Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order (43125 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
CSTRR:

The people need to resist and refuse to be intimidated.

They have no other choice.

If they don't fight back now against Simon Ekpa and his holligans, I pity the south east in the long run.

The dreads can't fight back, vote for Obi so we can watch the best part of action films together
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by lovinagbad: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
okeysoninv:
arrest all the ipob in Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter now . these people are criminals.enough is enough. anybody habouring evil ipob in our land you shall die untimely death.just as your leader lost his his parents so shall you lost your valuable ones. in Jesus name. breadwinners are loosing source of their livelihood due to madness by some criminal elements.
My pain is that Igbo are killing themselves fighting for Biafra. Where is the sense?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by wisdomkid: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
okeysoninv:
but support ipob. now what is difference between ipob and ugm

wisdomkid:

I WILL NOT, AND NEVER SUPPORT IPOB...

What about Boko Harams and Fulani herdsmen? does this statement also include them too?

I dey quote am direct dey give you sir.
I don't support stupid segments that wants to break the Nation. If we wan divide, let's divide amicably, through votes. Not through hate, lies and social media war. It does not show intelligences

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by lovinagbad: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Since Fulani herdsmen started killing people in Igboland how many have been arrested?

May the blood of the people killed by fulani herdsmen continues to hunt you and let destruction be your wages, amen.

Continue putting your problems on Fulani. Nah fulani insist sit at home?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Latestreport1: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Listen to what Peter Obi says to the people of Imo State at the Labour Party Campaign rally

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKRJdE6Lo_I
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by RestructureNig3: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
lovinagbad:
Continue putting your problems on Fulani. Nah fulani insist sit at home?

Here is prove of what the Fulani is doing in Southern Nigeria and Middle Belt

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Switruth: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
A sad day for Imolites as gunmen terrorise community enforcing sit at home order.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl9VrdzK3z-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
which community has main market. Wack news.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Patriotsleague: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Naija
Alaigbo. Southeast Nigeria, Biafra land. Ipob terrorism.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by norriswood(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
A sad day for Imolites as gunmen terrorise community enforcing sit at home order.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl9VrdzK3z-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
....nah only Lagos then dey make noise...

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by thinkmoney(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Charisco:
This is Fulanis trying to destroy SE in the name of IPOB

I know how many of them, they caught with guns 2 days ago at Eha-Amufu in Enugu State
Be living in denial. U never tire after all these years
You are not different from people supporting APC. You are both worshippers of men and you both block your mind from the truth

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Alaigbo. Southeast Nigeria, Biafra land. Ipob terrorism.
what is alaigbo
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Gkemz: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
The op is high on hard drugs. First and foremost, there's nothing like main market in entire Imo state. Secondly, There was never an attack in any market in Owerri

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by downwater: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

Very sad one indeed
I keep telling those in the east to aways obey this sit at home order. Nigeria and Buhari lead government has failed you, the useless government will tell you to disobey the order and go out for your normal duties yet same government will not save you from the horror of the miscreants who enforces the sit at home order.
Umunna please don't risk your live and properties, stay home please.
Don't put confidence on Buhari/APC government

See this one , everything na buhari this hate for buhari na hin be the problem of your people .

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by KennethEnyi(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by IGBOSON1: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Corrinthians:
You sure you're okay? As in, is everything okay upstairs? Because you're sounding like you've got multiple screws loose. embarassed

Look who’s asking if someone else has a couple of screws loosened! You got to be kidding me mate! Am i the one that despises an entire ethnicity to the point of insanity, yet still have them on my mind 24/7….trawling the internet, looking for any news of crime committed in their region so i can rush to nairaland to create a thread out of it!?

Dude, your actions are a good indication of one who’s completely lost the plot and can’t seem to manage living without the very people he hates!

You’re sick asf!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Panda7(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
are there main roads to get into the east from other regions?
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by okwusdaddy: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Anarchy looms.Is Ipob now incarge of the east.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Charisco:

I know how many of them, they caught with guns 2 days ago at Eha-Amufu in Enugu State

grin grin grin

You are still blaming Fulani in 2022 ?

Relax! The cub you fed has grown to become a Lion.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by blueAgent(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Cyberterror:
One faction of IPOB says Igbos should go and get their voters card to vote for Peter Obi because Obi is the surest way to get Biafra, another faction of IPOB is saying no to that idea that they will kill any Igbo who they find near any voting centre in the east. Peter Obi on his part is petting IPOB saying that they are a peaceful group and that some of them lives with him. IPOB in the meantime has turned Igboland to a killing field as they test out new weaponsthey are smuggling into the country through Cameroon. Imagine what will happen if they succeed in their wicked attempt to smuggle Peter Obi into Aso Rock. It means Nigeria will be preparing for a second civil war with their stooge actively sabotaging Nigeria from within the seat of power.

Even if Peter obi is not contesting , I would still not vote 4 Tinupoo grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by edunaragold(f): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:
We are reaping the fruits of the trees we planted. It started with Angels now it has turned into beasts terrorising the whole region. We didn't learn how BH that once had the support of Muslim northerners later turned against them

And would FG tell us that they can't trace the communication between Simon expa and these boys. Las las ofe nsala day is turning into ofe ahuhu. Maybe when my people are tired they will gather themselves and fish out these terrorists. Even kanu will be in regret wherever he is
u are the only Igbo man I respected even as my mom is Igbo and my dad is not ,truth is you just told your brothers the fact,even as them no go gree.one Igbo man success is another Igbo man anger. If they tell them self the truth ,my brother just like bakasi,am sure an Igbo man must be the next president,that majority will vote 4
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2022
this is the effect of 8year calamitous apc gorvernment
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Josh109: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Southwest border needs to Be short with immediate effect to avoid illegal immigrants

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by occfx: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Zionmdde:
We are reaping the fruits of the trees we planted. It started with Angels now it has turned into beasts terrorising the whole region. We didn't learn how BH that once had the support of Muslim northerners later turned against them

And would FG tell us that they can't trace the communication between Simon expa and these boys. Las las ofe nsala day is turning into ofe ahuhu. Maybe when my people are tired they will gather themselves and fish out these terrorists. Even kanu will be in regret wherever he is

Nobody is wondering why only imo. Armed robbers has taken over sit at home and you wonder where the so called ebubeagu is. Politics in Nigeria is so useless
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by OriOko88(m): 12:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Awon werey. Burning tgeir own backyard and killing their own people cheesy. What foolery do we call that. If those coward ugm really mean business,and want the govt to hear them loud and clear..they have moved to abuja to be enforcing sit at home orders.,then we will know dem get guts. Abi no be buhari dem dey fight to give dem biafuro?

The man u dey fight is not even aware of ur presence,cos u are in iboland while hes in abuja. I only pity d elderly women in iboland,no pity for the youths there,cos all of them support ugm activities of killing policemen. So Mk dem taste from their medicines too. If u like kill una selves finish,Buhari won't blink an eye.. U no kuku plenty bfoee. Keep reducing ur meagre polulation grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Xkale1996(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Ayodeoba:
Madness! Igbo killing Igbos for what exactly?
for kanu
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by warlordd(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2022
Angelfrost:
Cowards!... They always look for poor soft targets.

They go to where there will be least resistance.

Ipob and Kanu will claim that this is not their doing, but surely they can't deny that they were warned that such would happen... That the acts of defiance would be hijacked by criminals to further make lives difficult for the people.
U're right! Onye-nzuzu Kanu deserve nothing but death.
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by Constablepatr: 12:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Charisco:

Go sit down
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by ITAMINI: 12:34am On Dec 10, 2022
COUNTRY INSIDE COUNTRY where did you see this one happening
Re: Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order by warlordd(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Kudos to governor Soludo! He has succeed in wiping the idiots away from our state. Anambra is now too hot for them as all their camps have destroyed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / Entertainer 'youngest Old Man' Picks APC N10m House Of Reps Expression Of Intere / Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.