Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) (22529 Views)

Federal Fire Fighters From Asaba Command Responded To The Fire Call At Ogbo Ogwu / POS Scammers Caught In Benin City (Picture, Video) / Call For Applications: Osisi Africa Start-up Contest 2020 Offering N5M Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by JoeNL22(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2022
kingthreat:

Yes as the next governor of Anambra grin grin grin
Noo......his your president. Whether you like it or you like it

1 Like

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Muiccine(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2022
see tribalism for here jesus!!!...not good at all
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2022
Mandate2023:

Everything is burning In south east na tinubu u still dey sing for mouth till fire consumed ur flat useless head grin grin

If tinubu becomes president se na ur papa wan stop am

I press ur mama rotten toto. The toto make fuen fuen!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2022
OGwales:

The only thing obidogs are good at is falseful assumptions, what do you mean sane Nigeria? Oga only visionless Nigerians will support Obi, an IPOB project

You are a miscreant. Miscreants don't make use of their brains because they don't have a useful brain.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:

You just don't have sense.

It is true. May we the Westerners not be like the Easterners killing each other because of Simon Ekpa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by johnjose68: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Your brain dey under your feet. You dey match am as you dey waka. Sane Nigerians have rejected Gbola Thiefnubuu. Only shameless miscreants like you still do.

This your hatred for your landlord, Jagaban, incoming president, Tinubu, is too much for you oo. When last did you check your blood pressure

As you dey burn your land, e dey sweet us. Kwantinue sis.

You think you are doing us.

The issue is that by the time you burn your place finish now, you will all rush to "develop" south west by selling fan yogo cool angry

I be wan ask you, somebody said:

"Some of these churches that allow Peter Obi.rodent campaign on their altars also preach against alcohol.

Do they know that Obi.fraud is the number one beer merchant in Nigeria?"

So the question for you is:
How do they reconcile this with their promotion of his campaign?

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2022
johnjose68:

This your hatred for your landlord, Jagaban, incoming president, Tinubu, is too much for you oo. When last did you check your blood pressure

As you dey burn your land, e dey sweet us. Kwantinue sis.

You think you are doing us.

The issue is that by the time you burn your place finish now, you will all rush to "develop" south west by selling fan yogo cool angry

I don't debate with miscreants.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by OGwales(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

You are a miscreant. Miscreants don't make use of their brains because they don't have a useful brain.

I have heard this before, say something new

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2022
OGwales:

My mother is a shameless good for nothing prostitute and my father is a useless skull mining bastard
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by johnjose68: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

I don't debate with miscreants.

Take it easy sis. It's just an advise to always check your blood pressure. Did they teach you to abuse people in your church.

Eheh, i be wan ask you again, they said Obi.rodent is campaigning in the north and need their votes...the same north whose people you always call � cow.

How do you reconcile this ma??

And also, after obi.fraud is defeated in 2023 (he will actually come 4th), what will happen to labour party??

1 Like

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by owobokiri(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2022
OGwales:
May we in the west never be like the Eastern fellows. Dem dey use dem own hands destroy dem own land.

Tufiakwa
Atleast we are not eating ourselves at Soka Forest
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by OGwales(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=ThiefnubuBandit post=119069393][/quote]

Ode grin grin

E don reach that level grin high fever

Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by johnjose68: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2022
owobokiri:

Atleast we are not eating ourselves at Soka Forest

I hereby confer on you the title of Obi.rodent of bia.fraudland.

You have forgotten Okija... everyone knows that ibo people kill and eat themselves to make pepper soup

Go and verify!!!
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by abobote: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2022
OGwales:
May we in the west never be like the Eastern fellows. Dem dey use dem own hands destroy dem own land.

Tufiakwa
You sound very stupid
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by owobokiri(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2022
johnjose68:

I hereby confer on you the title of Obi.rodent of bia.fraudland.

You have forgotten Okija... everyone knows that ibo people kill and eat themselves to make pepper soup

Go and verify!!!
Face the elections and campaign.
Stop looking for distractions to save eyour Push and Start presidential candidate. Your candidate is an inebriated masquerade. He can't cobble a simple sentence together to save his agbadorian life.
Go and campaign and leave Obi alone! He is not the one that inflicted Tinupoo with the desease of hopelessness
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by uniquetechng: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Good talk brother, those singing the praises of that idiot in Finland are idiots and senseless souls. MNK is even far better than that guy, why they have not obtained subpoena to bring him to Nigeria to answer for his crime is beyond my imagination
Bruv it's surprising how their people don't see that Simon Ekpa don't mean good for them.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Olafaf(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2022
The rate at which fire do gut onitsha market is high, something fishy going down
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Manna4Gurls: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2022
why is it that every Mber month Onitsha must catch fire more than 3 times before the year runs out. Can't they the state governments search for the loophole and fix it immediately.
I still believe bad belle set of people are agent of this mayhams at Onitsha as a whole
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by candygist: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2022
OGwales:

Tufiakwa

Amen. Peter obi people.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Chibaba247(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus plpost=119063366][/quote]
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by richeeyo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Here comes the season of fire

We all should be careful

You are not a real niggar
Is obi a real nigga by not condemning Igbos
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Scarcity234: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
OGwales:

Tufiakwa
May fire accident happen to you and may you be blamed for it
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Letmehearword: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
Thank you Nnamdi Kanu for revisiting Biafra issue and winning freedom in a radical way, thank you for Eastern Nigeria once loved for peaceful coexistence except for activities of village people have now become a beehive of insecuruity and killing field, thank you for making it possible for infiltrators to take over the east and give orders in d name of IPOB, Thank you for the peace and freedom in the South East where no one can confidently tell if this is a coincidence or or Arson.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Donvictor2015:
Normal annual rituals for wealth
An Igbo woman said this in my area recently
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by 77up(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Your brain dey under your feet. You dey match am as you dey waka. Sane Nigerians have rejected Gbola Thiefnubuu. Only shameless miscreants like you still do.
Den say your papa house is on fire ,na Tinubu you dey scream , no be juju be that cheesy
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by bolademi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=119063366][/quote]

Peter OBi don’t have fire service corps
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by muykem: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Igbo needs Tinubu the most.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by igbosarejews(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
OGwales:

Okay... Are you done tongue
You be mümü, very big one.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by Mandate2023: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

I press ur mama rotten toto. The toto make fuen fuen!!! cheesy cheesy

Dis comment shows hw useless and foolish ur mama is.......bcoz ur mama toto has rotten does not mean others are too......when ur mama was sleeping around like a dog that amount to giving birth to u I bet she was doing it for survival grin grin grin grin grin may u not last in life oloriburuku grin
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by 43Ronin: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
OGwales:

Tufiakwa
Agreed, but Perer Obi is your next president.
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by kmaster007: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Make we dey sit at home like dat of SE
kollinz1234:
Nigeria will overcome

Obi for president
Re: Fire At Ogbo Osisi Headbridge, Onitsha (Picture, Video) by 43Ronin: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
johnjose68:

Take it easy sis. It's just an advise to always check your blood pressure. Did they teach you to abuse people in your church.

Eheh, i be wan ask you again, they said Obi.rodent is campaigning in the north and need their votes...the same north whose people you always call � cow.

How do you reconcile this ma??

And also, after obi.fraud is defeated in 2023 (he will actually come 4th), what will happen to labour party??

Tinubu has already lost the election because he takes his advice from fellow tribalistic dead-brainers like you. Peter Obi knows too well that it will be difficult to win core northern states because of tribalism and religion, that's why he's focus is on Nigerian Christians both in the north and south. This is a clever strategy one would have thought tifnubu would have employed being a "great" politician. Its tinubu that will come 3rd or 4th in this election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Childrens Cloths In Wholesale / Fire Guts Popular Ladipo Spare Parts Market In Lagos (video & Pics) / Chisom Okechukwu Builds An Electric Wheelchair From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.