Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

"What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) (65398 Views)

Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Referee Maurice Paarhuis Accidentally Scores In Dutch League, Awards Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by KingsleyIsrael: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
lvg has always hated south american teams and their players, bt it leads him to no success
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by openmine(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dalil8:
Messi is so humble.

FRAUD!
grin grin grin grin

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by bewla(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
CalabarPikin:
After what happens yesterday, I know the media will always come up with things like this.
Believe it or not, that guy Messi is humble, but one thing people fail to understand about the quiet people is that they're limit to what they can take... you don't push them to the extreme and expect them to be quiet.....I'm in this category, I can tell you that. Amongst my family, peers and classmates, I seem to the the most quiet among them all....but if e sup, guys are always scared of my wrath. To be quiet or humble no mean say you mumu
The Dutch started a war they couldn't finish

�️ | Van Der Vaart : "This Messi can be stopped"

�️ | Marco Van Basten : "Messi isn’t a leader, he doesn’t have personality. Playing with Messi means 10 vs 11."

�️ | Louis Van Gaal : "I think Argentina are afraid of us. We will stop Messi."

�️ | Noppert : "Every shot by Messi will be stopped"

They spoke at the interview, but Messi gave them the answer on the pitch and made his haters swallow their own words.

The Dutch deserve it
Am sure if it's the other way round

You will crucified person

I mean ronaldo
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ogbonti: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
assholemods:

This one just dey write rubbish! Na one percent of get meaning.

if poverty will allow you get data, please watch this video and you will see Argentina is the most racist country in the world as of today 12/10/2022 - watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZSdXhAJFQY
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Sweetvie: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Nairaland tries to paint Messi bad, they don't post the record he breaks but his bad side unlike Ronaldo that they post smallest of his record
No one paint him anything bcoz he hide behind a humble face
Ronaldo is straight forward
He show us who he really is smiley
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Mosesvic11(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
CalabarPikin:
After what happens yesterday, I know the media will always come up with things like this.
Believe it or not, that guy Messi is humble, but one thing people fail to understand about the quiet people is that they're limit to what they can take... you don't push them to the extreme and expect them to be quiet.....I'm in this category, I can tell you that. Amongst my family, peers and classmates, I seem to the the most quiet among them all....but if e sup, guys are always scared of my wrath. To be quiet or humble no mean say you mumu
The Dutch started a war they couldn't finish

�️ | Van Der Vaart : "This Messi can be stopped"

�️ | Marco Van Basten : "Messi isn’t a leader, he doesn’t have personality. Playing with Messi means 10 vs 11."

�️ | Louis Van Gaal : "I think Argentina are afraid of us. We will stop Messi."

�️ | Noppert : "Every shot by Messi will be stopped"

They spoke at the interview, but Messi gave them the answer on the pitch and made his haters swallow their own words.

The Dutch deserve it
messi fan can defend the indefensible.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ogbonti: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Najdorf:

adjust like your skin types are crying for your foolishness in Argentina

If poverty go let you get data - please watch below and receive sense

RACism
in Argentina ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_If7-R_5pk
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
ogbonti:

if poverty will allow you get data, please watch this video and you will see Argentina is the most racist country in the world as of today 12/10/2022 - watch!

I will not watch it okay? Just like I said earlier you wrote rubbish because I don't know what poverty has got to do with this matter. Between racism is all over the world and you don't bring that into sports.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
ogbonti:

If you say Argentina is racist I don't know what you will say about Europeans that took your fore father's as slaves.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why does Argentina have no black player http://newsroom247.com.ng/?p=19257
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by steeltrust: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Imagine say na cr7 do this one
The media no go let us rest

But still I’m happy to watch the two play
Messi is good
To me cr7 is better
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Invitationn: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

If say na RONALDO talk this one now
That's where precedence and reputation comes in.
It's a one way thing - You went to Harvard or you don't!
Messi earned this reputation and people will continue to cut Him some slack in situations like these.

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Adisa89(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
femisplash:

Humble doesn't mean being stupid. Sometimes, you have to react to too much insults. At least, it's better Messi fighting for his team than sulking and walking out on his teammates like a bencher
A particular bencher that lost to Morocco on 10th December, 2022.

We will never forget. grin
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
femisplash:

Then stick your problem deep in where the sun don't shine.
No. Your should stick your hypocrisy down your ass!
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ogbonti: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
assholemods:

If you say Argentina is racist I don't know what you will say about Europeans that took your fore father's as slaves.

stop diverting the matter - if you have no answer how Messi's ancestors raped your mothers and sisters wotowoto - then keep kwayet grin
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
zinaunreal:

Yet again you can blindly follow the dwarf.
Ronaldo will always be spot on in the spot light

I won't continue this argument with you again. Ronaldo is good. No hate but Messi is better.
And you should mind the way you address people too. The dwarf thing is just not nice. Insulting people because of their nature (body shaming). You never no wetin you go born.

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sweetvie:
No one paint him anything bcoz he hide behind a humble face
Ronaldo is straight forward
He show us who he really is smiley
Why are they not creating thread for all his achievements nd record

But immediately Ronaldo finish a match, they won't hesitate to be hyping him nd pushing it to fp

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by ogbonti: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
assholemods:

I will not watch it okay? Just like I said earlier you wrote rubbish because I don't know what poverty has got to do with this matter. Between racism is all over the world and you don't bring that into sports.

aww yes- I will bring rac ism into sports because i will never support a team that talks down my race or whose country's philosophy sees my kind as less than monkeys - if you have a problem with that- then sorry i cant help you because i respect myself enough to be sensitive to such rubbish - if you dont respect yourself or your kind, thats entirely up to you bro cool
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Danisaint112:

I won't continue this argument with you again. Ronaldo is good. No hate but Messi is better.
And you should mind the way you address people too. The dwarf thing is just not nice. Insulting people because of their nature (body shaming). You never no wetin you go born.

I suspect you're a dwarf too. If not why are you so pained? I noticed that most messi' s fans are dwarf
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Croatia will help us reduce noise pollution on 13th December. There will be sanity in the world after that day.
Chei
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
zinaunreal:

I suspect you're a dwarf too. If not why are you so pained? I noticed that most messi' s fans are dwarf

Like seriously are you even sure you are above 6ft. Even my our very last born in our family who is 12 would be taller than you. Respect yourself sir. Respect they say is reciprocal.

Ronaldo just lost which complete my assertion that Messi is better.

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Danisaint112:

Like seriously are you even sure you are above 6ft. Even my our very last born in our family who is 12 would be taller than you. Respect yourself sir. Respect they say is reciprocal.

Ronaldo just lost which complete my assertion that Messi is better.

Haha I'm proudly above 6ft
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
ogbonti:

aww yes- I will bring rac ism into sports because i will never support a team that talks down my race or whose country's philosophy sees my kind as less than monkeys - if you have a problem with that- then sorry i cant help you because i respect myself enough to be sensitive to such rubbish - if you dont respect yourself or your kind, thats entirely up to you bro cool
You are just being petty. If that is the case you are not even supposed to be using the phone or whatever you are using to communicate with me right me right now because the people that developed it did not only see you as monkeys they used your race as slave!
One of the aim of sport is to unify people but here you are bringing racism it into sports. Bros go take chill pills. Nobody is asking you to support any team but don't bring racism into sports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
ogbonti:

stop diverting the matter - if you have no answer how Messi's ancestors raped your mothers and sisters wotowoto - then keep kwayet grin
You are acting like a child.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by CalabarPikin: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
bewla:
Am sure if it's the other way round

You will crucified person

I mean ronaldo

I've never condemn CR7 before....he's a great man. I aware everyone has their priorities and way of life....but hate it when u try to oppress someone who chose to maintain his corner

Live and let others Live simple
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Benbellamor: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
ogbonti:

shorrop dear - you are just stuck in and struck with mental slavery - i laugh when i see black people especially Nigerians idolizing Leo Messi, a very disrespectful player from a racist country Argentina - If you know how Messi and Pep Guadiana ganges up to frustrate Eto out of Nou Camp in 2009, and even didn’t spare Ronaldinho in that same period and they conceived and gave those 2 black players hell at the height of their enviable careers at Barcelona- then you will know Messi and Ronaldo of Portugal are 2 players I will have to see win the senior world cup

He hasn’t won the world cup he is already calling a fellow professional player like himself a fool, that’s very arrogant and I make bold to say he won’t win this world cup - Gold abhor the arrogant and Messi will be punished by the universe dor this outburst

I can bet my 2 testicles the player he just called a fool is a black Dutch player who probably wants to come exchange jersey with him… so arrogant - Same behavior is exhibited by Ronaldo - 2 set of players who behave like everyone playing with them
should worship them and everyone playing against them
should adore them- and no matter the talent- it is sickening for an athlete to be openly nasty.

Something about Argentina and their players - they are very stubborn, racist, ill mannered and live through life with a chip on their shoulder - probably because their ancestors were banished from Europe or fled prosecution or persecution from Europe hence they fell life has not been fair to them I don’t know

They are always angry and terrible losers and arrogant winners whenever it happens

btw i will still support Portugal ahead of Argentina if they meet because apart from Ronaldo, the other players are not arrogant and they just want to enjoy playing football

And why am i having the feeling this world cup wil lead to PORTUGAL vs ARGENTINA finals aimed at finally settling the rivalry of Ronaldo and Messi - and putting them to their retirement with one being the winner and the other the loser - ? hmm just thinking g
how market? your portugal penaldo is out grin grin grin grin you will be forced to use your money to buy data and watch that Messi, yes Messi...But Messi dont even know if you exist anywhere...you see how powerful he is? you're an empty barrel making noise grin grin
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Lighthammer(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
SOme peoples proposed goat,if it wqs abouy c r7 the haters would have started spewing their rotten brsin matter in form of trash
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by alobright17(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Memphis357:
I f**king HATE this midget muthafucka, Messi.
F**k Messi!!!
F**k the Argentine football team!
Your fuckkkkn hate on him has changed the poverty level of your family. Mumu
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by spartachico(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
I ALWAYS TELL MESSI FANS ,THAT I LIKE HIS FOOTBALL BUT NOT HIS ATTITUDE
MORE REASON WHY IM NOT A FAN
YOU WON THE GAME ,MOVE ON ,WHY THE INSULT
Dalil8:
Messi is so humble.

FRAUD!
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Deepthoughts: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
WriterNig:

Following Argentina’s fiery penalty shootout win over Netherlands in the quarterfinal of the World Cup, tempers flared between the players and coaching staff of the two teams. While Lionel Messi, man of the match on the day with a goal and an assist, was doing an interview with TyC Sports after the game, he had a run-in with Wout Weghorst, scorer of both Dutch goals to get them back into the game.

“What are you looking at, fool? Go away,” Messi was quoted as saying by the television channel. The Argentine skipper added that he did not feel ‘respected’ by the opposition on the day, not even by their coach Louis van Gaal, then took a dig at the Dutch manager’s philosophy.

“I don’t like to talk before the games. Since he (no 19) entered the game, he began to provoke us, bump into us, tell us things… It seems to me that this is not part of football. I always respect everyone, I like that they respect me too. Their coach was not respectful to us,” he said. “We suffer too unfairly. Van Gaal sells that he plays football and then puts tall people in and began to hit balls.”

Weghorst was eventually crowded out by a host of Argentine players, including Lisandro Martinez, Lautaro Martinez, and former striker Sergio Aguero, who was also in the dugout. Aguero recounted the episode to the channel: “We were just entering. He started to say: ‘Hey, Messi, hey, Messi’. And Leo turned around, look at him… That’s when he told him that. The guy told him ‘come here ‘ (‘I came’).”

“I tell him to shut up… He told me: ‘You don’t say shut up’ (‘don’t tell me to shut up’). I tell him: ‘Okay, you don’t talk to Messi’,” the former Manchester City striker added.

If christiano were to do this same thing Messi did,he would be crucified endlessly,Messi is a good player but he enjoys too much favouritsm this is why I don't fancy him, naturally I hate favouritsm,it demeans the effort of others n make them appear subhuman, Even in school this was a big issue.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Deepthoughts: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Very humble. grin
Where's the humility here?
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Memphis357:

Nigga, quit sucking on Messi's dick. That's Antonela Roccuzzo's job!!!
Asshole stop the hate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.