Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep (70192 Views)

Policemen In Trouble, Offer Sacrifice For Arresting Spiritual Drummers In Lagos / See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli / Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by BeardedMeat(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
A beg is that ur neighbor a trouble some person or he's richer than other neighbors. These are what could possibly cause this bitter enmity. And besides u said he came only last month,so has he started having issues with d community or what??.

U even said his room was almost burnt. You'll must be living in bondage over there.

Very sure..this is happened in d east. Very envious people
Stupid and primitive.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by polite2(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
If I'm the landlord...he is packing ASAP
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by FreeStuffsNG: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Weirdcamila:
I wonder what this your neighbor that lives in such a house possess that makes people want to kill him.
My first thought as well.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Tannhauser(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
; D

Hmmmmm....just a peek at the environs and i refuse to comment. angry
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by rapwizzy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
Trenches and diabolical things undecided

They wanted to scare him/her to pack out of the building.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by bigcee(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is a result of poverty. Very unclean spirit.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by wtfCode: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ogun stàte

2 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Patxyz: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
My brother na God provide so, please do the needful for this opportunity hardly come in this buhari time
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Cutehector(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fling the damn thing away.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Acidosis(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
May God bless the work of your hands. You need to relocate.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by level77: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
ugbanante:
I c poverty witch-hunting playing out.
Y person de bad spot and still de practice witchcraft?
U need Jesus Christ urgently

Na dem dey practice witchcraft pass o
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Torbez56: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum
Usernamesucks86: So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by OriOko88(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You're an idiot, I'm very sure you know such rubbish is extremely common-place in the West
And you're stupid. Boda ode tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
You dey own rent or you dey plenty girls?
minasu190:
My neighbor who just parked in last month came back from work yesterday and saw this on his doorstep, last week somebody went to his window and almost got his apartment burnt to ashes, thank God for a neighbor who quench the fire, some people are just wicked destroying life and property.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by OblorOblor: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Just pour local salt around the plate, drop 7 seeds of alligator pepper inside the plate. That settles it permanently.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by kelmicheal: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
The environment one lives matters slot.
You can't see such rubbish in big men area
That's y poor people will always remain poor despite all the rubbish sacrifice
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by sanya4good(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sometimes these things are done just to scare the people involved to pack out the house before time.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Krak(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
The sacrifice and the vicinity shows poverty is the root of all evil!
It is not nice t broke- shame or poverty-shame others just because we feel we have more than them.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Krak(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
kelmicheal:
The environment one lives matters slot.
You can't see such rubbish in big men area
That's y poor people will always remain poor despite all the rubbish sacrifice
That is not totally correct. Didn't you read that article years ago where residents of Banana Island were saying they usually see sacrifices at junctions very early in the morning. Being rich or poor does not remove the fetishness in our minds,it is our exposure and enlightenment that does.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by thymm: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Either the landlord or caretaker wants to scare him to abandon the house he already paid rent for
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
That looks like gabbage to me, sacrifies my ass! lipsrsealed
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
frontrunnerbaba:
Africans are still suffering from superstitions...nonsense.

Like for obi. Share for tinubu
grin like seriously, that shit looks like trash to me.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by harmony75: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Which sacrifice? no be boiled egg and porridge I dey see so? Lolz eat something jo egg cost o �

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
OriOko88:
cool
A beg is that ur neighbor a trouble some person or he's richer than other neighbors. These are what could possibly cause this bitter enmity. And besides u said he came only last month,so has he started having issues with d community or what??.

U even said his room was almost burnt. You'll must be living in bondage over there.

Very sure..this is happened in d east. Very envious people
grin total rubbish! you must be living in paranoia your whole life.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by ikdaddy01(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Let him instal cctv
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
Someone once put a sacrifice in front of our flat so many years ago.
It was fresh eggs.
My cousin that was living with us opened the door that early morning and ran back inside the house screaming when she saw it
My dad came out ,saw the eggs in a calabash, took them, boiled them and ate them straight away with Lipton tea.
We were screaming "daddy don't ', but my father kept on saying that he hated wasting good food.

Another time, it was coconut that some indians he was working with in a soft drink producing company used to do a sacrifice for him, my papa send him boys make them go buy am garri and sugar. The guy man used cold water settle the matter with the garri, coconut and sugar

My dad is still alive, in his late 70s and still very much his troublesome old soldier self grin grin

That's my type of man!

God bless his old age.

Juju/jazz, whatever they're called, are all fucking scams borne out of sheer ignorance, stupidity and psychosis.

Beliefs in those rubbish fall within the wide spectrum of psychiatric illnesses.

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Coldie(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Set fire on it
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Collins4u1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
if your neighbor is not prayerful, disaster looming
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Desammyst(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I don't know why mannabbqgrils keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I'm thinking o.

Back then in Secondary school,
Nothing gives me joy like cleaning the board when others are still writing

Just like your moniker... You will really be a troublesome fellow... Imagine cleaning the board while others are still writing... I can imagine the level of wickedness... May God have mercy upon you in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by ofuonyebi: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
JUST disgrace their habalist..
cover the food with the blood of jesus and get yourself a good free meal at your door
And get a good selfie for it
they will never come back again

fools and their fetish life
the child of God lives as superior always without fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna" / Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) / The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.