Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media (1140 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / My Girlfriend Never Apologizes / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by BillyBollux911: 2:48am On Dec 11, 2022
My Nigerian girlfriend of 1 year who absolutely loves me has never posted a picture of me on social media. This makes me feel maybe she is not proud of me, or does not have her heart set on me. Or maybe because I am a different ethnicity.

She states that she is weary of village people, voodoo and JuJu priests. Is this a fair excuse?
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by ponkaji0: 3:26am On Dec 11, 2022
You should find a girlfriend like my American girlfriend, who is very feisty and will not play such games! https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxLQhaRtt7F9Qdara0o7riHzJLX-NQ5Tfl
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by ifihearam: 4:00am On Dec 11, 2022
BillyBollux911:
My Nigerian girlfriend of 1 year who absolutely loves me has never posted a picture of me on social media. This makes me feel maybe she is not proud of me, or does not have her heart set on me. Or maybe because I am a different ethnicity.

She states that she is weary of village people, voodoo and JuJu priests. Is this a fair excuse?

Do you post pictures of her?
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by shortgun(m): 4:09am On Dec 11, 2022
BillyBollux911:

Maybe you are not good looking or she's a private person.
If you want her to post your pictures just tell her to do so.

If I were you, I will be very happy she's not a social media person....she will saveyou from alot of pressures

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by Blunttruth: 4:36am On Dec 11, 2022
BillyBollux911:

When you find something good you keep it to yourself till the right time when the whole world will know that should be when you are wedding. That should not bother you so much. Learn to keep your relationship off social media.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by ibiyemi28(m): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2022
shocked
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by tayo60(f): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2022
I don't like doing that too

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by BillyBollux911: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2022
ifihearam:

Do you post pictures of her?

I am not much of a social media person either, but I have posted her on a few occasions.

When we go for trips and holidays, she will post many pictures of herself and she also has no problem posting pictures of family, but never myself.
Is she doing this to protect me?
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by Artemis44: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2022
I don't post people's pictures without their permission, still, there is nothing much to worry about.
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by Nicepoker(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
You are like a low budget utility player remember John O'Shea of Manchester United of those days. That exactly how your girlfriend de see you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
BillyBollux911:

angry
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
BillyBollux911:

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by fikayormi(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mumu man, una wan spoil market for her ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by aisha1314(f): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
BillyBollux911:

Maybe it's because she's just a very private person.
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lmao let me laugh sef cheesy grin

Maybe you are the side nigga lol
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by omolasho: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Oga, It's absolutely not wise for a girl to flash-off a guy she is not formerly engaged to. This applies to you too. You flashing her off is entirely your choice and business.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by MufasaLion: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
It's not a must.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by motionarena: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
BillyBollux911:

SIMP
Re: Girlfriend Never Posts A Picture Of Me On Social Media by Veezy4u(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
BillyBollux911:

absolutely loves you indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex Mama And Area Barister / How To Avoid Family And Friends Billing Without Being Rude ? / Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.