Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague (4501 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Video Of How A Big Ass Lady Was Grabbed By Men / ‘in Less Than 2 Minutes My Ass Was Grabbed & My Chest Fondled By 10 Boys’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Pickmycall:
Me as a guy,I will be uncomfortable hugging and kissing a lady in public.But if na private,I go grab her yansh.Lick her body and suck her lips.My body no dey move me when making out in public even if the lady fine pass Genevieve nnaji.

Open display of affection is normal in Brazil, you would find people French kissing on the road grin
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Chee59(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
If this can happen to a Councillor, who is the average female on the street to be spared? Even in the academia it happens, even in exalted government Chambers.
Men who think with their p_enis have no business being around women in public spaces.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Chee59:
If this can happen to a Councillor, who is the average female on the street to be spared? Even in the academia it happens, even in exalted government Chambers.
Men who think with their p_enis have no business being around women in public spaces.

You are so correct,some men have no control, she made a mistake, she for tear the man beta soja slap naija style grin
Re: Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague by SodiumValproate: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

Harrrrasment how?....he dint press her yansh!! WTF angry
E tire me oh! angry

He was even supposed to handle her brezz angry

Small thing Dem go say na harassment.

I sure say that man don the fvck her before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Use Sunking Solar 32 Inch Tv's? / She Feels I Dont Trust Her / Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.