Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election (25042 Views)

Another Roofing Work For A Friend with Cameron zinc / METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK / We are not telling you to buy we are advising you to invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by KosyJerry(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2022
You'd better buy now.. It'll sure be more expensive after elections. People need money now and so many distress sales are going on.. Even in my area. Seize that opportunity and buy now.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Sultty(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

Your kindly advice is needed please
I might be wrong though but it's good for u to do findings about d land yourself. Who knows u could miss a good opportunity
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by everythinggirly(f): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2022
If it's worth waiting then you wait, land doesn't depreciates at all.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by canalily(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2022
People de try sell their properties their and you are planning to buy... what happened to your state land Go and develop your state

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by MrDoGood(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
pinkcottoncandy:
where exactly are you buying the land?? Buying land in abuja is always risky.....listen to your friend

Sir, please how?
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Skylord247: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
The Friend is giving you a wrong advice. You better buy it now. After election, the price of land will increase massively

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by sinola(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Bros,that is a wrong advise as far as i'm concerned.

Remember the law of appreciation. The longer you wait, the more expensive.

If you have your money, don't hesitate to go for the land.

your friend belongs to stone age!

However,if you are Igbo, try and get something in the SE cos ''aku rue uno......'' is what is in vogue now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Creamypie(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2022
[quote author=Cilotech post=119091590][/quote]you a at a top class fool. A disgrace to humanity. Of all the weekly travels of the dead man, how have u benefited? Even if its infrastructure, employment, weather change, inflation to reduction on prices. You are very very daft
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by sukkot: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2022
are you from abuja ? when power move to south abuja will be a wasteland

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by able20(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

Kukuma say that your money is not enough to buy land now.
What has buying land got to do with the election

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by olorundipe9090: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Buhari is not releasing the sit for Tinubu becsue not his preferred candidate ...... Military are taking over...take it ir you lv it 100%

azadus18:
What is the correlation between land and election. ..mtchew
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nwadu: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Where can I see 1 plot of land for 500k in Abuja??

We have so many at sauka opposite civil defense headquarters

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Emmyjb(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Just follow your friend's advice
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Let me give my advice as a real estate investor!

If you don't buy now, you will be losing out!

Real investors make investment when the risk is high!

When risk is not present, prices jump!

You rack-up when majority is letting go!

You cannot be wealthy if you dont love risk!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nostring: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Buy wetin u wan buy if u can afford it now... Which one be after kinikan.... undecided
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Kooldon(f): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Buy now as some politicians are willing to sell in order to raise funds for election
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by chatinent: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Visit www.tenderlyhomes.com for house and property purchases in Lagos and Abuja.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Go and buy land in Lagos close to the new sea port and the upcoming airport thank me later

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Kasdat5(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Wetin concern purchasing of land and election ?
My friend you better secure that property now !!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by na2016: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Ask him the reason he said so and also think critically if that reason is correct or not. Mind you, with the issue in NE and NW, anything is possible in Nigeria and if government doesn't stop all those bandits, IPOB and Boko Haram, Afghan case may happen where a legitimate government is over ran by any or combination of those groups

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by George6262: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Lands at this time are always cheaper, look at it as a risky factor and the prices right now will be cheaper because demand is low but after the election, the price will sky rocket, if you have enough funds then wait until after but if you’re managing just get it right now and the necessary documentations asap. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Raxxye(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Wjich kind yeye advice be that?
Hope day no be jealousy!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Tinubumustfail: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2022
I can get you a good plot of land in South East (Awka) and South South (PH) at the heart of the cities. DM me
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by TheGift: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Will the land be cheaper after elections?

Will your money be more valuable after elections?

Nigerians and "after election" fever.

The people hat bought land before all the other elections what hAppened to them?

Better make hay while the sun shines. Don't make decisions based on fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Greatdand007(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Maybe he get why

But you suppose ask am why

But sincerely ehnnn..me go like to get property for that abuja

That place too mature pass lagos

Is Abuja better than Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by KazikageSama: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Smart friend
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Journalistonwhe: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2022
Invest through a Real Estate Company, in that case you have no worries.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by mrkings84(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Come and buy in my village as there's no elections here.... Buy one get one free.

But op no vex o, wetin concern election and land?

Anyways, buy the land now, if anything happen carry your land go ur village square
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Candidlady: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Maybe he get why

But you suppose ask am why

But sincerely ehnnn..me go like to get property for that abuja

That place too mature pass lagos

Anyday anytime twice on Monday

Location matters... and you are so right bout abuja being way mature than the so called overrated lagos
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Raphaeldhero(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2022
I don't know what to say my brother...
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Sucre6: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
OBI IS BEST CAR WASH IN TOWN NOW cheesy grin

First class urchin spotted

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
OBI IS BEST CAR WASH IN TOWN NOW cheesy grin

He washes brains too and yours need serious washing. Tinubu no even fit hold sponge. That one na presidential material?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Storey Building Collapses In Fagba, Lagos, 12 Injured / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.