Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election (25160 Views)

Another Roofing Work For A Friend with Cameron zinc / METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK / We are not telling you to buy we are advising you to invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Dimanene: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2022
I'm interested, kindly reach out to me

Nwadu:

We have so many at sauka opposite civil defense headquarters
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2022
adecz:

It's at this time that you will get
the best offer & don't be surprised
that if you buy now, the value will
have gone up 50% after elections ..

The key now is to drive a very hard
bargain to get the best rate.

Go ahead and buy and thank me
after the elections ✌️✌️✌️
The intelligent advice I've read so far.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by silibaba: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Where can I see 1 plot of land for 500k in Abuja??
go nassarawa grin
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Legalese(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2022
I'm a realtor and I'm well aware of rhe challenges that come with heated elections like ours. However, I believe it is a risk worth taking, especially if all the documents are intact.

I know of many people who sold off their properties prior to the 2015 elections. They are regretting right now as the value of the lands rose astronomically after the elections.

I would advice you go ahead.

You can reach out to me on IG and Twitter @Mypropertybro.
Or call 08067981080.
We offer full spectrum property and legal services.

ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

Your kindly advice is needed please
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by upuphim(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2022
You can get N600k at Karshi. I'm a partner with Pwan Group. Send me email at comoli2009@gmail.com for more details.
Borntosmoke:
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Scarletjr(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Maybe he get why...But you suppose ask am why

But sincerely ehnnn..me go like to get property for that abuja
That place too mature pass lagos

Anyday anytime twice on Monday

Yeah..have been to both lagos and abuja...abuja is too mature
Make wuna nor dey debate for Wetin wuna never experience, lag is safer than Abuja aje
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by hkidola00(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2022
livinbygrace:

With this comment,it’s certain you are not a good businessman or don’t know anything about properties.
no it shows u don't have clear foresight to forecast and don't know history
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Applelips: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2022
Wait till after the elections.
The outcome of the elections will ill determine a lot of things and people are also prepared to either move out or stay back in Nigeria depending on who wins.

God forbids tinubu mistakenly wins, abgeros will take over asorock, and you my dear will start paying for even the air you breathe because na only taxes and owo dahhh tinubu and him boys sabi.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Pclemenza: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2022
If you can afford anything at any moment, buy because the next day price might be too much for you. Buy now if you can
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Camberlo(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2022
A very good advise, due to elections and end of the year, real estates will skyrocket in FCT and environs.

You can negotiate and keep delaying or part payment till after elections
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by upuphim(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2022
I'm a realtor with Pwan Group. Experiences has shown over the years that if there is anytime to buy laid it is now. It is 'buy land and wait and not wait to buy land'. Ask those who postponed buying land in Lekki when it was sold for N500k per plot in the 80s and today you can hardly get it for N200m. I join the fellow that mentioned, land always appreciate and never depreciate.

So buy land from us as we (Pwan) are the developers and we watches over it from any form of encroachment.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by nikola(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Freeduyt:
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!
Why not ask "the company" to provide freemiums and then, those that enjoyed the service will blow "the company's" trumpet. This one that you are already threatening prospective clients with deadline, calm down o. grin
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by nikola(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

Your kindly advice is needed please
A little bird just told me that you will soon start crying hot, premium tears when your friend purchases the land while you wait. He is expecting some money from his cooperative and he is gonna show you the real definition of "the more you see, the less you understand".
Cheerio
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Austineva2: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2022
My brother, ur friend is very right cos there will be war next year and Nigeria will break-up. It's a prophecy
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Ukmummy: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2022
I have one to sell. All documents verifyable in AGEIS offive. No middle man. Directly from the owner. 08023351618
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by LastProphet: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Honourable1901:
Buy now as everyone in Abuja is having another priority which is election, after the election a new government will be formed from the pre existing one and there will be a big surge of properties for the new political appointees. Buy now

You mean the new political appointhieves?
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Ukmummy: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2022
I got a piece of land to sell in Abuja direct from owner. Verifyable in AGEIS office Abuja. 08023351618
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Allisgud: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2022
bestman09:
Everything depends on what his reasons are, but you need to ask yourself some questions like,
Will the particular land you want to buy still be available next year?
Will the price still be same next year?
Hope you won't tamper with the money before the next year?
u know add watch that ur friend make him no come obtain that money u are keeping for the land
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by aloaye11: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2022
How far, it may be costlier after election, but I have a cheaper one, if interested call me on 08033872319
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by yahoodetector: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2022
EKONGKING:
Nigeria is verge of bankruptcy and breakup.invest in your region .
If u have more than fair investment in ur region and u want to diversify, invest only after elections..

Breakup you people have been talking about since God knows when!
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by adecz: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Go to the suburbs like Jikwoi,
Kurudu or Karshi. Most of these
suburbs are less than 15 km, 30 minutes from
Central Abuja.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Your friend is very wise

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by CrownLands(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
MY ADVICE: Go ahead and buy. Land values doesn't depreciate. Besides, Abuja is not a fairly safe location for investment.

I sell, buy and value Real Estate.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by shortgun(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Go to your home state capital and buy land, Abuja is the least secured seat of power in the world.
The Government of the day is deliberately suppressing constant security breaches happening in the city.

These touts of northern extraction are protected by their politicians in power, they will kill, rape and maim yet nothing is done by the authorities.
They can decide to set you ablaze in your vehicle if you are involved in a traffic dispute with one their okada brother.

The Other day those scavengers were able to mobilize and launch a midnight attack in a suburb called Durumi macheting people, raping women from house to house unchallenged for hours.
Their grievance was that their brother was caught stealing and beaten up by a mob during the day....they came back to retaliate at night.

If you know the number of cars that are stolen in Abuja at night, the number of robberies and killing you be shocked.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Ekzoba(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
OBI IS BEST CAR WASH IN TOWN NOW cheesy grin

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Kfed4ril(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Maybe he get why...But you suppose ask am why

But sincerely ehnnn..me go like to get property for that abuja
That place too mature pass lagos

Anyday anytime twice on Monday

Yeah..have been to both lagos and abuja...abuja is too mature
Anytime you wan buy land, buzz me
I’m a property consultant in Abuja.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Kfed4ril(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:

I have in gwagwalada, karshi etc.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Dmec(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Creamypie:
keep your money in bank and follow his candid and clear advice. E get reason. No where is too safe for now, especially where isn't your home state. Its like saying me from delta should buy land from east. No nah, even if na inside government house the land dey.next 5 months go dey very volatile nationwide sir.
You made no sence.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by sogud(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Presently my company HomeLight Properties Limited in Abuja is doing promo on der estate land in Abuja whch people are rushing it.....I would love u to b a land owner before d land finish.

Is located at d bck of University of Abuja teaching hospital gwagwalada, good location, good access road n many more benefit... Prospect are rushing it because of its location.
The promo is still on..d estate land as certificate of occupancy dat covers all d building in d estate. It a genuine land

Wen u purchase urs, u wil b giving
Power of Anthony,
Letter offer
Building plan
Survey plan.

We ve branches in other states, headquarter at port Harcourt
U cn also buy our estate land/house n resell it at higher price if u want

If u re interested and want to b a land/house owner in abuja, call me let talk more on 08063588264, 09058573055
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by sogud(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Like i said before, call me if u truly u want to b a land/house owner

An estate land/house is secured dan buying an individual land...if u understand dis u wil know wat am talking about,...... fraud re everywhere.. an estate cnt fraud one pesin n sell it to anoda pesin witout sueing dem because u knw der location
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Freciprocal: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
I can get you a good plot of land in South East (Awka) and South South (PH) at the heart of the cities. DM me

Which area in Awka and how much?
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by babaowambe: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
karshi or jikwoyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Bariga, Lagos / CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years / Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.