Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) (22530 Views)

Federal Fire Fighters From Asaba Command Responded To The Fire Call At Ogbo Ogwu / POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) / Call For Applications: Osisi Africa Start-up Contest 2020 Offering N5M Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2022
It is well oh naija
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by emerged01(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2022
What southwest need is serious development so that they can always accommodate the brains among the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by patriotic007: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Too bad alot of families will be in pains this Xmas Because of this......That place provide food for thousands of tables

1 Like

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by israel90: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Between Igbo and Yoruba people
Yorubas are just wasting there time cursed people and blessed people are always in different page.light and darkness don’t can’t be compared
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by sammirano: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Afghan is burning

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2022
2just:
So just because of the emergence of one man from a particular region of the country, all of a sudden that region became unsafe with herdsmen, kidnappers and alot of fire incidents on inec offices, markets and public places.

We are watching. ��

Another clown, they know the truth but their cowardice will make them blame others apart from themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Invest4growth: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2022
No doubt, this is bleak end of the year for some families. How will they recover? May God help them
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi......hope you are taking note?

You must upgrade the fire service into a world-class institution. It must be better!. Please!

Yes as the next governor of Anambra grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by iezeiyida(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2022
Millions of naira being destroyed in this harsh economy.. Not just okay
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Pabloma: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=119063366][/quote]
Go carry buckets of water as usual, they lack rapid-response teams and machinery......for you people to learn from the Lagos state government na abuse of words una go they use up and down.....you better Vote Tinubu to turn ya state to Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by OGwales(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Your brain dey under your feet. You dey match am as you dey waka. Sane Nigerians have rejected Gbola Thiefnubuu. Only shameless miscreants like you still do.

The only thing obidogs are good at is falseful assumptions, what do you mean sane Nigeria? Oga only visionless Nigerians will support Obi, an IPOB project

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by realstars: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Fire in timber market not headbrige.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Sonn(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
ConnectPhones:
Hatred is too much in this forum.
I tell you most solemnly, i have stopped making comments here because of the hatred i see on this forum, it's unquantifiable. and one funny thing is that the people who ignites this hatred in us are our oppressors, but we love them and hate ourselves the "oppressed" and they keep oppressing us, what a life!!!
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2022
ConnectPhones:
Hatred is too much in this forum.
Very useless forum, just like Nigeria- hatred and toxity.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Mandate2023: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Your brain dey under your feet. You dey match am as you dey waka. Sane Nigerians have rejected Gbola Thiefnubuu. Only shameless miscreants like you still do.

Everything is burning In south east na tinubu u still dey sing for mouth till fire consumed ur flat useless head grin grin

If tinubu becomes president se na ur papa wan stop am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by sukkot: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2022
the man in black has struck again cheesy cheesy

permeating the whole space with that mourning energy. you must mourn something. burning bridge, ugm killings, etc etc.something must be mourned. awon occultists in black. the day my mans flag landed on mount kilimanjaro the mountain caught fire and burnt to the ground grin grin
if you know you know

its like this girl i met in lekki. my neighbor. the first day she came into my house my fan caught fire immediately she entered my house. then one time i gave her a lift in my ride and the car immediately starts malfunctioning when she gets in it. the mechanic said all my spark plugs and ignition coil just burnt. mayneee some people are walking around with powers to destroy everything they touch. this world is complex . i made a thread about it

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=lekki+witch+destroys&board=0

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2022
triple996:
pls pray 4 ndibgo cheesy
These people are going through a very hard time.
when u create monsters in d name of destroying others, this is what you get. What even surprised me was that some people were even still jubilating and supporting these killers as they went on killing their kinsmen.bitterness and hatered is a deadly combo
still we leave a better than ur brothers in the north who are eating grass
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2022
israel90:
Yorubas are just wasting there time cursed people and blessed people are always in different page.light and darkness don’t can’t be compared

Who be light and who be darkness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by cosmos1440: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Intellectuall01:

The hatred is started by the Igbos, imagine this ndiala still expressing his hatred for Tinubu and ignoring the real issue here.

go through the comments again and see the kind of hatred oozing out from these igbos

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by DeepThroater: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2022
One day, 101 problems for Alaigbo.

These people should seek God's forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Hmmmm Anambra market(s) and fire.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Dmanlex(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2022
God help these people
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2022
Bad news from Afghaneastern each day of the week! Nigerians, better be careful, because whoever promises to dash you his coat must of necessity have a better attire. They're going to export violence, hate and malice to the other parts of our dear Fatherland which they're calling The Zoo hitherto, just as the Boko Haram phenomenon transmogrified into the national disaster we live with presently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by ogwumgbe: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2022
uniquetechng:
Unimaginable things keep happening in the East, Igbos are the architect of their own misfortune.
That crook called Simon Ekpa should be dealt with and stripped off his Finish citizenship, he is the arrowhead of all the atrocities going on in Igbo land, how Igbos fail to see this and kept singing his praises is beyond me.

Igbos killing Igbos and destroying their land in the name of fighting for freedom, how can you kill the same people you claimed to fight for ?

So many questions but little answers........

Nkan` mbe`

Good talk brother, those singing the praises of that idiot in Finland are idiots and senseless souls. MNK is even far better than that guy, why they have not obtained subpoena to bring him to Nigeria to answer for his crime is beyond my imagination
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by oneMalik: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Damn !

what a lost in this period , God help us .
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by tyinfinity: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2022
Peter obi has ran to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Shadysen: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2022
Intellectuall01:

yeah, hatred is too much with those two tribes.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi......hope you are taking note?

You must upgrade the fire service into a world-class institution. It must be better!. Please!

Only president can do that not ordinary citizen
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by twilliamx(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Na Ariyeebo na him start hate on Nairaland.. insulting everything that breathes including themselves... Our own hate is self defense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by JoeNL22(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2022
lansile:

Only president can do that not ordinary citizen
Yes, president obi is doing that cum 2023. Do you have a problem with that? Or your brain is painfully paining you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Childrens Cloths In Wholesale / Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch / Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.