Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

"What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) (65395 Views)

Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Referee Maurice Paarhuis Accidentally Scores In Dutch League, Awards Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by tarantino1: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2022
femisplash:

Humble doesn't mean being stupid. Sometimes, you have to react to too much insults. At least, it's better Messi fighting for his team than sulking and walking out on his teammates like a bencher

Oya list the insults

4 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Juanmike(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2022
THE IMP WILL BE DISGRACED ON 13TH.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by premierlead: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2022
He himself is a goat

2 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2022
grin
With that is innocent face

omo hi just dey imagine the money messi get! see as he fresh
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by merit455(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2022
alfarouq:
What could have provoked Messi? He is unlike Ronaldo.
one of the Nairaland fool spoted

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by femisplash: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2022
tarantino1:

Oya list the insults
Have you ever played football on a pitch?

6 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Honchoslim16(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2022
Messi anyday anytime

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by tarantino1: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2022
Kingcalls:
When I tell una say this guy na slow poison...una go de attack Ronaldo.... at the copa , he made fun of Colombia for loosing to them ....

I've always known the guy was trash after the last world cup especially a particular comment he made after winning Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Felabrity: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2022
Ronaldo will never go this far

12 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by tarantino1: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2022
femisplash:

Have you ever played football on a pitch?

No dey ask me off point questions.

You said he responded to insults that he was getting. Means you're so sure of it. So please tell me the insults

14 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by mattmogan88: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Messi my man. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Emi4: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2022
undecided
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Kingcalls: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2022
PheelzAlmighty:
Is this news

because no b Ronaldo... shey if na Ronaldo, e for don enter page 10 with all sorts of insults

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by jared007: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2022
The Dutch are always aggressive on the pitch. Always ready to fight. I remember world cup 2006, the days of Van Persie when they played against Portugal and red card was flowing like water.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Fedrick100: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Remember the name

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by arantess: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Ay235m:
Anger management is necessary
yea

slap a man so many times across his face and expect him not to react, he reacts and you say "anger management"

messi is not the controversial kind of person, unlike the other one

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Sweetvie: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Lol... Messi is just hiding his true face grin

4 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by 3seriez(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

If say na RONALDO talk this one now

People won't sleep tonite. Topic would be on page 10 by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Memphis357:
I f**king HATE this midget muthafucka, Messi.
F**k Messi!!!
F**k the Argentine football team!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Farid24224(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2022
3seriez:

People won't sleep tonite. Topic would be on page 10 by now.

That's the major reason I consider Ronaldo the GOAT!! All eyes are on him...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Ololademrmoney2(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2022
To bold, click on B, write in between the two [b] [b] boxes. To change colour, click on change color, write in between the two color boxes
Manna4Gurls:
Teach me how to bold and apply colors cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Kingcalls:
When I tell una say this guy na slow poison...una go de attack Ronaldo.... at the copa , he made fun of Colombia for loosing to them ....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by femisplash: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2022
tarantino1:

No dey ask me off point questions.

You said he responded to insults that he was getting. Means you're so sure of it. So please tell me the insults
I asked you if you have an idea of insults players throw at themselves in games usually heated up?. If you do, there'd be no need for ignorant questions.

12 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Gangster1ms:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi.
Upon all the help the referee gave, he still went to him after match to abuse him. Very pretentious human.
If it was ronaldo, we won't hear word.
I just hope Argentina never succeed for the love of football, the team as whole is dirty.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2022
WriterNig:

Lol. Croatia will send the fraud home 100%

Cc Nlfpmod Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
What makes him a fraud? You people just write senseless things in the name of commenting.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2022
Messi pls have mercy on him. I remember the day the then super eagles beat Argentina at Atlanta '96 making us the first African team ever to beat Argentina and Brazil in a major tournament. Nigeria also happened to be the first African country to win the Olympic gold in footbal....what both Argentina and Brazil had long been dreaming of.

Nigeria is a country with many firsts in Africa. Sadly due to poor leadership, we've lost that space. Even as fierce as the military regime was, they still invested in sports. We'd get it right from next year onwards. It all depends on you and I. God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Juanmike:
THE IMP WILL BE DISGRACED ON 13TH.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Cajal(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2022
They made him suffer
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Fedrick100: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

He did that because Columbia mocked his friend Suarez

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Gangster1ms:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi.
Upon all the help the referee gave, he still went to him after match to abuse him. Very pretentious human.
If it was ronaldo, we won't hear word.
I just hope Argentina never succeed for the love of football, the team as whole is dirty.
Lol... The team as a whole is dirty? Pained Rinaldo fan.... Messi Urine clean pass your body.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2022
tarantino1:

I've always known the guy was trash after the last world cup especially a particular comment he made after winning Nigeria.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.