Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? (4674 Views)

My Fiancee Failed My Test, Am I Overreacting?? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Am I Overreacting To My Husband Criticizing My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
flexydote:

Before she could do that the guy man left angrily.

Guyman is a kid tho. So you no fit stay to mark your territory
Very important e dey even make babe comport herself

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by aisha1314(f): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Crystalom5:
So I went to see my girl yesterday and saw a guy in her apartment.

She lives in one room with only her bed, no chair.

She and the guy was sitting on the bed.

I got really furious and left. The thing pained me yesterday sha.

Now she came and was begging me like she has nothing to do with the guy.

That he came to snap lecture notes.

I just no even answer the girl sha.

But now I feel I should have stayed and asked why the guy was there in his presence yesterday.

At least things for clear. Sha wetin happen don happen. I really don't know if I should believe her or not

While it might look suspicious to you it may actually not be what you think. She could very well be telling you the truth. Having someone of the opposite sex in your house does not automatically mean you're sleeping with them. After all people have their opposite sex friends over regularly and it doesn't mean anything.
But, if you really suspect that she's cheating then you can look out for other signs like a change in her behavior and attitude towards you. If nothing seems off with her then you have no reason to doubt her.

2 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by fman(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Samantha123:
What if she and the guy have been just friends long before you even came to the picture?

Would you expect her to end the friendship because of you?
so what's your point?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
You overeacted, you suppose stay, romance her small in the presence of the dude to see how he will react, if he looks away or start to leave, then he is clean. but if he gives you an angry look or your girls pushes you away jokingly then something is happening.

5 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nonexisting1: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
She is begging you meaning she is not faithful and is guilty maybe not on this one but on another. A faithful girlfriend will be very angry at you for treating that issue in the manner you did and may even threaten to end her relationship with you. However, sometimes this my theory doesn't work when the vaginarian involved is extremely smart to know when to apply reverse psychology on her boyfriend victim.

4 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Don't ask a question on top of a question.
fman:
so what's your point?
undecided
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by ifihearam: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
he came to snap notes, did you see books on the bed with them?

I guess you are still a student sha

Just dey chop dey go, lock up and act like you believe her,

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by fman(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Samantha123:
Don't ask a question on top of a question.
abeg shift one side

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Crystalom5:
So I went to see my girl yesterday and saw a guy in her apartment.

She lives in one room with only her bed, no chair.

She and the guy was sitting on the bed.

I got really furious and left. The thing pained me yesterday sha.

Now she came and was begging me like she has nothing to do with the guy.

That he came to snap lecture notes.

I just no even answer the girl sha.

But now I feel I should have stayed and asked why the guy was there in his presence yesterday.

At least things for clear. Sha wetin happen don happen. I really don't know if I should believe her or not

You wished you stayed behind to ask why the guy was there? Are you a Simp?

She said the guy came to snap lectures notes? She could not snap them and send to his whatsapp?

Dey play!
Just Dey Play!

2 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Okay.
fman:
abeg shift one side
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by PascalEhizojie: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
All i can say, its not your own bro
Just your turn

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Innobee99(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
flexydote:

Before she could do that the guy man left angrily.

Guyman is a kid tho. So you no fit stay to mark your territory
Sometimes u can't mark a public Territory.

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tenrack:
OG's dey try teach you one or two you still dey stubbornly dey defiant. grin cheesy I like your style. E go clear soon.
I dey tell you my guy, no mind that man
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Collins4u1(m): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2022
you did not over react.... Na so e dey take start...

no allow anybody tell u shit shaaa..
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by VawulenceProMax: 1:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Oloshos took over the comment section
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Fiscus105(m): 5:10am On Dec 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
She is begging you meaning she is not faithful and is guilty maybe not on this one but on another. A faithful girlfriend will be very angry at you for treating that issue in the manner you did and may even threaten to end her relationship with you. However, sometimes this my theory doesn't work when the vaginarian involved is extremely smart to know when to apply reverse psychology on her boyfriend victim.

The girl you described above not a faithful but arrogant.

I pity you sha, you have never seen a manipulative women.

A woman can be dating another guy and if she almost caught, instead of being remorseful, she can attack and abusive husband, she can choose to be crying like baby, she can go naked and swear, she can choose whatever means to proof innocence, even though deep inside her she knows she is guilty.

The girl the OP is talking about, knows within herself that, the other guy that came and sit on her mattress has ulterior motive. That's even if things are not be going on already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Fiscus105(m): 5:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Nemesis0147:
so any girl you go meet for her apartment u must bang her?

I know it is very difficult to get a faithful partner these days but Una dy exaggerate am abeg..

I use to go to my female course mates lodges those years to get notes or do my assignments because ladies are always updated when it comes to things like that and we don’t bang!!!

What if the guy doesn’t even find her attractive?
Even if they were banging....then the joke is on OP!!
You don’t take relationship seriously in the university!!!
Even OP dy bang other girls!

If you have a boyfriend that you love and you really attached to him, why having another guys as bestie? She also went far to bring him home, even if her guy not talking, what about her neighbors? Won't they be gossiping and making mockery of her?will she be telling everyone around neighborhood that's she not going out with them? Even if she is telling them, how many will biliv her?

2 Likes

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by BigRocky: 5:39am On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
You are overreacting. I don't know why men can be so obsessed. Nawa oo.
Are you her father to be questioning her why was the guy in her room? If you think she's cheating on you then end the relationship. Is not as if you are spending enough money on your girlfriend in the relationship. You can't buy common student plastic chair & table for your girlfriend. Shame.

Were in the post did op said his girlfriend was an orphan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by GoooodHardDick: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2022
Crystalom5:
I be her boyfriend sir

Oga you're not her bf anything it's just your turn to smash her pussy and move on.

So they couldn't stay outside and snap the note but prefer inside the room?

How old are you exactly? Do you want a prophet to tell you that they are banging on a steady before you'll stop simping? What kind of simp are you? You better stop simping like a weakling, bang that girl dump her and move on. Stop being an insecure simp zombie

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by purehustle101(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2022
I don't even know why the op is ranting. if you guys are both student just dey bang the cushie and no dey spend much.. but if your not a student and your looking for a wife material still keep banging the cushie till her replacement comes. You can't force loyalty son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by akwesenana: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2022
BigRocky:

Were in the post did op said his girlfriend was an orphan?
You're not updated my man. angry
Don't you know relationship is now a poverty alleviation scheme?
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by akwesenana: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2022
But why guys dey LG like this?? angry
Never you go to a girls house to smash for any reason. They fit set you up. Especially in campus environment. I no hear no dey oh.
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by RealEzee(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2022
pansophist:
And they can not take the note outside the room?
heat dey outside na grin
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by RealEzee(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Wetin i won know d b say shey when u comot shey she follow u to explain anything ? grin
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Mekanus(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you her father to be questioning her why was the guy in her room? If you think she's cheating on you then end the relationship. Is not as if you are spending enough money on your girlfriend in the relationship. You can't buy common student plastic chair & table for your girlfriend. Shame.
You should be really ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by benqo01(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Tenrack:
OG's dey try teach you one or two you still dey stubbornly dey defiant. grin cheesy I like your style. E go clear soon.

Lol u dey mind am,make him still dey manage d borehole
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Tenrack: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
benqo01:

Lol u dey mind am,make him still dey manage d borehole
cheesy dem no dey tell person
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Tenrack: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you her father to be questioning her why was the guy in her room? If you think she's cheating on you then end the relationship. Is not as if you are spending enough money on your girlfriend in the relationship. You can't buy common student plastic chair & table for your girlfriend to put in her room. Shame.
who let the dogs out??
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Jennyclay(f): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tenrack:
who let the dogs out??
and who is the dog? Are you the one?
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Tenrack: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
and who is the dog? Are you the one?
what a shame, you're just a loud mouth mf. You're not bright.

1 Like

Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Jennyclay(f): 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tenrack:
what a shame, you're just a loud mouth mf. You're not bright.
have I said anything wrong? You said who let the dogs out and I asked are you the dog?

Nonsense!
Re: Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? by Angrygoat: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Odeh. U can imagine the wako and liability u r dating. Wtf man,no chair,no table,nothing. Na him one fuc k boy,dey use book dey disguise say na assignment. Oh my gawd. Student get sense . One fuc k boy way sure fine pass u or wack pass u go dey blow am ,right under your nose,right what. Right inside your own babe room. Hope say nor be u dey foot hostel bill sha. U need stray bullet like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Best Place To Have Sex (pictures) / She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... / Wow! We Ended It Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.