Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order (43114 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by matm: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Whoever has not gone to prison or court because of biafra but goes about killing and maiming iin d name of sit at home is a coward and a saboteur.
Real freedom fighters come out to identify with onyendu even live in d court and are ready to be jailed like him and don't hide somewhere perpetrating violence.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Zionmdde: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2022
Unrated900:

He is already regretting

Igbos are you going on this December period..

To your villages
Sharrap there
I criticise my own people when they mess up, unlike zombies like u who swallow every nonsense in the name of its my tribe.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by cyprex: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Charisco:
This is Fulanis trying to destroy SE in the name of IPOB

I know how many of them, they caught with guns 2 days ago at Eha-Amufu in Enugu State

You can blame anyone and as much as you can but the truth is that our cities are on fire �.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by occfx: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

Politics or not, we started this

I was in Anambra several times when all these things were at the starting stage. I saw how ordinary people sang their praises. Called them umu oma and all other sweet names, told their stories of killing security men with pride. Those days you can't even say otherwise in an argument. They will pounce on you

You can still see old videos where people hailed them during operations. I once vouched that if there are a tribe that would never leave Involve in terrorism it was Igbos. But its kind of disappointing what the seed kanu has planted is yielding

I am not exonerating politics but the same way BH was gaining grounds before politics hijacked it is the same way politics might have hijacked this one.

It's called cause and effect. Newtons first law. This is government failure, with or without kanu... The east could have been a war zone. Headers would have finished people worst than this. My brother stop blaming kanu, let's vote good leadership.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Zionmdde: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

It's called cause and effect. Newtons first law. This is government failure, with or without kanu... The east could have been a war zone. Headers would have finished people worst than this. My brother stop blaming kanu, let's vote good leadership.
East couldn't have been a war zone today without kanu's negative impact.
Look at SS. As close as they are to Eastern states, this rubbish don't happen there. East was the most peaceful region until ipob and kanu happened.

I won't blame the government, we already know they don't care about us, then why did we allow our land to be passing through destruction thinking we are hurting those who don't care

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Ikemba007: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Please stop lying to yourself. Self-deception will only worsen the problem.

How many of these things have the unknown gunmen denied?

Charisco:

I know how many of them, they caught with guns 2 days ago at Eha-Amufu in Enugu State

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by modsfucker: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2022
Charisco:

Keep foooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Igbojew: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2022
We always know people behind this attack in South East just to know pitch IPOB against Igbos but they have failed like they always do.APC,Buhari and his Fulani people in DSS,Army,Police should know that Igbos are not fool like most tribes in Nigeria.Just like the way Nigeria Army turned their eyes whenever Fulani Herdsmen are killing people but when people rise to defend themselves Nigeria Army will appear from no where to protect their Fulani Herdsmen people.We are watching.............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by occfx: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

East couldn't have been a war zone today without kanu's negative impact.
Look at SS. As close as they are to Eastern states, this rubbish don't happen there. East was the most peaceful region until ipob and kanu happened.

I won't blame the government, we already know they don't care about us, then why did we allow our land to be passing through destruction thinking we are hurting those who don't care

Benue people never believed terror could reach them that fast from North East and North West. After middle belt the target was the east and then south south. I don't know where you are but were you not listening to the bandits broadcast and miyeti Allah. They say they will conquer Nigeria up till the Atlantic Ocean through the east and west. Then I keep asking what did Nnamdi kanu do to be condemned. Truth is bitter, everything he said about Nigeria is true.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by pocom35: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2022
yahoodetector:
The activities of the gun men is becoming too much but I still blame the Governor for just sitting on the fence with his hands folded like nothing is happening.
Rubbish...if the governor sends the army and there is a clash.. you hypocrite and confused dunce blame the governor

Let all the SE leaders rest and allow the Igbos destroy themselves..we cannot be waiting for government to think for ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by pocom35: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

Very sad one indeed
I keep telling those in the east to aways obey this sit at home order. Nigeria and Buhari lead government has failed you, the useless government will tell you to disobey the order and go out for your normal duties yet same government will not save you from the horror of the miscreants who enforces the sit at home order.
Umunna please don't risk your live and properties, stay home please.
Don't put confidence on Buhari/APC government

But when government sent out troops to orlu and the other places to deal with Ipob...may of you sympathized with IPOB...

At this point we should all accept that this is exclusively in the hands of the SE people they caused every bit of it with their support...even when troops try to get rid of these bandits ...we despise their effort...

It is a family affairs let the SE face it

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by seunjungle1(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Seriously hunting for them now......
Unknown gunmen are our Messiah...now turned devil bathing with the blood of ignorant sons and daughters.
You think you're doing Buhari by bringing unknown gunmen and Igbos... Is there sit at home in katsina state?...enjoy the incoming full blow from Ekpa Simeon and rest of unknown gunmen while it last

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by seunjungle1(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2022
You enjoy building fence on a cracked foundation mr man.

occfx:

Benue people never believed terror could reach them that fast from North East and North West. After middle belt the target was the east and then south south. I don't know where you are but were you not listening to the bandits broadcast and miyeti Allah. They say they will conquer Nigeria up till the Atlantic Ocean through the east and west. Then I keep asking what did Nnamdi kanu do to be condemned. Truth is bitter, everything he said about Nigeria is true.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by edunaragold(f): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

It's painful, certain projects are going on in other regions and these projects are suggested by people from those regions. But if we Igbos are told to go and scout, research on how some of those projects can be sited in SE we refuse blatantly to go. The last time we even visited it was a very fearful journey.

These stupid people don't know what they are doing to igbo land in the name of "at the end Biafra will come" we weaken our economy, we weaken our security, we drive away investors.

I used to be very proud, but when some Igbos started asking "what of Boko haram? What of Bandits?" I knew it was finished. Yorubas started Endsars but knew when to withdraw but SE allowed UGM continue the destruction
now you know why I married an Igbo lady,they are clean ,have class,brilliant, and beautiful.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Unrated900(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
I criticise my own people when they mess up, unlike zombies like u who swallow every nonsense in the name of its my tribe.

Sharap fool

Ur people are worst than shit
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Zionmdde: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

So why haven't they encroached SS? Why did they jump delta, cross rivers, akwa ibom and entered imo state? Kanu is the reason for ipob, esn, sit at home. Or is it miyetti Allah that is killing people in the name of enforcing sit at home.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by occfx: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

So why haven't they encroached SS? Why did they jump delta, cross rivers, akwa ibom and entered imo state? Kanu is the reason for ipob, esn, sit at home. Or is it miyetti Allah that is killing people in the name of enforcing sit at home.

Herders come from the north so they need to defeat the east before going to the south. East is like the jubiter protecting the south south. Now kanu is in the detention, why are you guys still blaming him for insecurity in the east. Like I said, insecurity in the east and everyehere is as a result of failed government. If criminals has hyjack ESN, release MNK to go and stop it. He has said it over and over again, he is not responsible for any unknown gun men. ESN was set up to curtail the activities of herdsmen since the governors are not doing anything about it
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Idiko1: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Corrinthians:
A sad day for Imolites as gunmen terrorise community enforcing sit at home order.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl9VrdzK3z-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

What is the name of the community in Imo State?
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Zionmdde: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

Herders come from the north so they need to defeat the east before going to the south. East is like the jubiter protecting the south south. Now kanu is in the detention, why are you guys still blaming him for insecurity in the east. Like I said, insecurity in the east and everyehere is as a result of failed government. If criminals has hyjack ESN, release MNK to go and stop it. He has said it over and over again, he is not responsible for any unknown gun men. ESN was set up to curtail the activities of herdsmen since the governors are not doing anything about it

So who are those enforcing sit at home by killing people?
So Simon ekpa who is kanu's mentee will declare sit at home and herders will enforce it?
For your info cross rivers is closer to the north than imo and abia state, so why did they jump cross rivers. I don't like wike but wat he did to ensure ipob doesn't exist in rivers is very commendable

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by occfx: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

So who are those enforcing sit at home by killing people?
So Simon ekpa who is kanu's mentee will declare sit at home and herders will enforce it?
For your info cross rivers is closer to the north than imo and abia state, so why did they jump cross rivers. I don't like wike but wat he did to ensure ipob doesn't exist in rivers is very commendable

So why has government not arrested Simon ekpa if he is Kanu Mentee. Now, you are sure Simon ekpa is causing problem in your country why not go and arrest him? Osama bin laden caused problem for US and they went to Afghanistan and parkistan and picked him up. You guys should be reasonable please. If you cannot convict kanu after one year of detention, release him with conditions to undo the damages you feel he did or negotiate with him on the way forward. Let us be reasonable please.

For your info, you must cross ebonyi from north before cross river. East is protecting South South
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Zionmdde: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

So why has government not arrested Simon ekpa if he is Kanu Mentee. Now, you are sure Simon ekpa is causing problem in your country why not go and arrest him? Osama bin laden caused problem for US and they went to Afghanistan and parkistan and picked him up. You guys should be reasonable please. If you cannot convict kanu after one year of detention, release him with conditions to undo the damages you feel he did or negotiate with him on the way forward. Let us be reasonable please.

For your info, you must cross ebonyi from north before cross river. East is protecting South South
That's a lie bro. There are many routes into benue state. Abia-Imo-Abia-Enugu-Ebonyi-cross rivers-Benue

Route to kogi Abia-Imo-Anambra-Delta-Edo-Kogi
Or Abia-Enugu-Kogi

So I want to know why Abia and Imo are protecting Edo, Delta and cross rivers that are closer to the north?

Also is it a coincidence that whenever Ekpa declares sit at home, Unknown gunmen swing into action on those days?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Smartguyboy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Killing yourself with your own hand
Nigeria government don’t care if you burn your village

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by occfx: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:

That's a lie bro. There are many routes into benue state. Abia-Imo-Abia-Enugu-Ebonyi-cross rivers-Benue

Route to kogi Abia-Imo-Anambra-Delta-Edo-Kogi
Or Abia-Enugu-Kogi

So I want to know why Abia and Imo are protecting Edo, Delta and cross rivers that are closer to the north?

Also is it a coincidence that whenever Ekpa declares sit at home, Unknown gunmen swing into action on those days?

You are looking at road tracks. Just draw a cross on top Nigeria map you will know the true geography.

You brought the issue of Simon ekpa. What igbos know is MNK. Anybody can claim anything and act on any thing. If he is a criminal, let FG go and arrest him. You people should stop hatred, anything is workable. Jagaban is promising he will negotiate agitators just like obi, if buhari had negotiated with MNK, there will be nothing like Simon ekpa. So stop the blame and call a spade a spade. If not unknown gun men, it's armed herders, or armed robbers or kidnappers or even terrorists. So it's not ipob thing. Ipob is specifically asking for an independent nation through referendum nothing more nothing less
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by BreconHills(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ojayk:

No location?

All these fake information on the social media made Uncle Lai want to cage all

https://punchng.com/sit-at-home-gunmen-kill-four-kidnap-expatriates-in-imo/

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by BreconHills(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

Does Simon Ekpa live in Nigeria? How can the Nigeria government arrest him?
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by BreconHills(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

You can't keep going backwards to find first cause otherwise we will get to the garden of Eden.

Without the igbo people taking responsibility and rooting out those UGM in their midst this type of events will continue to re-occur.

Vote someone who cannot find a solution to problems in his own backyard? That makes a lot of sense.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by occfx: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
BreconHills:

Does Simon Ekpa live in Nigeria? How can the Nigeria government arrest him?

Does Nnamdi kanu live in Nigeria?
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by BreconHills(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

Does Nnamdi kanu live in Nigeria?

From Finland? Maybe not.

But if you can persuade to come to any country in Africa...the necessary will be done.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by occfx: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
BreconHills:

From Finland? Maybe not.

But if you can persuade to come to any country in Africa...the necessary will be done.

And the war will stop in the south east? There are many of them scattered all over the world. Arrest kanu, arrest Ekpa, another one springs up. Let's do the right, it is easier to do the right thing than the wrong. Stop police brutality, stop marginalization, secure the people, cage herders and negotiate with MNK.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by BreconHills(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

And the war will stop in the south east? There are many of them scattered all over the world. Arrest kanu, arrest Ekpa, another one springs up. Let's do the right, it is easier to do the right thing than the wrong. Stop police brutality, stop marginalization, secure the people, cage herders and negotiate with MNK.

I dont understand - negotiate what with Kanu. The igbos have a Presidential candidate who by his party's account has an excellent chance of winning the next election - what is the agitation? You can't have nigeria as a zoo as option 1 and Peter Obi as option 2. Igbos have to decide which option addresses marginalisation. It can't be both.

In the south west there was bloody agitation too in the person of Sunday oghoho but see how that has died down.

If igbos continue to sit on the fence and trying yo have option 2 while retaining the right to continue option 1 then they may well lose both options which would be a shame.

If I were the FGN I would have allowed the referendum. FGN honestly has nothing to lose other than other regions claiming the same right.

The SE should make up their mind what they want.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by yahoodetector: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
AminuRano87:

When the governor mobilizes joint security forces with Ebubeagu to attack the gunmen, the same people of the state complain that they are killing innocent youths. When gunmen kill people, also they will blame the governor and security agencies.

Since the inception of Ebubeagu, have you ever heard or seen news gracing headlines that they caught, kílled or neutralized any of the UGM?

All they know is to go around town harassing young guys who braid their hair or putting on black and black and even killed some innocent people.

The foólish governor of that state and the Ebubeagu he commissioned are worse than the said UGM.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by plaindealer: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Una no dey hear word.

Your leaders say make you sit at home like mumu slaves and you still dey risk your life..

RIP to the dead.

Igbo land is in total melt down and collapse.

Sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air Force Troops Celebrate Sallah In Maiduguri. Photos / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.