Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,729 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' (59950 Views)

I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by dejavuh0007(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Curious345: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Chai
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Abokilongthing: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
When you think it is finished that is when God start dont be in a hurry wish you best and I pray for your perfect health . Blessing upon your wife and children life is Good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Curious345: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Tired of what? Too much sex or what

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
paradigmshift:
You didn't tell the world how you cheated on her, she was with you at your lowest point in your life but immediately you felt better, you started from where u stopped. Ungrateful man..

And you are the 3rd party(2nd wife) in the marriage?

Who happens to know everything that happens in the house?

Nice 1, oya narrate how it all started

8 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Emary(f): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
It might not be his fault. Taking care of a sick person can put a lot of strain on any relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by victorVIC1(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
paradigmshift:
You didn't tell the world how you cheated on her, she was with you at your lowest point in your life but immediately you felt better, you started from where u stopped. Ungrateful man..

Na wa o. How na dey get all these information? I hope someday we outgrow this unhealthy habit of pointing fingers in ignorance cos this is the most depression inducing habit demonstrated on social media

11 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by busar(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by GENES11S: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Paragon311:
Too bad...

God help your family re unite

No be by force to reunite. Life is simple if you take it simple.
If you start applying vawulence, life too go apply vawulence.

She say she no do again. Let her be and go about your job own business too. Just make sure the children are well cared for.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by OmoleJay: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Thank God for life. Brain surgery no be beans.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Uniquekriss(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Man who marries a woman bigger than him, these are the kind of experiences he gets, if not for his fane and money, the marriage may not have lasted half it did.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by paradigmshift(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

get out from my mention, another miserable gold digger.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2022

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Kobicove(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2022
Only the presence of money guarantees love in marriage!

10 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by owobokiri(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2022
Typical Nigerian movies ladies of these days.
Once the going gets rough, they start murmuring

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2022
angry She has gotten what ever that she wanted in the Marriage ......................... So is time she quit cool cool cool
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
In other words, she is tired of eating Egusi soup, she wants to test butterleaf, vegetable, Ogbono soup, white soup, etc grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She wants new gbola
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by LordReed(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Julius is a well known philanderer no need to argue about it. I am a first hand witness to it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by NNTR: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2022
mjuvey3:
Please before you abuse the lady,do some findings.

Julius is a serial fornicator and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.

Why won't she leave you? Look at the way he painted it as if the wife just left her without him doing anything wrong.

SMH smiley
Believe any of this immediately above, at your own peril (i.e. Julius is a serial fornicator and even all the time he was sick,he was cheating on his wife with different girls.....I can't count the number of times I've seen Julius at popular hotels & hangouts on the island frolicking with prostitutes.)

People will post anything simply just for catching cruise and/or for clout

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by gratiaeo(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2022
I have never see a man dumping his wife because of health challenges but you can't say same to women

11 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Shadysen: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2022
family matter am not involving myself period.

6 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by IbileIfe: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2022
No money, no honey.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Henrychino(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2022
She married him because of his money and popularity now he has been undergoing health treatment for long and no money is coming in and enduring lack of gbola for long to this made her got tired it's a pity Julius God is there for you

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Uyi168:
when a babe or woman is tired and want to dump you, it's never difficult for them to say.
they dnt care how you react or take the news.
u can even go and drink sniper sef, they dnt just care.

their own be say, they are tired and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Women liver strong die... grin

I 100% agree with you and I've been thinking about this for a long time. That's why for me, responsible God fearing polygamy is necessary risk management as a man. They also don't care that they said for better or for worse at the alter..... another way to put ur write up is that females are ruthless....

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Kaiser20: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Why wouldn't she be tired when you marry a fine woman taller than you.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Henrychino:
She married him because of his money and popularity now he has been undergoing health treatment for long and no money is coming in and enduring lack of gbola for long to this made her got tired it's a pity Julius God is there for you

She can't be bothered to care for her husband who has been providing her money all this while??

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2022
gratiaeo:
I have never see a man dumping his wife because of health challenges but you can't say same to women

100 likes for your comment. I cannot like your comment enough..... the females are RUTHLESS

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by pocohantas(f): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2022
Your side chicks should take over.

Men do not know that if their wives are not taking care of them, they won’t even enter side chicks eyes.

When they are healthy, they would be flying from one tree to the other like birds.

When they are sick, they expect the loyal wife to start cooking unripe plantain.

How many of your sidechicks can make unripe plantain fufu with saltless soup?

Go and meet your sidechicks, Sir. After all, men have options and are polygamous.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by BigBashiru: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2022
Himtulie247:
angry She has gotten what ever that she wanted in the Marriage ......................... So is time she quit cool cool cool

The females are ruthless....it's those that don't know them that are carried away by romantic ideals.....

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Roboto11: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2022
She's in US.
Re: Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' by Amumaigwe: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
Well, till we hear from the woman, I won't judge...

Either ways, people must realize that marriage is not an event, it is a lifetime contract. Some people think marriage is all about rosy times and building a family, whereas you signed up for everything, for better, for worse.

“When money dey, friends go dey; when money no dey friends go go o-o-o“

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.