Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election (25097 Views)

Another Roofing Work For A Friend with Cameron zinc / METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK / We are not telling you to buy we are advising you to invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2022
My elder bro want to sell half of his plot beside his house at Airport road behind Dunamis church. It's a distress sale. If you're interested, lemme know so I can find out if it's still available.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by emperordelis(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

Your kindly advice is needed please

Buy that land bro,after the election,you might have to pay double of the price for that same piece of land ..All the folks expecting some crisis,have totally forgotten that if it happens now,even the money you have in the bank is as good as useless
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Mercury12(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2022
azadus18:
What is the correlation between land and election. ..mtchew
lol
Man I am surprised too cheesy
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by CutSoap(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2022
Tinunpu supporters are fools!

It will be cheaper after PO becomes the president so adhere to his advice.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Clinton14(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

Don't mind naysayers,buy the property,but not from omo onile,buy from a reputable company like Pwan.
08109088429 is my number,i am a PBO with Pwan Group,we have fantastic estates in Abuja that you can buy and have a peace of mind.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Juban(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2022
Buying land like is investment. Like every investment, there is associated risk. If the election went well, cost of land could increase, likewise, the reverse could still happen.
ULiTv:

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Neroo22: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Wat if u buy now ND risk loosing it,wen some land re given to appointee's as gift,wen new government com ND TK it bck,tell Dem say u buy am from so so person mk Dem listen to u

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by hkidola00(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2022
happney65:
I don't get it. What has getting a land in Abuja has to do with election? Will Abuja seize to exist after the election so tey your land will dissapear or what? The way some of you talk as if Nigeria is Somalia.

We've got issues. No doubt about that.But making it sound as if we are the worst place ever is what I really do not understand at times. Because what is the correlation with Election and buying a piece of Land.

Mstchew
when idi Amin of uganda expelled foreigners from the country,locals begin to take over there properties and business and the grew fat....if nigeria breaks up,Abuja goes with the north and chances he loses his land in the face of war
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by seanwilliam(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Wether you’re buying now or later, ensure you do due deligent sha.

However , to anyone reading this, if you have some money sitting in your bank account and you don’t have any reasonable thing to do with it instead of buying the latest iPhone or cloths , go and buy land in a viable location and leave it there.

During corona, a land was sold at 200k per plot somewhere in south west, the following year, government bulldozed and constructed gutter around the community , land for the place is now worth between 900k-1.5m.
Assuming you bought 5m worth of the land at 200k per plot then ,
Your money will worth between 20m to 40m .

All though every investment comes with risk .
But land investment has withstood the test of time

Also , avoid crypto for now o grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by livinbygrace: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2022
That your friend don’t want your progress and or ignorant of the happenings about real estate.
For your information,this is the best time to buy properties ,most sellers needs money for either the festive season or politicians that needs money for campaign,so you easily get a distress sales this period .
Hoping to Keep that money till after elections,means you just wants to squander it and I hope that’s not what your so called friend wanted?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Mayt because Tinubu want to move FCT to Lagos
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by paradigmshift(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

which area you wan buy the land? To buy land they fear me these days, too many fake sellers
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by gasparpisciotta: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Buy if the area is good and has good potential and ensure that you confirm and collect all documents.
Abuja is the seat of power and nothing is going to change that, meanwhile politics or elections will come and go while your land remains.

The value of the land may even appreciate while you are still thinking.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by livinbygrace: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Creamypie:
keep your money in bank and follow his candid and clear advice. E get reason. No where is too safe for now, especially where isn't your home state. Its like saying me from delta should buy land from east..next 5 months dey very volatile nationwide sir.

Keeping the money in the bank is as good as wasting the money.This is the best time to buy property if you have money.
Politicians are selling properties at give away price because they needs money for election..Omo onile needs money badly for the festive season,so it’s easy to get now.
So any wise person will invest in property now that keeping it in bank.
This is coming from someone that saved 9 digits in a bank hoping and analyzing on what to do with it but squandered everything .So I am talking from experience .
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by paradigmshift(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2022
MrDoGood:

Sir, please how?
too many fake sellers Abi real estate
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by ojun50(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2022
Buy now buy now buy now
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by mctech(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2022
I marketed a piece of land at Ibeju Lekki to someone in diaspora in 2015 for N2m, he said election is around the corner and he doesn't know what will happen.

Same piece of land is now N7.5m.

Dangote has billion dollar investments all over the country.
Do you know how many Ibo multimillionaires have huge investment in the South West and indeed every part of Nigeria.

You that is still trying to build your wealth, continue taking advice from kindergartens.

Even if Nigeria breaks up (almost impossible, except by agreement), it MAY only affect your investments if your properties have no title.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by livinbygrace: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2022
mctech:
I marketed a piece of land at Ibeju Lekki to someone in diaspora in 2015 for N2m, he said election is around the corner and he doesn't know what will happen.

Same piece of land is now N7.5m.

Dangote has billion dollar investments all over the country.
Do you know how many Ibo multimillionaires have huge investment in the South West and indeed every part of Nigeria.

You that is still trying to build your wealth, continue taking advice from kindergartens.

Even if Nigeria breaks up (almost impossible, except by agreement), it MAY only affect your investments if your properties have no title.

Abeg leave all these people,they won’t understand until it’s too late.
Even OBI Cubana just purchase many hectares of land along that Ogombo road. And he has started building estates(Off Planned) project there.
I can bet it that he won’t do anything with the money if he keeps it in the bank and wait till after election.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Abujaexpress: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

This is the time to get the best for buy for a property. Real estate owners are giving end of the year discounts on one hand and people relocating to overseas on the other hands have made properties in Abuja very cheap. I am in Abuja and I am into real estate. You can contact me for a good deal. The best time to buy a land is now and sell for profit later if you desire to sell. Land is one of the biggest and most profitable investment in Abuja right now.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by livinbygrace: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2022
hkidola00:
when idi Amin of uganda expelled foreigners from the country,locals begin to take over there properties and business and the grew fat....if nigeria breaks up,Abuja goes with the north and chances he loses his land in the face of war

With this comment,it’s certain you are not a good businessman or don’t know anything about properties.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Adekunbimichael: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2022
How did you go about selling pls? I have 12plots in epe i want to sell too.. Can we talk pls??
Elvis2kay:
Who knows wetin go happen, but i just sold my 2 plots in Abuja and bought another 2 plots in south west Lagos-ibeju lekki.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by livinbygrace: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2022
azadus18:
What is the correlation between land and election. ..mtchew

Lol!!So many kids or newbies on this forum.
Let me tell you a personal encounter.
As at last week,I had a meeting with former local government chairman in Lagos State ,he wanted to disposed his house worth 120m ,for 80m,he was even pleading that if he can get 70m Cash he would disposed it ,because he needs money for the incoming election.
Hope you get the drift?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by mikool007(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

buy the land now money is very funny, buy that land, you’ll be glad you have a solid investment nothing can touch, not even a bad economy can take land you rightfully own
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by AlwaysPositive: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
OBI IS BEST CAR WASH IN TOWN NOW cheesy grin

Boss boss..

Seriously hustling for your money cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by saysugar(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Maybe he get why...But you suppose ask am why

But sincerely ehnnn..me go like to get property for that abuja
That place too mature pass lagos

Anyday anytime twice on Monday

Yeah..have been to both lagos and abuja...abuja is too mature
set awon mainland grin don't judge Lagos until u stayed island U reside ogudu ikorodu ojuelegba sango ipaja ketu and u come dey talk u dey Lagos grin
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by DavidEsq(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

It would be cheaper now
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by benqo01(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Why ? Oga land doesn't depreciate, go and buy the land immediately if you have ur cash before extra 1m go enter........
We're currently building a 3-bedroom residential accommodation at oron Akwa ibom, and we've successfully taken it to finishing stage... See my signature for project updates

Nice also building 6 bedroom along DOMITA FARM ALONG NWANIBA CLOSE TO GOLF RESORT

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by pleasureosondu(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

Please buy it. Mean while, I've got a 565sqm at Phrase 3, Zone, behind Phrase 3 Police Station, Gwagwalada, in the event you have someone interested. All documents available and verifiable(govt allocated). My moniker here speaks for itself.

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by frozen70(f): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

What was his reason for you to wait

Lands don't depreciate rather they appreciate

Dont be surprise you will pay more after election
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Sam0(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

If you are Keen on getting a land here in Abuja in an estate, let me know so we can discuss further, note land prices increase monthly, buy now and thank me later
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by abobote: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2022
That your friend is not a good friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / Bungalow / Policeman Dies As Burning Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.