Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election (25161 Views)

Another Roofing Work For A Friend with Cameron zinc / METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK / We are not telling you to buy we are advising you to invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by IbroMaka(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Where can I see 1 plot of land for 500k in Abuja??

Outskirt of Abuja... Abaji, Gwagwalada or Kuje....

However, 500k won't even get you a one room apartment for rent in the Abuja metropolis
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Jeffy1206(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
adecz:

It's at this time that you will get
the best offer & don't be surprised
that if you buy now, the value will
have gone up 50% after elections ..

The key now is to drive a very hard
bargain to get the best rate.

Go ahead and buy and thank me
after the elections ✌️✌️✌️
listen to this advice and you're good... Abuja is not a moi moi place that security issues should be ur worries. What you should be worried about is weda the place is approved by fcta and all that...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by IbroMaka(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:

I can actually drive you across several places in Abuja where you can get something close to ur budget.... Check my signature for my contact, call or text.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by IbroMaka(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

Your kindly advice is needed please

Don't wait... Buy now, sell at anytime you want.

You'll never lose money on properties in Abuja unless advised wrongly. Contact me for more info
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Rafaelbeulah: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please invest in that land as long as you have the money so the money does not disappear and you cannot account for what you put it to.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Rafaelbeulah: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Meanwhile we have 5ha and 2ha for sale in Gosa and Aviation village respectively.
Call or text.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by adecz: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jeffy1206:
listen to this advice and you're good... Abuja is not a moi moi place that security issues should be ur worries. What you should be worried about is weda the place is approved by fcta and all that...

Abuja is here to stay and if not the
shenanigans and bigotry of Buhari &
crew, it's the safest and multi-ethnic
no man's land in Nigeria.

Buhari keeps quiet when it is his people
committing crimes. When he leaves by
next year, the criminal license of his
people will expire.

Easterners with all their noise are even
safer in Abuja than the IPOB infested
East.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Kamlex(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
There is 2 standard plot of land for sale at iyana church after Iwo road in ibadan, well fenced and gated with C of o. Contact 08068500544
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Neddyogu(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
happney65:
I don't get it. What has getting a land in Abuja has to do with election? Will Abuja seize to exist after the election so tey your land will dissapear or what? The way some of you talk as if Nigeria is Somalia.

We've got issues. No doubt about that.But making it sound as if we are the worst place ever is what I really do not understand at times. Because what is the correlation with Election and buying a piece of Land.

Mstchew

Maybe new administration will revoke C of O
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by millionboi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Memeni:
Listen to the advice of your friend... he's wise...based on the results of the election and how things will turn out so you'll know whether to Japa or settle. If u know u know
nonsense
Nothing will happen

Election will come and pass
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by achimendy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

You better by it now, some are selling their property because of December expenses and election fear, the prize of the house might go up after the election. So use the opportunity to grab that one now o.

In kano, some people are selling their properties because of thesame reason, and the wise ones buying it because it's cheap to them.

So you better use your head o, there's nothing to be afraid of in Abuja.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by achimendy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

You better by it now, some are selling their property because of December expenses and election fear, the prize of the house might go up after the election. So use the opportunity to grab that one now o.

In kano, some people are selling their properties because of thesame reason, and the wise ones buying it because it's cheap to them.

So you better use your head o, there's nothing to be afraid of in Abuja.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
I just finished roofing a hotel I am building yesterday in Abuja, nothing will happen, elections will come and go we will still remain, the only thing I can say here is when a good leader enters prices of things may fall, apart from that no shaking

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Elvis2kay:
Who knows wetin go happen, but i just sold my 2 plots in Abuja and bought another 2 plots in south west Lagos-ibeju lekki.

How can I make this type of money
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by shakir0802: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
U aren't man enough u bringing what should be ur secret to social media what if u are kidnapped, I don't why u guys just feel like social media is a place where u can tender ur matters, be wise

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Jeffy1206(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
adecz:

Abuja is here to stay and if not the
shenanigans and bigotry of Buhari &
crew, it's the safest and multi-ethnic
no man's land in Nigeria.

Buhari keeps quiet when it is his people
committing crimes. When he leaves by
next year, the criminal license of his
people will expire.

Easterners with all their noise are even
safer in Abuja than the IPOB infested
East.
eggzactly!
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Kpboy1: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Elvis2kay:
Who knows wetin go happen, but i just sold my 2 plots in Abuja and bought another 2 plots in south west Lagos-ibeju lekki.

Quick enquiry, is it in relation to election or security? You mind sharing the part of Abuja for the land sold?
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Choose either one and bear the consequence whatever the case.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Zse1: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Think for yourself no land is safe even the one bought 30years back can be reclaimed just verify on your own part and go for it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Evidenx(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
My dad have land to sell in Abuja. Kuje area council.
If you are interested let me know.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nwadu: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dimanene:
I'm interested, kindly reach out to me

Zero eight 1130 seven seven one six seven
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nwadu: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dimanene:
I'm interested, kindly reach out to me

Airport area
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by delpee(f): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Around Kuje. I don't know if the place is still safe considering all we've read about FCT in the news lately.

Are you really interested? I know someone who wants to sell.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Rubyjade: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2022
olorundipe9090:
Buhari is not releasing the sit for Tinubu becsue not his preferred candidate ...... Military are taking over...take it ir you lv it 100%

Who are you?
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Rubyjade: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2022
delpee:

Around Kuje. I don't know if the place is still safe considering all we've read about FCT in the news lately.

Are you really interested? I know someone who wants to sell.
Yes, I am interested, what's the price and papers of the land.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Rubyjade: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Go and buy land in Lagos close to the new sea port and the upcoming airport thank me later
Do you know how much it cost now?
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by AssoJnr: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2022
ULiTv:

Nigeria is not going to war rather election, as long as the land is legit and you have the money without necessarily making yourself uncomfortable, just buy and keep.
One good thing about property is that, nor matter how bad it gets, you'll have your return.
A land I was offered for 2m last year in Abuja and couldn't buy is now 4.5m
I could also recommend one or two places to you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Mumben(f): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Borntosmoke:
No where except in nasarawa state

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by faniseyi3: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Ekklasia Homes will get you a good land for less than 500k.

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by 2Stanley(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
I would say that this is rather a great time to buy. A lot of people are also selling cheap to raise money for campaigns and other things, that they are some amazing deals around right now. After the election investors confidence will be restored and prices will soar. The key is to get a great deal.

I can help you with that: +2347060751929

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by pleasureosondu(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
IbroMaka:

Outskirt of Abuja... Abaji, Gwagwalada or Kuje....

However, 500k won't even get you a one room apartment for rent in the Abuja metropolis
Which Gwagwalada? Except you're looking for an uninhabited area.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by pleasureosondu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mumben:

No where except in nasarawa state
And if he does, it's going to be Local land. He better hope it's problem-free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Bariga, Lagos / CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years / Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.