Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep (70190 Views)

Policemen In Trouble, Offer Sacrifice For Arresting Spiritual Drummers In Lagos / See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli / Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by ZombieSlayer1: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
Someone once put a sacrifice in front of our flat so many years ago.
It was boiled eggs.
My cousin that was living with us opened the door that early morning and ran back inside the house screaming.
My dad came out ,saw the eggs in a calabash, took them, boiled them and ate them straight away.
We were screaming "daddy don't ', but my father kept on saying that he hated wasting good food.

My dad is still alive and still very much his troublesome old soldier self
hahahahahaha...I like your dad

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by ugbanante: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
I c poverty witch-hunting playing out.
Y person de bad spot and still de practice witchcraft?
U need Jesus Christ urgently

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by mannyjoe2002: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
my people trench town life na killer.evil minds using juju to create fear and havoc

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by ajog1: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
Trenches and diabolical things undecided
Na the main line jare, just be above poverty, to avoid all this things

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by weljewel: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thanks be to God for health and healing on my 2 breasts, no more lumps and no more evil scars.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by weljewel: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thanks be to God for my body no more scar marks.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by yellowgarri2(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Boil that egg and chop. Lobatan
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by lomprico(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is he a God they are dropping sacrifice for?
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by weljewel: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thanks be to God for health and healing on my whole skin and lips.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Tegabadguy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:
My neighbor who just parked in last month came back from work yesterday and saw this on his doorstep, last week somebody went to his window and almost got his apartment burnt to ashes, thank God for a neighbor who quench the fire, some people are just wicked destroying life and property.
na joke oooo
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by madapcmod: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
I can bet this happened in SW.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by tiswell(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
A beg is that ur neighbor a trouble some person or he's richer than other neighbors. These are what could possibly cause this bitter enmity. And besides u said he came only last month,so has he started having issues with d community or what??.

U even said his room was almost burnt. You'll must be living in bondage over there.

Very sure..this is happened in d east. Very envious people
East is also responsible for your poor and careless use of grammar.

Your English teacher must be very disappointed in you sad
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Rechargeam247(f): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lol
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
gassbee:
e b like say u no wan use dat leg again

Shut up! Who's leg? You're that strong and you haven't done anything with it?

It's useless
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Stillhere: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s a threat!

That’s not sacrifice!

Someone just wants to scare your neighbor!

I hope your neighbor pays his rent on time, cos moves like this are mostly done by landlords

Someone that packed in last month and you are talking about house rent. Can't you read?
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by rollywise(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:
My neighbor who just parked in last month came back from work yesterday and saw this on his doorstep, last week somebody went to his window and almost got his apartment burnt to ashes, thank God for a neighbor who quench the fire, some people are just wicked destroying life and property.

Abeg which state be this
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Benrosaria(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
The sacrifice and the vicinity shows poverty is the root of all evil!
but when the rich makes the poor poorer, it is wealth is the end of all evil right?
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by gassbee: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Viltron:

Shut up! Who's leg? You're that strong and you haven't done anything with it?

It's useless
go n kick dat stuff so dat u can get d message
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by gigabyte13: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
The gods are hungry
Sapa and shege sef reach the gods....
Those days na better, pounded yam, correct meat with fish, na e d gods dey see chop
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by XYZo: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Franzinni:
Those saying is just a threat won't say that if it was right on thier doorstep ...

How many times in a year do you see dwarfs ?

Then you say jazz nor dey ?

Op tell your neighbor to japa, becasue this life not everybody be human being.

But I support the burning of that thing ... Load petrol on it and burn it...

I had a friend Tayo he use to claim he is the relative of babalawo, and nothing can harm him... One day we went into the bush to throw short put if you get me... (School life ) when we saw nailed to a tree a small bottle with two pictures tied together inside it.

Alas Tayo sprang into action "guy see this thing, nah jazz e be" he said as he touched the bottle just as I was trying to stop him, he looked at me briefly but in his eyes I could see that he was looking down on me for trying to stop him so I let him go. "Nah love jazz... Them dey use am tie people together make Dem love each other like mad " he continued... He then tapped the bead on his wrist three times and said " I go scater this one .. them no go love again ! ". I just kept enjoying the show as he was trying to prove all the stories he has been telling us was true.

Suddenly he yanked the bottle from the tree, the dried out rope used to nail it deep didn't give any resistance, then he smashed the bottle on the ground and picked the photographs ...off we went back to civilization, as he untied the pictures apart ... Eventually he threw them away and we went back to the hostel.

The next morning my guy could not raise his right hand, it had swollen like he had elephantiasis of the hand ... My mind went straight to the pictures but I didn't want to say ... I waited ...and waited till .... With a groan he uttered ..." Ye ye ye ... Nah who send me oo!"

I could feel the laughter bubble from deep within me but I didn't want to let it surface so I just had to excuse myself like I was going to the bathroom ... But when I was away

I laugh fall for ground like who dey fight ... Anyway Tayo had that hand swollen for 2 weeks.

This is just incase you decide too burn it Sha.

Lol this is comic relief grin

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Wickedfacts: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
They want to scare him out.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by mechanics(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Those causing evil to others won't live long.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by bonnyhope: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:

Make una chop am na

Abi hunger no de una side?

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by henrydav: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Evil people everywhere
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by henrydav: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
gaetano:
Tell your neighbour to make small eba and chop that thing, nothing go happen grin
You get mind
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by MufasaLion: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nothing will happen. Don't believe in any crap!
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Pain(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
It is even possible that the "poster" is the one haunting the "neighbour"?

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by xynerise: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Weirdcamila:
I wonder what this your neighbor that lives in such a house possess that makes people want to kill him.
Na for areas wey poverty too much you go see many witches Na. You don hear say witch attack Person for Lekki? grin
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Face me I slap you apartment.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by tfelicityk(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Carry salt in your house and pour it.
You dey hold the landlord rent ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken / Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.