Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) (65396 Views)

Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Referee Maurice Paarhuis Accidentally Scores In Dutch League, Awards Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
AutoRedux:

Ronaldo’s dog eats better than you and your family.
Messi poo poo will be served to you and your poverty stricken family.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ogbonti: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Benbellamor:
how market? your portugal penaldo is out grin grin grin grin you will be forced to use your money to buy data and watch that Messi, yes Messi...But Messi dont even know if you exist anywhere...you see how powerful he is? you're an empty barrel making noise grin grin

common sense is indeed not common - what brought Ronaldo into this discussion ? So i can’t dislike Messi and dislike Ronaldo at the same time ? In fact i have told my friends since Ronaldo disrespected Man United with that show of shame interview - he has lost every ounce of respect from me - Mr Olodo, I know you are comprehension challenged, but know ye thou, “JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A MUSLIM DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN I AM A CHRISTIAN” - so logically just because I said I don’t want Argentina or Messi to win the world cup does not mean I am or was supporting Ronaldo or Portugal - I only said teams with black players or countries who respect black players enough to feature them and until this evening we have England, Morocco, Portugal and France - so try and use your peanut size brain to reason for once and stop making sweeping generalizations- ekeregbe shishan grin
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by otokx(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Uchesis:
[b]hi[b]
didnt work bro

Football is all about entertainment
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Captain92: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Croatia just do the needful pls.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by AutoRedux: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2022
assholemods:

Messi poo poo will be served to you and your poverty stricken family.

Mentally Deranged boy.

It seems you have a fetish with poo.

Maybe you are one of those boys who eats people’s excreta. Now I see why you behave and think the way you do.

Bastard from a useless lineage of poo-eating lowlifes grin
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 5:12am On Dec 11, 2022
tarantino1:

I've always known the guy was trash after the last world cup especially a particular comment he made after winning Nigeria.

What comment did he made? I knew he was just trying to keep his cool against Nigeria that day. The guy na baba nla hypocrite
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Maxcollins042(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Dalil8:
Messi is so humble.

FRAUD!

Ose moral police. Maybe where you come from humble people are doormats and low self-esteemed such that they allow people disrespect them.

Does he need your unnoticeable validation sef?
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by aujile(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2022
sukkot:
i dont even think ronaldo would say some dumb stuff like that. ronaldo is too smooth to say that. then again what do i know ? cheesy
i dont follow these guys
This is the funniest replies i have read so far...Ronaldo that gets frustrated when he doesn't score ordinary goal?

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by sukkot: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2022
aujile:

This is the funniest replies i have read so far...Ronaldo that gets frustrated when he doesn't score ordinary goal?
lol i dont follow the guys so i was just speculating. i only watch worldcup football. i dont follow clubs grin
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Chachamiliano: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Argentina of course
Croatia beat them in 2018

I laugh at this statement. Tell me one time since you started watching football that the odds had never favoured this following countries in the group stage
1. Brazil
2. Argentina
3. Germany
4. France
5. Italy

Kindly note that semi final is not like group stage. I gave you a stat you chose to argue. Argentina had never lost a semi final. They have been bundled out in the group stage, round of 16, quarter final and even final.

Let's see if they will still keep the record of the Semi Final. Personally, I do not see 2018 final repeating it's self.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by bewla(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
CalabarPikin:

I've never condemn CR7 before....he's a great man. I aware everyone has their priorities and way of life....but hate it when u try to oppress someone who chose to maintain his corner

Live and let others Live simple
Ibiri o Ibiri kan biri
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Freshout44: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
they
rollywise:
It was all a game plan that went wrong for Netherlands. Vangal applied the Nigerian unproductive dirty politics style but it backfired. That was same way they provoked Zidane to an embarrassment on his last day in football
they played dirty[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Freshout44: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
winkli dis
Ololademrmoney2:
Read the instruction well, it's not hard.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pay me for learning, make I send aza?
Freshout44:
winkli dis
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Chrisvotel: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
alfarouq:
What could have provoked Messi? He is unlike Ronaldo.
is it not the same Ronaldo that threw a reporters camera into a pool just because he was angry
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Chachamiliano: 5:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Chachamiliano:

Stat proves otherwise. If you are a bet addict, please play Argentina to win.

Statistics shows that they have never lost any Semi Final and have only lost two finals to the same opposition. Germany

I knew they were going to win when the commentator dropped the following stats

1. The dutch team had never scored in extra time
2. Had only won 1 penalty kick and it was against Costa Rica in 2018
3. Argentina had won 7 out of 9 games they played in extra time. The two they lost was to Germany in 2006 quarter final and 2018 in final. As it's stands the odds are favoring Argentina

I wrote those sometimes back and they still maintained the record
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by FlawlessKarl: 4:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Croatia will help us reduce noise pollution on 13th December. There will be sanity in the world after that day.

shocked

Bro instead of the noise reducing, the noise is blowing like bombs everywhere. How are you feeling now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.