Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order (43117 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Exjoker(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
yahoodetector:
The activities of the gun men is becoming too much but I still blame the Governor for just sitting on the fence with his hands folded like nothing is happening.
IMO state governor more than enough to help stop this madness. In fact He, Ebonyi state governor and maybe Soludo are the only governors from the east who have publicly critice IPOB.

He has bought and provided hundreds of security vehicles and other equipments to the security forces.
He has done his best ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Neddstark: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is solution to Nigeria's problems

Let him solve igbo problem first.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
A sad day for Imolites as gunmen terrorise community enforcing sit at home order.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl9VrdzK3z-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This are nothing but Simon Ekpas criminals!
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by IGBOSON1: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hope you all can see what’s going on here! The OP thrives in hunting out any report/story on insecurity in the south-east so he can come create a thread on nairaland about it just to help drive his evil agenda that ‘the south-east is burning’, and that it’s IPOB and Mazi Kanus’ fault, and also help create a atmosphere of insecurity in the region with an eye on 2023!

An unverified ‘story’ from Instagram (complete with the obligatory burning car pic) was rushed to nairaland…soon after the report on the murder of Pawpaws’ brother, just to help create that impression of ‘south-east is burning’! And there’s a mod that helped the OP rush it to front page after just three or four comments!

Hope you all can see what nairaland has turned to!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lord protect my in-law in that useless landlocked and hate filled region

I guess Mazi Simon Ekpa watched how Ojukwu was making a fool of himself during civil war documentary hence his Audacity. one would expect this tribe that believe they're better than anyone all over the world to learn from the awful experience

now any external forces can take advantage of this social unrest In southeast and make it a shadow of herself

daft people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by ZooOga: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Only one mumu blamed it on Fulani herdsmen so far. That must be an NL record.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Biafraaa: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jsucre:
So sad, Igbo kill Igbo since 1914. May the Lord heal the land. Because Eastern Nigeria is sick.
Seems like you drink more alcohol than you sell. Spiting nonsense.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Neddstark: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
wisdomkid:

I WILL NOT, AND NEVER SUPPORT IPOB...

What about Boko Harams and Fulani herdsmen? does this statement also include them too?

Keep asking about boko haram till UGM burn your house for village.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by RestructureNig3: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
okeysoninv:
arrest all the ipob in Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter now . these people are criminals.enough is enough. anybody habouring evil ipob in our land you shall die untimely death.just as your leader lost his his parents so shall you lost your valuable ones. in Jesus name. breadwinners are loosing source of their livelihood due to madness by some criminal elements.

You claim to come from Enugu, here is how Fulani herdsmen killed people in Enugu and you pretend you didn't see it

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by UNDFTD: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
All these idiots talking trash on this platform about the enforcement of sit-at-home, where the 4uck were you when your terrorist Fulani masters were killing your citizens and ravaging their communities in Enugu? Your silence was deafening while all their atrocities were going on but NOW you have found your voice. You all can go to HELL and burn to ashes!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by AsomughaChuks05: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Those gunmen carry Imo state matter for head. Emebigo that state kpamkpam.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by RestructureNig3: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Charisco:
This is Fulanis trying to destroy SE in the name of IPOB

I know how many of them, they caught with guns 2 days ago at Eha-Amufu in Enugu State

You're right,
They killed people in Enugu today

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by UNDFTD: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
RestructureNig3:

You claim to come from Enugu, here is how Fulani herdsmen killed people in Enugu and you pretend you didn't see it

Don't mind the idiot. People like this fool are the reason why they are being enslaved and in bondage!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by okeysoninv: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
RestructureNig3:

I ist reported it here yesterday that 16 people were killed by herdsmen and some soliders were also killed by fulani. now do you expect me to take laws into my own hand. when we have governor. where we're you when the igwes were selling land to fulani. where were you when governors South East wanted to legitimize ipob ESN but ur criminal elements refused. even the present of your criminal elements worsen the situation at eha amufu.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by ivandragon: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Animals

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by RestructureNig3: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
ALAIGBO IS BURNING grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Roboto11: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Biafraaa:

TAKE OVER EAST How? I'm in the East right now and it's peaceful here. All the Bad news seems to be coming from Imo State and it's not a coincidence that all that started since the Supreme Court Governor came to power.

Was it Imo State that your Ipob group killed ifeanyi Uba's entourage?

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Acidosis(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
The Nigerian Government has completely abandoned these people. What a world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by adekolaelect(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Malory:
Shatap.
ok shatdow mumu.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by CSTRR: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zionmdde:
We are reaping the fruits of the trees we planted. It started with Angels now it has turned into beasts terrorising the whole region. We didn't learn how BH that once had the support of Muslim northerners later turned against them

And would FG tell us that they can't trace the communication between Simon expa and these boys. Las las ofe nsala day is turning into ofe ahuhu. Maybe when my people are tired they will gather themselves and fish out these terrorists. Even kanu will be in regret wherever he is
This is the truth, unfortunately.

No matter how dissatisfied you are with a system, do not allow demagogues speak for you.

These people don't care about the south east.

In a few years, if this is not stopped, the east would slide down to North West HDI levels.

Such a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Malory: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
One of them spotted.

Ipob Terrorist, you're still on bail remember
Shatap and continue marketing the push and start engine.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. I am too intelligent to be fooled by fools like you, that crises and problems you people want to create by opening this type of fake and sensitive post will first of all consume you, how do want people to believe this fake post you want to use to cause divide and rule, you people just deliberately brought fake pictures from nowhere to tag it ESN operation nairaland should take down thus fake report
gartamanta:

And if you are asked to show one shred of evidence that ESN killed Gulak, Dr Akunyili or Fatima, you will say it is based on nothing but suspicion

If suspicion is evidence, then anyone can be liable

You can continue to bury your head in your ass for as long as you want, it doesn't change the reality on ground and it doesn't make your problem go away. Armed criminal youth on hard drugs rule and control south east of Nigeria.

Another one for you guys grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by ud4u: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Angelfrost:
Cowards!... They always look for poor soft targets.

They go to where there will be least resistance.

Ipob and Kanu will claim that this is not their doing, but surely they can't deny that they were warned that such would happen... That the acts of defiance would be hijacked by criminals to further make lives difficult for the people.

Your Nigerian leaders has hijacked the whole thing but kama will catch up with them
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by wisdomkid: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
okeysoninv:
you have to choose between Boko Haram and righteousness. evil and good. killing and living . gun and peace . now choose where you belong

Simple Question. I clearly STATED that I'll never support UGM... and you're here, singing nursery poems
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Zionmdde: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
CSTRR:

This is the truth, unfortunately.

No matter how dissatisfied you are with a system, do not allow demagogues speak for you.

These people don't care about the south east.

In a few years, if this is not stopped, the east would slide down to North West HDI levels.

Such a shame.
I am actually very very disappointed
These hoodlums initially had the backings of people because they thought they would only attack security men. They were very foolish not to have learnt from the north
They think buhari cares if we finish off ourselves. They think they are doing buhari. They think that's how they will get Biafra.

I am a Biafran oo. But for the period of time I listened to kanu, I knew we were heading to doom with that kind of brainwashing

The once beautiful peaceful east has become somewhere I have stepping foot on

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by CSTRR: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Acidosis:

The Nigerian Government has completely abandoned these people. What a world
Pikin wey dey step mother house dey use tongue count teeth.

The south east has failed to use their tongue to count their teeth.

The apc would allow that region to de-industralise and become expendable.

The only thing that can save them now is if someone like peter obi comes in and deal with the issues squarely.

Infact, I am even surprised that the south east have not lobbied the FG to use diplomatic channels to begin the extradition of Simon ekpa.

That should be the most important priority of the south East leaders.
To bring that man to justice.

Instead they are busy running after Atiku and Tinubu for position while their region degrades.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Charisco:
This is Fulanis trying to destroy SE in the name of IPOB

I know how many of them, they caught with guns 2 days ago at Eha-Amufu in Enugu State

Hmmm! And where is IPOB and ESN that have successfully sacked security agents in South East when "Fulanis" were doing this? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by okeysoninv: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
wisdomkid:

Simple Question. I clearly STATED that I'll never support UGM... and you're here, singing nursery poems
but support ipob. now what is difference between ipob and ugm

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Blaze14k: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
okeysoninv:
arrest all the ipob in Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter now . these people are criminals.enough is enough. anybody habouring evil ipob in our land you shall die untimely death.just as your leader lost his his parents so shall you lost your valuable ones. in Jesus name. breadwinners are loosing source of their livelihood due to madness by some criminal elements.

Why do u wish to start a war u know u cant finish
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by IGBOSON1: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
Shut up!! You should also be arrested when the criminals are being rounded up. You contributed in no small measure to bring this about. angry angry angry

You see this bloodsoaked script you’re playing out on this forum…all because of your hatred for Igbos’ in general and Mazi Kanu and IPOB in particular, and because of your desire to create a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east because of 2023 elections and Peter Obi….all this wickedness you and your murderous ilk are engaged in on this forum will come back a thousand fold on your immediate family (parents, siblings and children if you have any)! Your capacity and predilection for wickedness seems to have no boundaries and i don’t need a crystal ball to know where you’re from! I DARE YOU TO MENTION YOUR ETHNICITY ON THIS THREAD!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by kuuljay(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
yahoodetector:
The activities of the gun men is becoming too much but I still blame the Governor for just sitting on the fence with his hands folded like nothing is happening.
when you were hailing them for attacking and killing security men in the name of ipob shining your teeth you didn't know there would be a day for repercussions, pls enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Memeni(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
okeysoninv:

You're a big criminal and going by your statement you'll be the one to first lose your family if you don't reverse this statement. Where was your wretched self when Fulani herdsmen rained havoc on citizens...rape mother's and daughters, abducting and still abducting up till today...you were lost and nowhere to be found... animal

I don't support this burning of market and making innocent civilians terrified...pls and pls you-all should shield your swords...and who is enforcing this sit at homes.... Simon Ekpa what are u UpTo... what's the purpose of this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video / APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / Fulani Herdsmen Make Fresh Demands From FG, Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.