Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me (1135 Views)

+18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by Sxyhalima: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2023
im dating a guy and his mother wanted to go to the priest with her son for the priest to pray over the relationship to see if it is the will of God. my boyfriend initially agreed, but when i said i diddn't feel comfortable with the situation he backed out and his mother was very unhappy with him about it.

my boyfriend insists that his mother likes me, and the prayers were just for confirmation, but i am not sure. we've been dating for about 8 months and i've suggested that i meet her this month, to clear my doubts but he says it is too soon and we should wait until late july.

should i be worried?

im in my late 20s he is in his early 30s
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by anthonyuncle(m): 1:22am On Jun 10, 2023
why were you uncomfortable with the idea of going to a priest?

do you have a dark past that you are yet to tell him?

is there something about you that makes you feel unsure of yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by advanceDNA: 2:00am On Jun 10, 2023
U be winch?? Why u dey fear prayer??

Be testing the control u have over him....good girl....u are in control........baba is already refusing prayer his mother has been praying long before you came into the equation of their lives.....

Oyá naaa... tell him to kill his mother so u can be more comfortable...... because mama will still go to the priest to pray with or without him going with her.........

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by advanceDNA: 2:01am On Jun 10, 2023
anthonyuncle:
why were you uncomfortable with the idea of going to a priest?

do you have a dark past that you are yet to tell him?

is there something about you that makes you feel unsure of yourself?

Priest nor dey see body count..... i dont know why she's uncomfortable......

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by garriAndsugar: 3:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Na chief priest Abi pastor?
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by Berrityga: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2023
If im the guy I will follow my mother to the end of the world just to know the truth. That's how one babe pin pregnancy on me, I carried her name to a prophet who confirmed I'm not the father.
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by diogo23: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Sxyhalima:
im dating a guy and his mother wanted to go to the priest with her son for the priest to pray over the relationship to see if it is the will of God. my boyfriend initially agreed, but when i said i diddn't feel comfortable with the situation he backed out and his mother was very unhappy with him about it.

my boyfriend insists that his mother likes me, and the prayers were just for confirmation, but i am not sure. we've been dating for about 8 months and i've suggested that i meet her this month, to clear my doubts but he says it is too soon and we should wait until late july.

should i be worried?

You're a devil that come to destroy that boy, why would you go against his mum seeking the face of GOD in his son's life
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by diogo23: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

She's evil that come to destroy
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2023
See nairaland people biko, person come for advice you carry bashing give am.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by prezee1: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Retired Olosho wanted to settle down
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by Evestar200(f): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Why can't you people just advise her instead of calling her names?

Anyways, OP how did you know his mother want to take him to a priest for prayer?

You would have allowed him to follow his mother for the prayer, you are already building a bad relationship with his mother for not letting your boyfriend to follow her for prayers.

I don't know what you're afraid of but let me tell you, whatever is yours is yours and whatever is not yours is not yours

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by advanceDNA: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2023
diogo23:

She's evil that come to destroy

Do u blame her...na the idiot i blame rejecting his mother's suggestion because of a woman he met few months ago.... prayer wey your mama don dey pray for you since dem born u...

Women just feel marriage/sex makes them automatically superior or equal to a man's mother

...my first girlfriend after college said i give my mother money every month that i was cheating her by not giving her too....i told her to pay her dues first before she claim right that belongs to another woman.... na she pursue herself.....

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by anthonyuncle(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

shey na only body count?
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by frozen70(f): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sxyhalima:

should i be worried?

Why should you be worried about his mum taking him to a priest for prayer

Forget it, if God has picked you for him,
You will find favour aby where your name is mentioned on his matter

Unless you have something that you are hiding which they will find out and such can spoil show for you
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by austine4real(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin grin

I don't like partners going to visit various prophets .

If you are uncomfortable breakup

Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by Sxyhalima: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2023
he has now changed his plans and says he wants to live at home until marriage because things are expensive
can a man marry me if he still lives in his parents house
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by Nemesis0147(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2023
Sxyhalima:
he has now changed his plans and says he wants to live at home until marriage because things are expensive
can a man marry me if he still lives in his parents house
your wahala too much
Ontop 7 months relationship.
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by labake1(f): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Sxyhalima:

should i be worried?

It's for the best, I know of someone like that. After introduction, her mom went to a Pastor for prayers. The pastor said that the guy will die young which will make her a widow. She has to cancel everything and she married another man. The former fiance is late now.
You too, go and pray over it.
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by seanery: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
This one na winch o
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by Henrikjay: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
From your own side story you have nailed yourself by yourself.. You rejected the ideal of them visiting a Priest for Prayers to Blessed your union with your boyfriend...

Same you are so in rush for the union to take place and get married to him ...

I must say you have a big secret you are hiding and want to quickly get married to him before he/ his family finds out ... You are a very wicked lady I must say .. If your past is that dad and ugly why do you Want to drag this man into your disastrous life ... Now you are seeking for advice what kind of advice do you want to hear from Nairaland .... May God deliver all the innocent men and women that his or her partner want to deceive into dangerous marriage

Sxyhalima:

should i be worried?

Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by Sxyhalima: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2023
she diddnt want to take me for prayers just him and the son
Re: Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me by Sxyhalima: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2023
i am meeting d mom on sunday at church

alaso positive updates, i saw messages where she was praying for me on many occassions that i have a great birthday weekend because she knows how hard i work. (he diddnt ask her to do that)

this was after he told her about an argument we had.

does that mean she likes me

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make A Woman Know I Love Her Without Saying It? / Omo Iya Alagbo Is Here / Beating Your Partner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.