStuffsNG

Don't forget Ihordspy and kagd10 as well cheesy

P/S - Please other nairalanders from the politics section can add other names of urchins we might have omitted from this list as well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by afbstrategies: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reality is setting in for BAT and his urchins.

2023 will be a lesson for those who think Nigeria belongs to them alone.

Selfish Nigerian leaders at every turn. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Goodoldays(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
You are not electable Sir

We have suffered enough

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
End SARS comes to Mind.
grin

Mumu youths will vote for you. Babablue, Holabalulabaika grin

Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Mindcure: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ugly thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by vickydevoka(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
ganisucks:
Ki Ki Ki, Baba Lagos has began to beg. I thought his boys on nairaland said that they have 1 billion voters in the north. I laff in mandarin
Atiku is likely to win. Fear north baba
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by clevybrown(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
post=119054611:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Argue with your Hero Beer tongue tongue tongue
So u are part of the balablu..blublu...bulaba family... No wonder!! That class of mediocrity looks so good on u... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
But it is your turn na why are u begging.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by id4sho(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Babaken:
King maker is begging people to make him king.
This shit is getting real
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
liverpudian9:
Tinubu looking at another market share , indeed a good marketing stratedy

It is that market share that will bury him in this election.

People who have their PVCs but have never voted will be the ones to bury his ambition. Let's not talk about the newly registered voters that actually did that because of Obi, 70% of them that will collect their PVCs will vote LP.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by PlanktonX: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nchenches:
After watching Tinubu speak, after listening to Tinubu speak, it's only somebody from a monstrous island who can vote Tinubu to preside over the Island.

Only an unrepentant evil monster can do what you just said. Someone who hates himself and wish no other people good.
It might be because Nigeria is too happy and comfortable, that's why some are even considering voting Tinubu.

We don't hate you Baba Tinubu sir, we just wanted a better future for ourselves and our Children too.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Originalsly: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
dyera:
Don't let yourself be deceived, Tinubu doesn't have the solution to Nigeria's problem, if he does, he would have informed Buhari.

See the image below for the real reason Tinubu wants to become the president. See the last sentence.

You're soooo right .... never knew he said this ...I don't want to be lost in history ... and said it publicly?.... his mental health is really worse than I thought. He just want to have the title of President to his name ... then he can resign or whatever and hand over power to Shettima. He has no plans for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by lovinagbad: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nchenches:
After watching Tinubu speak, after listening to Tinubu speak, it's only somebody from a monstrous island who can vote Tinubu to preside over the Island.

I will.vote for BAT anytime
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by lovinagbad: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
PlanktonX:

Only an unrepentant evil monster can do what you just said. Someone who hates himself and wish no other people good.
It might be because Nigeria is too happy and comfortable, that's why some are even considering voting Tinubu.

We don't hate you Baba Tinubu sir, we just wanted a better future for ourselves and our Children too.
When becomes the president in 2023 then you cam relocate fast
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Lionnation: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Baba don humble yet Dem go still complain.
let him go to a media house and sale himself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by IMASTEX: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Babaken:
That is what greed for power can do. If he had projected another candidate, even Prof. would have had a better chance. Because there is a common believe that he always adjusts things whenever baba go slow isn't on ground. Secondly, he is physically fit, his issue is keeping quiet in the face of wrong doing.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by id4sho(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

Now this here is the highest level of desperation grin grin

I thought he could bribe anyone. The fear of BVAS!

The arrogance is gradually wearing out. The shameful performance at Chatham House is weighing him down. How much lie can one man take from sycophants?
/
Gbagam, summary. He receive sense by force.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Go and solve your problem with simon.
Kajaard:

Don't forget Ihordspy and kagd10 as well cheesy

P/S - Please other nairalanders from the politics section can add other names of urchins we might have omitted from this list as well cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Kajaard: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Go and solve your problem with simon.

Who is Simon?

This period is really a tough one to be an urchin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Olaolex: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Olachase:
na that laugh go give you chest pain
Wetin do that guy in that picture? He swallow chameleon? Or what should we call this now?
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Babaken:

That is the height of ridicule he has subjected himself to.

A king maker is greater than kings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Switruth:
ur mentor is begging. U dey here dey scatter his name. Ozuwor.

Today, he's begging..

Tomorrow, he'll be the King.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lionnation:
let him go to a media house and sale himself

N media house he wan rule?
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by gabrielonis: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You know, there is an old saying by wise men which goes as follows: Pride cometh before a fall. So if pride can be so catastrophic to a mans destiny, could there be any other quality more destructive? Oh, I know, it's called "delusions of grandeur". You want to know why delusions of grandeur is more destructive than pride? Oh, I know. It's because delusions of grandeur is pride coupled with insanity, what I'm trying to say here is that your paymaster, Tinubu is both proud and mad all in an unfortunate measure.

There is hope bro..

You will realize very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Suspect Arrested In Mohamed Abacha’s House / I Am A Local Champion - Wike / PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.