Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim (9446 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by sheyguy: 2:31am On Jan 12, 2012
My attention has been drawn to some statements from some miscreants linking my name to subsidy collection from the Federal Government. Ordinarily, we should ignore such uneducated and uncivilised statements, which is at best the imagination of some lawless gangsters.

For the avoidance of doubt, it is important to put it on record, that my oil company, the Global Fleet Oil and Gas, which has been operating in the past nine years, with more than 210 petrol stations across the country, has never collected any money called subsidy from the Federal Government or it's agents. in addition, I have never collected any allocation from the Nigerian National Petroleum Company or imported such. We only buy and sell. I challenge anyone who has contrary information to publish it or remain silent in shame.

This statement is to correct the deliberate falsehood by some misguided people. We have never applied to any government agency for petroleum subsidy. Our companies and their operations in Nigeria do not fall in the category of companies that require government subsidy to operate, since we do not enjoy a similar thing from the government of Ghana, Sao Tome, United Arab Emirate, United kingdom and the United States of America where we carry out similar operations.

There is no need therefore to put a burden on the Nigerian government.

My Interraction with President Goodluck Jonathan shows his irrevocable commitment to the development of infrastructure in Nigeria, particularly in the construction of basic amenities like roads and hospitals, which I think is the mandate that we Nigerians gave to him, on which point I am also committed.

And it is only logical for us to give him the support required to deliver on that mandate. I do not personally think that joy and celebration without sacrifice and the burden of pain is sustainable.

Only maturity will strike a balance to do things in our ways and embrace the third alternative.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/34233-my-oil-firm-got-no-kobo-of-subsidy-from-fg-jimoh-ibrahim
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by aljharem(m): 2:39am On Jan 12, 2012
For the avoidance of doubt, it is important to put it on record, that my oil company, the Global Fleet Oil and Gas, which has been operating in the past nine years, with more than 210 petrol stations across the country, has never collected any money called subsidy from the Federal Government or it's agents. in addition, I have never collected any allocation from the Nigerian National Petroleum Company or imported such. We only buy and sell. I challenge anyone who has contrary information to publish it or remain silent in shame.

Thus is he telling us that Global Fleet Oil & Gas buys its oil for less than 65 Naira ?

Hmmmm all of una go expose urself 1 by 1
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by sheyguy: 2:46am On Jan 12, 2012
^^ its all about contentment, the man is making a decent profit and he is satisfied with it, unlike some who always want more money.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by aljharem(m): 3:01am On Jan 12, 2012
sheyguy:

^^ its all about contentment, the man is making a decent profit and he is satisfied with it, unlike some who always want more money.

bros, that one get comma o

Now according to the government, she said she is paying about 90 naira per liter thus that is why fuel is 141 or so Now.

Ok if Ibrahim was NOT according to him collecting any subsidy, it means the fuel was less than 65 naira or else he would be losing huge profit

I don't mind being educated here.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by sheyguy: 3:12am On Jan 12, 2012
In reality it is possible to sell at 65 and make profit. Don't forget there are other extract from crude that are just as profitable as petrol.
Our 'cabals' are only trying to maximize profit.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by phuckNL: 3:12am On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^^
His company probably bought from those already getting the subsidy.
There is no way you can profit without the government subsidy. The only time it was possible without any subsidy was when crude dropped to 40 dolls per barrel
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by fyneguy: 3:50am On Jan 12, 2012
^^^^^

Can you please explain it? There are questions begging for answers:

1.) what price(s) were his filling stations selling at, before the subsidy was removed?

2.) How does he get his products?

The answers will provide clues to resolving this subsidy puzzle.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by sheyguy: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2012
^^ i think he is subsidizing the petrol with profits from deisel and other products.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2012
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2012
where are the mans gas stations located sef? abi he is a 'mini' marketer?

This statement is to correct the deliberate falsehood by some misguided people. We have never applied to any government agency for petroleum subsidy. Our companies and their operations in Nigeria do not fall in the category of companies that require government subsidy to operate, since we do not enjoy a similar thing from the government of [b]Ghana, Sao Tome, United Arab Emirate, United kingdom and the United States of America [/b]where we carry out similar operations.

lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. this man will forever be a comedian cheesy cheesy cheesy. he sells fuel in the us, uae, uk cheesy cheesy

this clown does not even appear to have a working website

http://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=Global+Fleet+Oil&pbx=1&oq=Global+Fleet+Oil&aq=f&aqi=g4&gs_upl=36l36l1l841l1l1l0l0l0l0l798l798l6-1l1l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1438&bih=840&emsg=NCSR&noj=1&ei=MbYOT7nZLYPf8AO-ifHuAw&sei=PbcOT-DeJ4ej8gPhp9nXAw&gbv=2

jimoh ibrahim, the great attention seeker

i wonder what his solution to this will be - print more money and distribute to Nigerians lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by TheOne2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
You guys shouldn't be so dumb! What the guy is saying is that he does not import petrol. His company buys from people that import and as such subsidy does not apply to him.

So many retardeens on here!!
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2012
The One:

You guys shouldn't be so dumb! What the guy is saying is that he does not import petrol. His company buys from people that import and as such subsidy does not apply to him.

That should make it more expensive than the stipulated N65 . . this na simple logic abeg . . .did they sell it to him at a less than N65 grin. . . . . cos am sure the marketers are into making maximum profits
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by sheyguy: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
His claims, if unchallenged will only raise more questions. One of those questions will be, how much does our govt sell or profit from crude oil (of about 445k/bpd) meant for local refineries?
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by supoade: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
Must Jimoh Ibrahim Talk ?

He that calls His father an Ugly Man has indirectly says His mother is So Foolish!

For jimoh Ibrahim to have said he s not part of CABAL, he must be buying at less than N65.

3.  things i can think of  here

1. NNPC selling locally refined PMS to Global Fleets ( that makes him CABAL)
2. Global Fleet must be involved in Full Scale Oil Bunkering going on ( that makes him CABAL)
3. The Landing Cost of PMS or locally refined PMS is below what NNPC, PPPRA say it is
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by EkoIle1: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
jmaine:

That should make it more expensive than the stipulated N65 . . this na simple logic abeg  . . .did they sell it to him at a less than N65  grin. . . . . cos am sure the marketers are into making maximum profits

What difference does it make? Even if he spends N80, and sell for N100, he's still making profit. The market decides what he makes or lose.

The man has laid down his marker, do you have any credible evidence to challenge his claim?

He said>>>I challenge anyone who has contrary information to publish it or remain silent in shame.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by 989900: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
Thus is he telling us that Global Fleet Oil & Gas buys its oil for less than 65 Naira ?

Hmmmm all of una go expose urself 1 by 1

Yes o. . . El Rufai just said, if our refineries are working, we do not need subsidy, and price would be more like N40 thereabout.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Konnektions146(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
The One:

exactly. he is making us understand that he is just a marketer(retails).  he doesnt import from other countries or  he buys from our local refinery here m
hmmmm, so many questions that needs answers
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by EkoIle1: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
supoade:

Must Jimoh Ibrahim Talk ?

He that calls His father an Ugly Man has indirectly says His mother is So Foolish!

For jimoh Ibrahim to have said he s not part of CABAL, he must be buying at less than N65.

3.  things i can think of  here

1. NNPC selling locally refined PMS to Global Fleets ( that makes him CABAL)
2. Global Fleet must be involved in Full Scale Oil Bunkering going on ( that makes him CABAL)
3. The Landing Cost of PMS or locally refined PMS is below what NNPC, PPPRA say it is

He said>>>>>
Our companies and their operations in Nigeria do not fall in the category of companies that require government subsidy to operate, since we do not enjoy a similar thing from the government of Ghana, Sao Tome, United Arab Emirate, United kingdom and the United States of America where we carry out similar operations.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by 989900: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
if sustainable, make we never stop this strike o. . .soon we go see all the faces of the faceless "cabal". . .soon dem go all talk true
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by kemmeye: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
seriously like just STFU
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jidewin(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
No mind am.he wan prove say e be saint shey? He think say na I'm pikin e dey yan dat.if u know wetin dem dey call cabal, dem heavy pass mafia.na pure occultic and rich people dey there and na dem dem dey run political parties for naija.
Make jimoh go siddon.himself no be saint.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2012
Eko Ile:

What difference does it make? Even if he spends N80, and sell for N100, he's still making profit. The market decides what he makes or lose.

The man has laid down his marker, do you have any credible evidence to challenge his claim?

He said>>>I challenge anyone who has contrary information to publish it or remain silent in shame.

Are you currently menstruating  undecided  . . .gees, get the fvck outta my face . . . All you do is quote people without answering simple questions asked . . . .but rather looking for an in existent e-fight . .  Is Jimoh Ibrahim your latest fantasy to engage in futile e-fights . . that makes you appear more stvpid  

Our companies and their operations in Nigeria do not fall in the category of companies that require government subsidy to operate, since we do not enjoy a similar thing from the government of Ghana, Sao Tome, United Arab Emirate, United kingdom and the United States of America where we carry out similar operations.

How does the quote above explain the pertinent questions being asked, which is, How Jimoh breaks even in a highly subsidized market with huge number of competitors ? . . .The prize difference with other fuel importing countries clearly shows that, without government subsidy, marketers can never sell at N65 naira due to operational costs and the market value of the imported refined products . .

How did he cope among his competitors who were obviously even over subsidized . . .Jimoh should come clear on this and not that rubbish you foolishly placed as the appropriate response . . .

we are talking of Nigeria and not Sao tome, Ghana and whatever . .
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by EkoIle1: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
jmaine:

Are you currently menstruating  undecided  . . .gees, get the fvck outta my face . . . All you do is quote people without answering simple questions asked . . . .but rather looking for an in existent e-fight . .  Is Jimoh Ibrahim your latest fantasy to engage in futile e-fights . . that makes you appear more stvpid  

I'm not interested in your dumb and ignorant nonsense, the man said he is not collecting any subsidies and he not only explained the reason why, he said to clowns like you >>>>>>> I challenge anyone who has contrary information to publish it or remain silent in shame

Of what silly use is your re-trded question? Do what he asked you to do or remain in silent shame like he said you ignorant id.iot.

So shut your dumb and can't read and comprehend mouth.  What a dunce.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by POTUT(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
Global Fleet petrol stations (ENERGY) do not sell petrol. They do something that I cannot quite explain. Look closely, some of them even have grasses growing out of their storage tanks.

Are they part of the cabal that sends products across the borders?
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
Eko Ile:

I'm not interested in your dumb and ignorant nonsense, the man said he is not collecting any subsidies and he not only explained the reason why, he said to clowns like you >>>>>>> I challenge anyone who has contrary information to publish it or remain silent in shame

Of what silly use is your re-trded question? Do what he asked you to do or remain in silent shame like he said you ignorant id.iot.

So shut your dumb and can't read and comprehend mouth.  What a dunce.

Shut up and answer the question below you or stop being senile . . . What a cow

How does the quote above explain the pertinent questions being asked, which is, How was Jimoh able to breaks even, in a highly subsidized market with huge number of competitors ? . . .The prize difference with other fuel importing countries clearly shows that, without government subsidy, marketers can never sell at N65 naira due to operational costs and the market value of the imported refined products . .

How did he cope among his competitors who were obviously even over subsidized . . .Jimoh should come clear on this and not that rubbish you foolishly placed as the appropriate response .  . .

we are talking of Nigeria and not Sao tome, Ghana and whatever  Cow . .

A cancer ridden brained fool like you is even accusing others of not being able to comprehend . . .Now that is very funny . . grin
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by y2kaustin(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
JUDGEMENT DAY has come, Thieves and their Accomplice will soon be tracked and Hacked down by angry Mobs.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by UyiIredia(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
A very suspicious statement from Mr Jimoh. Three questions that address my doubt on his sincerity:

[list]
[li]Where does he buy his fuel from ?[/li]
[li]What price is he currently selling petrol ?[/li]
[li]What price the he previously sell petrol ?[/li]
[/list]

Unless his company buys fuel from other major importers (like Oando) he would surely have required the subsidy or risk running a loss.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
This bush man again!

Can you ever imagine a Dangote or even Wale Tinubu talking like this?  

When SLS published the names of bank debtors in 2009, he was the first person to come out and deny he was owing any bank. The next day, he was the first to go and pay his debts and invited press to cover it.

How petty can a money-miss-road get!
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by kizito96(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
Don't rush to answer any question, when it comes to your turn, you will be called
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by jmaine: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

A very suspicious statement from Mr Jimoh. Three questions that address my doubt on his sincerity:

[list]
[li]Where does he buy his fuel from ?[/li]
[li]What price is he currently selling petrol ?[/li]
[li]What price the he previously sell petrol ?[/li]
[/list]

Unless his company buys fuel from other major importers (like Oando) he would surely have required the subsidy or risk running a loss.

Thank you . . .now look at what the brain dead cow called Eko - Shyte - Ile gave as an appropriate response for those glaring mind boggling questions

Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by walterman: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
The first question we should ask is
What is the landing cost per liter of pms from refineries?
The guy might just be sincere in is business trying to make a reasonable margin in his profit.
Or maybe he has a refinery overseas he brings in petrol from.
NNPC SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY INVESTIGATED AS THEIR IS SO MUCH FRAUD GOING ON THERE.
Re: My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim by 989900: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
Global Fleet petrol stations (ENERGY) do not sell petrol. They do something that I cannot quite explain. Look closely, some of them even have grasses growing out of their storage tanks.

Are they part of the cabal that sends products across the borders?

I  no know say you go say so o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Cancels Meeting With Oduah / PDP Chairmanship: Fayose Calls On Stakeholders To Support Modu Sheriff / Buhari Speaks At The Climate Change Conference (COP22) 2016 In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.