Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order (43115 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by TekMum174: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2022
OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins
zekepio82: OBidients are taking over everything.

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Wickedfacts: 1:39am On Dec 10, 2022
Acidosis:

The Nigerian Government has completely abandoned these people. What a world

As you lay your bed...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Wickedfacts: 1:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Janajack:
It may interest you to know that this so call Ipob members that are causing havoc in Igboland are imported from another Region.

An Ibo man can never burn down their market where they make ends meet. These hoodlums came from another Region and they will perish soonest. They act and run away. But they should remember, "One day for the Thief, Another day for the owner.

Ibos are hard working people known worldwide. It may interest you to know that our Governors know where these hoodlums claiming to be Ipob emanates from.

They think they can win election by all means and by using Agbero park boys.

Long live Igbos
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You are even more stupid than the idiots burning down Igboland.

When you allow idiots work with no economic value and nothing to lose to takeover your struggle, this is what you get.

Kanu was a jobless idiot in London, he didn't have anything doing.
Kanu's father was one of the poorest Ezes in Igboland. He didn't have a single shop or plaza he built.
Ekpa doesn't have a single plaza in Igboland.

You see those idiots, that can burn down the entire Igboland because they have zero economic interests in Igboland.

It is those who have invested in Igboland and are stupidly supporting these fellows that I pity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Wickedfacts: 1:48am On Dec 10, 2022
oonyeoma50:
cool
Tinubu men at it again.
Elections are not won by Violence.

If you know you know cool

Tinubu men are the ones crossing the Niger to force you indoors on Mondays.
It means you are even worse then slaves. grin
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by mukthar2000(m): 2:21am On Dec 10, 2022
But wait oooo, why ipobian killing themselves in the Republic of Biafra? Abii they have fulamiipob or hausaipob attacking them again? Why all this killing and distinctions everywhere?

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Fortruth: 2:25am On Dec 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
arrest all the ipob in Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter now . these people are criminals.enough is enough. anybody habouring evil ipob in our land you shall die untimely death.just as your leader lost his his parents so shall you lost your valuable ones. in Jesus name. breadwinners are loosing source of their livelihood due to madness by some criminal elements.

You military coup minds….all you know is arrest and arrest.

Is that or has that solved your problem(S)?

You e-jots are there supporting a COUP PLOTTER. Someone overthrew democratically elected government in 1983…. You say you want return to democracy….. you supported Buhari to run for president 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2019.

Now you want an old hagg named Tinubu to come and disgrace you more in the eyes of the world, as they are so happy to see you dancing to afrobeats while they steal your resources…

Shame on all Black folks acting like Niggers.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by hansomb: 2:27am On Dec 10, 2022
This are fulanis parading as Unknown gunmen aka Ipob terrorist. Even our political sympathiser Obi chiko Lobi aka gringory aka Obidient is not aware of them and there attrocities
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by hansomb: 2:31am On Dec 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
arrest all the ipob in Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter now . these people are criminals.enough is enough. anybody habouring evil ipob in our land you shall die untimely death.just as your leader lost his his parents so shall you lost your valuable ones. in Jesus name. breadwinners are loosing source of their livelihood due to madness by some criminal elements.
I agree. This online e rats are constituting nuisance on the internet space and giving motivation to the offline terrorist. Imagine there biggest sympathiser saying he's not gonna condem there attrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by chysam: 3:03am On Dec 10, 2022
okeysoninv:

And their lives as well.
How could people in the name of agitation to go to hospitals stealing babies??

And the leaders of that zone till date are afraid of speaking up.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Fortruth: 3:27am On Dec 10, 2022
hansomb:
I agree. This online e rats are constituting nuisance on the internet space and giving motivation to the offline terrorist. Imagine there biggest sympathiser saying he's not gonna condem there attrocities.

You are the baby momma e-rat. Nigeria itself is a nuisance to Black people.

A quick glance on Nairaland Politics and other sections show a place that you wouldn’t believe existed because all the headlines show a shythole on Earth.

Smelly, stinking, blackie shythole
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Stevejobb: 3:41am On Dec 10, 2022
This is not good at all
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Swilcox55: 4:14am On Dec 10, 2022
see below

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by pagorino(m): 4:46am On Dec 10, 2022
This is insane.
This sit at home order is just deprivation of freedom. It should be abolished.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Zionmdde: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2022
occfx:

Nobody is wondering why only imo. Armed robbers has taken over sit at home and you wonder where the so called ebubeagu is. Politics in Nigeria is so useless
Politics or not, we started this

I was in Anambra several times when all these things were at the starting stage. I saw how ordinary people sang their praises. Called them umu oma and all other sweet names, told their stories of killing security men with pride. Those days you can't even say otherwise in an argument. They will pounce on you

You can still see old videos where people hailed them during operations. I once vouched that if there are a tribe that would never leave Involve in terrorism it was Igbos. But its kind of disappointing what the seed kanu has planted is yielding

I am not exonerating politics but the same way BH was gaining grounds before politics hijacked it is the same way politics might have hijacked this one.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Zionmdde: 5:16am On Dec 10, 2022
edunaragold:
u are the only Igbo man I respected even as my mom is Igbo and my dad is not ,truth is you just told your brothers the fact,even as them no go gree.one Igbo man success is another Igbo man anger. If they tell them self the truth ,my brother just like bakasi,am sure an Igbo man must be the next president,that majority will vote 4
It's painful, certain projects are going on in other regions and these projects are suggested by people from those regions. But if we Igbos are told to go and scout, research on how some of those projects can be sited in SE we refuse blatantly to go. The last time we even visited it was a very fearful journey.

These stupid people don't know what they are doing to igbo land in the name of "at the end Biafra will come" we weaken our economy, we weaken our security, we drive away investors.

I used to be very proud, but when some Igbos started asking "what of Boko haram? What of Bandits?" I knew it was finished. Yorubas started Endsars but knew when to withdraw but SE allowed UGM continue the destruction

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Deffi(m): 5:21am On Dec 10, 2022
AfghanEASTERN !
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Igbek76: 5:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Nigerians are mocking the foolish biafrans. And una wan rule Nigeria?
Packaging the Igbos ceo @ Obi?
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by HomoSapiien: 5:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Charisco:
This is Fulanis trying to destroy SE in the name of IPOB

I know how many of them, they caught with guns 2 days ago at Eha-Amufu in Enugu State

Igbos aren’t known to take responsibilities for their foolish behavior. They’ll always find someone to pin their foolishness on. Continue!
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by sokera: 5:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Charisco:

I know how many of them, they caught with guns 2 days ago at Eha-Amufu in Enugu State
but it is IPOB giving sit at home order ... so as it stands the first suspect is IPOB and ESN ...
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by sokera: 5:45am On Dec 10, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Igbos aren’t known to take responsibilities for their foolish behavior. They’ll always find someone to pin their foolishness on. Continue!
exactly.. same way they blame yoruba and hausa for the Biafra war they started ... same way they blame hausa for the Unitary style of government their leaders started .. I have never seen such kind of hypocrites of people before ... I wonder how God created them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Neddstark: 5:55am On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:

There is no Igbo problem

Then don't sit at home on Monday
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by ojex004: 6:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Popeonah(m): 6:26am On Dec 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Be careful. Mind what you say. U make example with someone's dead parents. Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by LOVEGINO(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
no need bro. Make dem kee demsef.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by HNICEARTH: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2022
Very useless set of people
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Unrated900(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2022
okeysoninv:

Ipob is a terrorist organization

The govt should shoot them on sight hence forth
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Unrated900(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:
We are reaping the fruits of the trees we planted. It started with Angels now it has turned into beasts terrorising the whole region. We didn't learn how BH that once had the support of Muslim northerners later turned against them

And would FG tell us that they can't trace the communication between Simon expa and these boys. Las las ofe nsala day is turning into ofe ahuhu. Maybe when my people are tired they will gather themselves and fish out these terrorists. Even kanu will be in regret wherever he is

He is already regretting

Igbos are you going on this December period..

To your villages
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Neddstark:

Then don't sit at home on Monday

I'm from Lagos. tongue
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Microwhy: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Charisco:

Until Southeast turn to ashes before una eyes go clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.