Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu (26196 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Igbojew: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
This Tinubu and his urchins are the most hypocritical human being I have never known in this life.Everything they condemned or criticised Peter Obi for it is what they are shamelessly doing Times...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by sunboy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Babaken:
The man himself na negative.

Tell me how and why?
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lightorder:
keep talking rubbish
Cry me a river
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ofemmanu1: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lightorder:
keep talking rubbish
Cry me a river
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Does aso rock look like hospital to you, or where are you can go and relax.... At his point Nigeria need someone who is coherent, agile, intelligent and mentally capable not a sickler and mentally incapacitated president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by fohlarp: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wot are u comin to do sir,interviews in naija u no dey show we want to know ur full identity sir, lets knw u home not abroad simple

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Gaabasky: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
The momentum PDP is gaining it's beyond the other parties. If care is not taken Atiku will be President before the election day

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Babaken(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
sunboy:

Tell me how and why?
My brother The list long pass third Milian bridge.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by DestinyNigga: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Baba don dey humble small small grin grin grin He just realized that even the Great people of Lagos are Obident and Yusful!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Megapason: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
No sir, we will not vote for you. You are not fit to be counselor. Moreso, you and your party deceived us in 2015. You owe us apologies. We will vote the most same among the candidate. I think even you Tinubu should vote Peter Obi. Give this young man a Chance. I expect you Tinubu to step down for Peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Mccullum: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jagaban, my vote is patiently waiting for him in 2023 by the grace of God.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by onyibest2k(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
NA PEOPLE WAY NO LIKE THEIR LIFE WILL VOTE FOR TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by chikason22(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Eriggs:
I will vote for you Jagaban
Only his urchins can do that. Sane and patriotic Nigerians can't afford to have a drug lord and a criminal as their president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by sunboy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Babaken:
My brother The list long pass third Milian bridge.

Oya list them baba
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Gobekli: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Gobekli: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
madapcmod:
Just yesterday he told them to grab power, and run with it

Today he is begging

We no go vote for another Robert Mugabe

Go are rest

This one is 20 times worse than Mugabe

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Eriggs:
I will vote for you Jagaban

Shameless stipend collector. alternate account. You go hear am by the time we finish with you.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:18am On Dec 11, 2022
post=119054611:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Argue with your Hero Beer tongue tongue tongue

Onye ngbu!

Onye iberibe.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by tk4radi: 4:23am On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by sukar886: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2022
Go and rest ,u r too old to rule this country
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by truthfulnigeria: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2022
You know the truth.

Ofemmanu1:

Growing up with such a pitiful package has skewed what you consider an effective weapon.
Not even a doppleganger could mimic your horrific visage.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by NLPoliceWoman: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Onye ngbu!

Onye iberibe.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

I am a very stupid idiot

Yes, it is true. You can say that again.
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by obembet(f): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Nigerians will decide Thier next leader in Feb, May the Best candidate win
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2022
At least he said it in a manhood voice unlike one provoked urchin leader who was frustrated by Dino and spoke:

Whyi dhu yu urywais call ma name?
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Jabbreal: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2022
maupe:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/09/makeup-your-minds-and-vote-for-me-tinubu-tells-undecided-nigerians/
Why won't we know the rightful things to do. To me let's just let this old men who have made wealth fight for their campaign and whatsoever alone. Cause their children are all in other countries and you all will be here being and doing thugs for people who doesn't know you.. it's choice but know that nothing good comes out from this men, flood everywhere, Fulani herdsmen, boko haram etc.. but nothing to be done..
Still people will die voting but they won't..
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by SqueezeBugatti: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
The conqueror of the ocean river is begging for votes grin grin grin Election is no longer in the bags for the Urchins and their master

Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by vatiqan(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
post=119054611:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Argue with your Hero Beer tongue tongue tongue
You're mad, but you don't know! Myself, wife, family members and associates; would vote for him, in our dreams! Anuofia!
Re: Nigerians, Please Vote For Me- Tinubu by Ance4Liverpool: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
My vote and that of my family is for Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. / FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.