Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep (70191 Views)

Policemen In Trouble, Offer Sacrifice For Arresting Spiritual Drummers In Lagos / See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli / Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Jsucre(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
The sacrifice and the door mount are siblilings. No comment

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Benwallt(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Weirdcamila:
I wonder what this your neighbor that lives in such a house possess that makes people want to kill him.
Maybe he has big penis

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Neddstark: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Make money ooo. You can only see this in poverty stricken environments.

4 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Ginaz(f): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
if it's me, i won't waste time packing out. i don't have time to share same mentality with anyone who would go that mile to scare me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by almarthins(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s a threat!

That’s not sacrifice!

Someone just wants to scare your neighbor!

I hope your neighbor pays his rent on time, cos moves like this are mostly done by landlords

Hahaha!

The sacrifice is not in earthen vessel, so that one na macrifice. Not even proper.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Painsoother(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
This your neighborhood meeehhn... It's well.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Manalone2020(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
That door looks like a pig house not looking livable

Although what is my business if I see that agg I don’t mind cooking it and use it to relax while watching Pendo dealing with the ARAB modafuka called Morocco
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by gasparpisciotta: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:
My neighbor who just parked in last month came back from work yesterday and saw this on his doorstep, last week somebody went to his window and almost got his apartment burnt to ashes, thank God for a neighbor who quench the fire, some people are just wicked destroying life and property.

It’s a trick by some people around your vicinity to scare your neighbor into submitting to extortions

First they will claim some rites has to be performed before that shit can be removed.

Second, they will claim these rites can only be performed by them

They will then ask for money to cleanse his apartment.

On the other hand certain elements may want him out of that place.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by gassbee: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Viltron:
Joke ! Kick that nonsense out there and go about looking for how to live a better life.

Ignorance!
e b like say u no wan use dat leg again

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by EmmyDJourno: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
He don go knack adugbo witch
Only woman wey you knack leave fit mean you like this

3 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Passionate888: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:
My neighbor who just parked in last month came back from work yesterday and saw this on his doorstep, last week somebody went to his window and almost got his apartment burnt to ashes, thank God for a neighbor who quench the fire, some people are just wicked destroying life and property.

First na attempt to burn his house, now na this sacrifice. Tell yoir neighbour which babe him break her heart

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by twilliamx(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
They felt your neighbor was hungry..na wetin dem dey serve for fine restaurants an him you dey call sacrifice
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by antidote06: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
This kind poverty headquarters fear me bad

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by tamdun: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
They just want to scare Ur neighbour

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by colestephan86: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:
Buy eagle schnapps and pour on it
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by yayibgarba: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Rubbish, just make money.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Lukuluku69(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:

Scare Tactics.

Could be any or some of these hungry Clergies and Clerics looking for what to eat. They do this to get patronage from scared people.

And again, that environment is not good at all.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by SeeItSayIt: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
You meant this doorstep is almost like yours?

May God help you people, as well as myself to live in a comfortable & human habitable environment with real human beings in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

Many times I wonder why poor people choose to make life more miserable for themselves through the act of diabolism just for hate & wickedness purpose.

To be sincere with you, that your location is not good for your health aside the natural hate that'll be breeding there.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by shegz24(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why dem no come put enough soup for the sacrifice?
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by slimmoney(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
this one na child's play, the ingredients never complete. grin
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Xkale1996(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:
Omo that ur neighbor gaz wakeup I swear they wan bring am down, it happens to one of my mum relative a business man, they bring him down till today, no money all the business run down and if u give him 10milliom to start business Omo the money go vanish when he do see this diabolical things he ignores it not knowing wat to come

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Scarletjr(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na target make the op got settle is disputed with some people

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's food, tell your neighbour, it's manna from his ancestors. He can eat no prob
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Mummyfour(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Someone once put a sacrifice in front of our flat so many years ago.
It was fresh eggs.
My cousin that was living with us opened the door that early morning and ran back inside the house screaming when she saw it
My dad came out ,saw the eggs in a calabash, took them, boiled them and ate them straight away with Lipton tea.
We were screaming "daddy don't ', but my father kept on saying that he hated wasting good food.

Another time, it was coconut that some indians he was working with in a soft drink producing company used to do a sacrifice for him, my papa send him boys make them go buy am garri and sugar. The guy man used cold water settle the matter with the garri, coconut and sugar

My dad is still alive, in his late 70s and still very much his troublesome old soldier self grin grin

8 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Biafraaa: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
I'm more concerned about the vicinity your neighbors lives in than the object the drop there. Omoh na una get Trenches.

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by tnerro1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Poor people are the problems of poor people in this country

3 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Emmacolinho(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bros Righteousness show abeg
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Qardinalcaptain: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Let ur neighbor carry his or her cross since they didn’t bring it to ur door e geh reason...don’t go and form lion of Judah there
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Crafteck1: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hissss, so no boiled egg or chicken or something edible.... This one wey sapa dey everywhere
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by ZombieSlayer1: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
A beg is that ur neighbor a trouble some person or he's richer than other neighbors. These are what could possibly cause this bitter enmity. And besides u said he came only last month,so has he started having issues with d community or what??.

U even said his room was almost burnt. You'll must be living in bondage over there.

Very sure..this is happened in d east. Very envious people
You're an idiot, I'm very sure you know such rubbish is extremely common-place in the West

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by SamOchuko: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:

Who the guy hurt deeply that the person is out to get him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken / Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.