Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep (70182 Views)

Policemen In Trouble, Offer Sacrifice For Arresting Spiritual Drummers In Lagos / See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli / Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Goldmynemaniac: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
merits:

Throw the ga dem shit away and enter your house.
Nonsense I don't believe all this shit.
Throw it away in this economy and waste the local egg...more nutritious than one from chemical bred birds.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by manmade(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
This na format to scare your neighbor from the land , no be poundo and watery egusi soup I dey see so ? Tell your neighbor to get a big dog local dog and he won't wake to see the sacrifice talk more of being scared by it
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by GoodIsGod: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Stillhere:
You said the person packed in just last month, Is he/she the prayer warrior type? I mean, is the neighbor a prayer person? Maybe the prayer is already disturbing someone around there.
Just maybe...

Why you may be right. Someone I know who is into several occult groups packed out of his two rooms apartment in the 80s because of a prayer warrior guy living next door.
He said when ever he wanted to astral travel in the middle of the night when the guys starts praying, he goes out of his body and falls back, he goes out and falls back and many times he would not be able to astral travel. He eventually packed out of the house and the praying guy did not know it was because of him he moved out.

Atheists would say stories. grin
There is more to life than the physical.

This might be a prank to scare the guy also. As students in the 90s we wanted to do same thing for our lecturers who were victimizing us. We planned it but didn't carry it out.
If local pot was used it would have looked real.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by merits(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:

Throw it away in this economy and waste the local egg...more nutritious than one from chemical bred birds.

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by bezimo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Take the recently blessed Shiloh 2022 anoiting oil..pour it in that sacrifice and make some corrosive declarations and burn the nonsense.Who sent it will receive feedback after which he/she will know how far!
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Mummyfour(f): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

hahahahahaha...I like your dad
the man did more than this one I pointed out o grin.

Infact at a point I began to doubt juju/ jazz because of him.
But juju really exists o, because I have seen the other side of it.
I think my father just had an inbuilt odeshi grin

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Mummyfour(f): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

That's my type of man!

God bless his old age.

Juju/jazz, whatever they're called, are all fucking scams borne out of sheer ignorance, stupidity and psychosis.

Beliefs in those rubbish fall within the wide spectrum of psychiatric illnesses.
God bless you and your dad too. Infact your family must be blessed
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by etoete77: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
COMOT PENIS PEE POUR THAT NONSENSE GO DIE SHIKINA
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Monday60655(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Just pray in faith and use leg to kick the stupid stuff away.
Other countries are developing aircraft, while our people are busy developing witchcraft.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by sirblend: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
A beg is that ur neighbor a trouble some person or he's richer than other neighbors. These are what could possibly cause this bitter enmity. And besides u said he came only last month,so has he started having issues with d community or what??.

U even said his room was almost burnt. You'll must be living in bondage over there.

Very sure..this is happened in d east. Very envious people

Lol

Very common when you have neighbors who are members of Cele/C&S
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Melagros(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
ucheheart:
Just pour fuel on it and set it on fire. Make sure it burns to ashes right there.
That's all

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Melagros(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s a threat!

That’s not sacrifice!

Someone just wants to scare your neighbor!

I hope your neighbor pays his rent on time, cos moves like this are mostly done by landlords
True
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by doneback04: 12:20am On Dec 11, 2022
minasu190:
My neighbor who just parked in last month came back from work yesterday and saw this on his doorstep, last week somebody went to his window and almost got his apartment burnt to ashes, thank God for a neighbor who quench the fire, some people are just wicked destroying life and property.

Run ooo , I repeat Run ooo
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Zdr1: 3:58am On Dec 11, 2022
Really
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by GoodLord95: 4:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Why not make it look palatable if truly e sure for the sacrifice bearer? Boys go chop am lick plate
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by sulakishop(m): 4:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Eating one egg per day is good for your health...
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by DPricey1(f): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2022
gaetano:
Tell your neighbour to make small eba and chop that thing, nothing go happen grin

just imagine the useless sacrifice, they didn't add enough soup
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Oceanjagaban: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
gassbee:
e b like say u no wan use dat leg again
You con believe the jazz pass the person wey put am there.lol
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Oceanjagaban: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mummyfour:
the man did more than this one I pointed out o grin.

Infact at a point I began to doubt juju/ jazz because of him.
But juju really exists o, because I have seen the other side of it.
I think my father just had an inbuilt odeshi grin
winch wey him get,you turn am to odeshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken / Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / I Want To Learn Itsekiri Language (get In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.